April 20, 2014 | 1169 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by BeautyonaBudget

I absolutely despise this product. Aveeno is a good brand and they usually churn out good products but this one was a definite "what were they thinking" product.

The lotion is very very oily and somewhat heavy.

It caused me to break out which is just yikes! Yes I have combination skin but I only used the product in my "dry areas.

Definitely not very calming!
_______________________________
Pros:
- You can turn the knob on the bottle so that it doesn't squirt all over during travel.

Cons:
-VERY oily
-thick
-caused me to break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Dance16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I've been using it for about 1 1/2 now and it's super moisturizing. I love-the packaging too you can get all the product out so it's not a waste. It may be a little pricey for a DS product but it's defiantly worth it. I did take off one lippy though because it does make my skin a little oily by the end of the day. But that's all and you only need a little bit too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by dmhamamoto

I'm on my third bottle :)

This is probably the best moisturizer I have ever used! I have acne-prone skin so my face is always kinda red/blotchy. But this moisturizer definitely helps calm it down.
Also, I don't need a primer when I put my liquid foundation on because this moisturizer really makes a good base to put make up on.

My face is soft and silky feeling afterwards :) I love love love this. It is a bit spendy BUT it is the only moisturizer that didn't make my acne worse! and... the best part, on days that I do not wear makeup, it does not make my face oily either :) definite plus! I am probably not going to buy any other moisturizer again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by elysef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this moisturizer for my oily, sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out at all. I wish the spf was higher and that it didn't have any fragrance in it but overall, a good product. for daily use I prefer Clinique's even better cream but when I run out I might go back to this cheaper alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Kasey42588

I LOVE this product!! I have red blotches on my cheeks and I bought this mainly for that. While it didn't help the redness, it did provide me with extremely soft, hydrated skin. I use it in the morning and before bed, following a face wash. It makes putting make up on easy and it's a wonderful base for liquid makeup.

I gave it a 4 for packaging because when you are almost out, the bottle still feels heavy and the pump doesn't always take in the product; you have to kind of shake it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by ChiefKana

I had very dry, blotchy, and red skin around my nose until I started using this product. It works great but is quite expensive for the amount you recieve unless you get a coupon or get it on sale. There is a slight scent but I think it smells really good. It did what it said and reduced my redness and since I have very fair skin the suncreen is an added bonus. I would definately buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin that gets even worse during the winter. Nothing really moisturized my skin enough until I found this. I also use this with the calming foam facial wash (which is wonderful as well). I love the consistency of this product and I love the scent (which is not too strong). It also did get rid of the redness I had on my cheeks. It is pricey, but I will probably only use it during the winter when I really need the extra moisture. Also, a little of this goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think I got this on a recommendation from one of those skincare books and wasn't that impressed with it, so I threw it in the bathroom cabinet, but I recently came back to it after running out of my old moisturizer, and this and 2 % benzoyl peroxide really cleared up a terrible breakout. I've always had sensitive skin, so I'm wondering if maybe that sensitivity/irritation is what causes my breakouts. My skin just seems so happy now. The red marks from the acne are fading more quickly than usual, too.

I have combination skin that leans towards the oily, so if you have dry skin this might not be the best for you, but if you have sensitive and acne prone skin I'd say definitely give this a try. This might replace my old HG (Neutrogena's anti-wrinkle cream with the retinol).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It simply does not provide enough long lasting hydration for my skin. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin upon application, but after a couple of minutes of application, my skin felt very tight underneath. It's too light in consistency and is better suited for Normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by aperfectdisplay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG moisturizer and I can't say enough good things about it. I have tried so many moisturizers in the past and I started using this about year ago and it transformed my skin. I never realized how sensitive and irritated my skin was until this product soothed and calmed it. I used to have broken out, red, inflamed skin all the time and now I rarely have breakouts. I've completely stopped using any type of acne products. People always compliment my skin now. There is no other moisturizer I will use. It runs about $15 which isn't that much for a good moisturizer. I use it morning and night and a bottle last me 2-3 months. Its rich and creamy consistency melts into the skin and absorbs without being greasy. I use one pump in the summer an 2 pumps in the winter. I don't prefer the spf but it doesn't make me breakout or leave me greasy at all. I tried the spf 30 and that one is def greasy and overpriced but the spf15 is perfect. My skin always looks nice,supple and even toned. The cleanser is a great compliment to this moisturizer as well. I wish this product was more natural and didn't contain chemical spf or parabens but it works so well that im willing to compromise. I really hope they expand the ultra calming line.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No