Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

HEART: Ginger, Iris, Orange Blossom, Orchid, Plum, Ylang-Ylang
BASE: Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE BEST!!!!!!!

My wedding day fragrance. I was having a very difficult time deciding which perfume to wear for my wedding, so I wore a different perfume every day ( I collect miniatures) and let my 'Husband To Be' chose which one he liked the best. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique was by far his favourite. He said it was womanly, romantic, and very feminine, and it was very 'me'. I purchased a 50ml bottle EDT for my wedding, limited edition, silver corset bottle, very sexy! I truly love it, and only wear it when we go out for dinner, just to keep it special, and bring back the beautiful memories of my wedding day.

Love this perfume(?) so much it's godsend for me can't live without it helps me so much beeing myself, the smell I love so much

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wore this when it first came out years ago and now I am on the hunt to buy some again off ebay. I think this is perfect for the fall/winter. I call it the "biker babe" perfume. It's a light oriental floral mixed with a leather and tobacco smell. The bottle is very feminine (woman's hourglass) and great for collectors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE how this is sweet and sexy....after about an hour in sephora, i finally settled on this!!! it's so feminine and sexy. not too spicy but enough to that it puts me over that flirty fruity fragrance category into some adult stuff!!!! i also got the non-alochol summer version to wear during the day. oh...and i HATE the bottle. what in the world.

This fragrance is great. It has a sweet, sexy, yet not too overpowering scent and a little goes a long way. It lasted for ages, I loved the packaging and the price wasn't too extravagant!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A former boyfriend used to love this scent and bought it for me often. I decided to go back and try this scent again. wow, it is now so headache inducing I cannot bear to wear it. i must have really loved him to have worn it faithfully a few years ago! I now just find it too strong and not feminine at all. Perhaps my body chemistry has changed. I have smelled it on others and although a bit overpowering it can be sexy on others.

This is one of my favorite fragrances! It's weird but I've noticed that the EDT has more staying power and smells better than the traditionally more expensive EDP. The EDP seemed to fade easily and the scent was lighter. I love this perfume because it smells fresh and clean... not overpowering. It's very sexy and feminine, and it is at the top of my list for repurchases.

Updated review Jul 20, 2007: I'm always on the see-saw with Classique edt. I either love it for its sensual sweet ambery drydown, or I hate it for being cloying and annoying. I do prefer the edp, but this morning I'm loving the edt. Whatever made me think I couldn't wear Classique edt in summer? This is the perfect summer scent. The summer warmth and humidity mute the screechier high notes somewhat and mellows the whole composition into a soft, fluffy surrounding cloud. This is a very feminine scent. It smells especially delicious in summer weather. I'm glad I've rediscovered it in my own wardrobe.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the first bottle of this perfume about 6 years ago. I think I am on my fourth now. I never get tired of this. It is such a sweet sexy complex fragrance that cannot be imitated. I have had so many men ask me what delicious perfume I am wearing! I absolutely love it and it was my first ever perfume HG, still is. I alternate between this and Lolita Lempicka. Both are to die for. It's kind of strange to review perfumes because it is something so personal. I understand why some women may hate this perfume, the ones that like more fresh or lighter scents. It either goes with you or it doesn't!

Popular Fragrances