December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Dina273

I ah-dore this cleanser. I have not tried many products before (mostly at my best friends' houses) but for Christmas when I was twelve, I received the cleanser and the dramatically different moisturizer, and it maintained my already good skin and most likely improved it! Most skin care products are aimed towards the two extremes: acne-prone skin and/or extreme dry. I have yet to find another product that is aimed towards normal skin. Whilst there are an option for every skin type, there is not an overwhelming amount of products to have to choose from, which I like because I know my skin better than anyone else and I can pick and choose the products that are clearly directed for my skin type for overall healthier skin. Thanks Clinique!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by lealealea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WORKS! Will always re-purchase. I have sensitive pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by glamourglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing cleanser if you have sensitive skin. It foams easily and can be worked into a good lather. The downside is that it doesnít last nearly as long as the bar soap version but when it comes to convenience I canít complain. My favorite way to use it is with a facial sea sponge.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by sharreb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know alot of ppl are rating the 3 step facial routine 1 go but 1 purchased this cleanser before using other products and have to say it is more gentle than d previous brand. even when massaging on my cheeks and then after rinsing, no tightness at all. The downside is that the sales person says it does not remove makeup, not even ur spf sunblock so you have spend extra bucks for the makeup remover. But for its non drying properties on me, im staying faithful to this product until i find a better one

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Fatang

This is one of the many instances where I'm relieved for having tried this as a sample and not as a purchase. I don't know how this cleanser got labeled as "mild!" It successfully stripped my skin of healthy natural oils causing many dry/peeling patches on my combo skin, and later, also created some unsightly red blemishes that throbbed & itched. My skin felt so dry and tight that I couldn't imagine giving this more than a week's trial. To be honest, I don't think I would have tried this more than once if it wasn't for the Clinique name. This product is the perfect example of why expensive doesn't always mean better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryshortcake21

For the last few years, I went through a phase of trying new skincare and base makeup. I have a few cleansers that I like using but the Clinique liquid facial soap mild is the one that I have repurchased. I think I may have repurchased this about 9 times so far.

This is a really nice cleanser, it lathers well and removes all my make up. It does sting a little if used near the eye area though. It is gentle enough to use on my combination skin.

The pump bottle packaging is great but i find that I go through a bottle fairly quickly once I start one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by cinexcess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

With all the new products on the market, I am somewhat embarrassed that this has become my "go-to" cleanser. I used Clinique years ago with little success for my acne but now I'm finding the cleanser to be gentle enough to use on my eyes, not dry out my skin and it creates lots of suds which I enjoy. Mostly I use this at night and splash off at the sink. Sometimes I'll use a wash cloth if I feel I need a little more scrubbing. The bottle lasts forever since I only use a pea size and I'd recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by LovelyMunster

I had previously picked up the "Extra Mild" version of this when my skin was feeling it's most sensitive. I decided to try this one because I figured it couldn't be that much different... I was WRONG. From the first use I noticed this product dried my skin out tremendously and left my face extremely red. I also developed quite a few dry patches and it doesn't look like any kind of moisturizer is helping.

My advice to ANYONE with even slightly sensitive skin to steer clear of this because I think it's too harsh. You go from "Extra Mild" to "Mild" thinking it won't be that big of a change, but it is. I suppose it's because this is clear cleanser and the "Extra Mild" is a creamy cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by thefaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

NEVER AGAIN. I gave this a try today and boy, do I regret it. It didn't lather up all that well and even after washing it felt like there was some soapy residue.

As well as that it left my face DRY. SO DRY. Even after putting on my oiliest moisturiser I can feel horrible dry patches on my skin. I'm probably going to have to grease up constantly throughout the day to stop flaking.

It didn't feel like a 'mild cleanser' so much as a harsh oil stripper. And no wonder, if you look at the back of the bottle, the ingredients list is about a mile long!

Don't bother.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

When it comes to clinique products I truly believe that it's either a hit or a miss. Many moisturizers and treatments are a miss for me when it comes to clinique but when it comes to cleansers, most clinique products are a HIT!
I love this cleanser, I should state here that this isn't the only cleanser I use. I normally use an oil cleanser to get the prolongwear foundation and waterproof mascara off and then I use a foaming facial wash to get the rest off. So I wash twice. And since I wash twice, I don't want to use a cleanser that would be too much in removing my skin's natural oil and PH balance. I wanted something mild but something that would do a good job at cleaning and also something that would foam ( i just feel cleaner when I see bubbles lol)

This soap comes in huge container and it was very well priced- even compared to drug store brands, u get way more for less with this soap.

I normally use just one pump or a bit more but that's enough to to get a good lather going.
When I wash everything off, my skin does not feel tight or overly clean, it just feel clean and fresh.
Like all other clinique products, this has no scent and is hypoallergenic. This is my favourite liquid facial cleanser at the moment. Can't beat how awesome this is!

oh and the packaging is good too! It's a pump plastic bottle so makes things easy/ neat!