July 23, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hay_guise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate the smell. I used it religiously for about a month and it did not even moisturize my cuticles. It seemed like all it did was sit on my hands. A waste of money IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Glitterpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The large size seems like a bit much so I got the smaller one to keep in my purse. BEST CUITCLE PRODUCT EVER. I've tried oils, creams, butters and nothing has worked as well. Also it smells so so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I love this! it smells like lemon sherbert!!!!!!! I complained to Lush when a scrub id bought from them left me with red scratches!!! Ouch! Anyways, they sent me this amongst other items as a sort of compensation! I found it super hydrating on my neglected cuticles!!! I kind of forgot about it, and when i remembered it it had passed its exp date! So ill be visiting lush on my next trip to town or the Trafford Centre and getting myself a pot :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by WendyRSoFL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased this at the Lush store in Miami. I was under the impression that Lush products were natural. This absolutely REEKED of chemical (what exactly, I do not know). I could not get the chemical smell off of my fingers (washed 5 times, no joke). Normally, scents dont really bother me, but I was expecting a lemony fragrance, and I got lemon with industrial something-or-other. Definitely a fail. I think buying things in the Lush store is a gamble, as all the other scents are competing and you cant tell exactly what the fragrance is all about. If a chemical smell is what you dont want, dont buy this. Sad..I was hoping I'd love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Tamsins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this and carry some with me everywhere. My cuticles get really dry, especially in winter and this has made a massive difference, much more effective than other oils and balms I've tried. I think it's around 6 which I think is reasonable for the amount you get. Will keep re purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I like to change my nail polish quite frequently so my cuticles have been pretty dry from the acetone (nail polish remover). I like this because it's a little on the greasier side so it moisturizes and gives overall, softer skin. I like using this on elbows, knees and heels since it has a rich, creamy texture that's good for those drier areas. It is a little pricey, but you get a decent amount and a little dab on each area goes a long way. The scent is quite strong, but smells very lemony fresh and soothing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by pupster

Bought this to use on my cuticles, but it works for rough dry skin anywhere. I'm actually liking it on my lips because it seems to help with those little lines. You get a lot of product for $15 , so pricewise it's not too bad for Lush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

I love this product! it has improved the condition of my cuticles immensely! i use it on my elbows, knees and heels as well and i am pleased to say that my heels are no longer cracked like they used to be. the product smells nice and lemony (as you would expect) and the whole tub is well worth the money since you can use it for so many things and you don't need much at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased the Lemony Flutter product finally from Lush. A little goes a VERY LONG way as I use it on my nails and hands all together. My hands are extremely soft after I use this. My nails are noticeably stronger as well.

My recommendations are this: Use it at night before you go to bed. I am not at all a fan of greasy, oily lotions that don't absorb. I also suggest using this with the Ocean Salt as a hand scrub/moisturizer. Use WARM water to rinse off. Then apply a touch more. The warmth of your hands allow the product too seep into your skin better. This helps it too not be super heavy/thick/oily when its on your hands.

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by dsignrchic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I sampled this product. If you have a Lush store nearby don't even hesitate. Stop by and they'll give you a generous sample. I tried this and overnight my cuticles were dramatically different. I used to use CND's solar oil (also amazing) which was a completely different consistency, but I prefer the Lemony Flutter.
I've been using this nightly for about a month now and my cuticles are so soft I barely use my cuticle remover anymore. My nails are also way thicker and healthy looking.
My one complant is how much pricier it is in the U.S than the U.K ($14.95 vs.5.95). Regardless of the price I think it'll be worth it because it will definitely last me over a year. don't see why people complain about the smell. It has such a good sweet lemony scent I almost tasted it (I didn't I swear!)