July 31, 2014 | 1322 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a basic cleanser and nothing more than that. It's not special. My skin is sensitive but I still need a cleanser that will go a lil further and for the amount you pay for this product..it's really not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mnevenzel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a die hard Neutrogena Foaming Face Wash cleanser. I got a really good deal on a "full solution" package that had this, Clinique dramatically different lotion and the toner all in one. Once I ran out of my neutrogena, I gave this a try and noticed a significant difference in the quality of my skin. It had seemed for the past couple years, a week wouldn't go by without me getting a zit. After I switched to this, it was much, much less frequent and I have fewer black heads too. My skin overall is smoother and more even. I'm very happy with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by chickatheist

i have psoriasis on my face and this product was excellent in keeping the redness and drying of my skin to a minimum but i was real disappointed that it didnt do anything for my acne or whiteheads.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another blah product from Clinique... It's a cleanser, it cleanses and that's about it. It's nothing special and considering the price I expected it to do a bit better. The pump bottle, however, is a pro and the packaging looks nice and sleek. It's a bid too mild for me as I have occasional breakouts and I felt like this cleanser wasn't enough for me skin.I use Olay Regenerist cleanser now and it works fine for me. It's cheaper, easier to get the dose right and it gives my skin just a little more radiance.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by treschic101

well i have been using this product for a year and a half now so i thought it was time i write a review. i got the clinique 3 step system for christmas 2 years ago. i got the combination to dry combination (i think that's level 2?) and it included the mild liquid facial soap, a mild toner, and the dramatically different moisturizing lotion. i had been using all 3 steps for about 2 weeks already, and i didn't like the results i was seeing. i think the moisturizer was definitely the problem, it was way to greasy for my skin. the toner was ok, but it didn't really do anything to help my skin. so, i stopped using the lotion and the toner and only used the soap. i wash my face 2 times at night, once to take off my makeup (btw this is an excellent makeup remover as well!!) and once to wash my face. in the morning, i only wash my face once. i never had really bad acne before, i would have 1 or 2 breakouts at a time. now, my face is cleared up. i still get the occasional pimple, but a spot treatment takes care of that. not only am i not breaking out, but my skin is soooo much better. it is soft and my skin tone is even. i don't even wear makeup any more (not foundation anyways!). i have tried other cleansers, but i always come back to this one. i gave the price a 2. $15 dollars is a little pricey for soap i think (i mainly use drugstore products) and i don't like that i have to go sephora to buy it. it's kind of inconvenient because the closest sephora to me is at the mall, and that's kind of a hike. i gave the packaging a 4. i think it is a pretty good sized bottle. these bottles usually last me about 6 months. but, i have seen those HUGE bottles of toner and wonder why they don't make soap bottles that big. overall, i would buy this product again. this is the only soap that makes my skin so pretty and clear, so i probably won't be looking for a replacement any time soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by xangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin and so far this is the only facial soap I've found that doesn't burn or tighten my skin. It does, however, leave my skin very red and flushed for about 10 to 15 minutes after use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Used it for two days and it seemed to be a nice cleanser. Until after 2 days of using this I got new breakouts. Only then I checked the ingredients and it has Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Usually I check for this in every cream, lotion, shampoo etc. but my bad, I forgot this time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by eleeshea

I'm really disappointed with this product. My skin has never reacted badly to any other cleanser, with the exception of one clean and clear product (just dried me out too much). I wasn't expecting this product to actually cause me to have worse acne. I started getting small bumps, especially around my mouth, that aren't red..just skin colored. I also gained acne on my cheeks, which I never breakout there.
I only used this for a week before I decided that it really wasn't helping. It's a shame because I really do like the bottle it comes in.
FYI--My skin is combination, oily T-zone. My acne usually clears up completely with neutrogena products, but I was running out of options with them (they do work wonders, but are rendered ineffective after a month or two).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Halle1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great facial soap. I have dry skin and face soaps tend to make my skin feel very tight after washing my face. This however doesn't make my skin feel dry at all after washing my face with it. It makes my face feel very smooth and soft. It is a little expensive for a face soap, but would buy it again because a little goes a long way. You don't need to use much of it. That's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by busyatdizzy

I have used this for about two months now. I bought it as a last ditch resort. Murad Clarifying wash just did a number on my sensitive/combination skin and this cleared my skin overnight. I have oily T zone and I have used the soap bar for oily in the past, but it would dry my skin out a bit, not alot, but I could feel it. After about a year or so of jumping around from product to product, I came back to the basics and my skin is happy again.

I like the soap this way as opposed to the bar which tends to get messy.