December 19, 2014 | 821 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I love these brushes. They have the same great qualities of the basic dome shadow brush I also own, soft bristles but firm control, especially with the short, pretty wood handles. The two different sizes make them great for crease application. I also use these to put small dabs of highlight shadow on the brow or on the inner corners, and I use the smaller one sometimes to set liner with shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this crease brush duo, they are super cheap and very useful. The quality of these brushes is very nice. The smaller one is like the mac 219 pencil brush and can be used to apply shadow on the lower lashline. The larger one is great for applying shadow in the outer corner of the eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I love these brushes. Inexpensive but amazing. I would buy it again and again. I think I might buy some today so I have a backup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this for my crease alot. I have small asian eyes and they are precise enough for my crease. Works lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by chickatthegym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG Where have these been all my life?!? After so many great reviews, I finally bought these and I am SO GLAD I did! One is a touch bigger than the MAC 219 and one is a little smaller. They picked up color perfectly and are IDEAL for defining the crease. I have been looking for something like this in MAC and haven't found anything as good. You will still need a blender brush (like the 226 or 224) but as far as crease brushes go, these are the BEST! I never thought that something this cheap would be such great quality. RUN, don't walk to get these!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Pamda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got these brushes and used them once so once I wash them I will update but. My first impression is very good. They were soft and smoothly applied my shadow. They didn't a decent job picking up color. I can't compare it to other crease brushes since I don't own any others. But wow why didn't I buy this sooner.
Update-1/30/10
After many washings these brushes have not shed and the handle has not come loose from the ferrule. They are still soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I use these in tandem with my MAC 217. The larger brush is great for depositing color on my small lids and then I blend it out with my 217. The smaller one I use for color on my lower lash line. I also use these to smudge out eyeliner and highlight. An extremely good value!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by misscupcake615

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush set is a great buy! I bought it when I was first setting out to expand my brush collection because I was not wanting to spend upwards of $40 dollars on a MAC brush. It is VERY high quality, and does not shed. It packs on color, without much deposit. I would for sure repurchase this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by graciegurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeeee these brushes. They work so well, even better than a lot of over-priced brushes from big name brands. Both of them work really well, and I also use the smaller one to apply highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes. These are a GREAT bargain, and I strongly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you put on eyeshadow with any more detail than a soft wash of one color all over, then get these. Just get them. Now. At CVS. For like 5 dollars.