April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by kmesa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i wouldn't normally purchase a color like this b/c ive never tried wearing nude colors before. lately ive become addicted to youtube, specifically anything having to do with makeup. i came across a video with a female with similar qualities as me ie skin tone, face shape. anyways she was wearing fairest nude in her video and it looked really good on her. i decided to give it a try and i am pleased. i like this color when i put more emphasis on my eye makeup. great color which i think would compliment many fair and medium complexions. i just wish it came in a long lasting finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

In one of my favourite Youtube personality hollyannaeree video's, she was going on about Fairest Nude.....Me being me, I just had to get it!
Not that I needed another nude lipstick!
I found this lipstick to be a perfect balanced nude. other have mentioned warm toned, rosy as their description for this colour, but for me I would have said its a creamy nude beige, with purple or blue/cool undertones.
I'm NC30 in terms of complexion, usually cool toned nudes makes me look completely washed out, stoned, cold and dead......But not this.
I find this moisturising, and yes it does have a very strong scent, but that usually fades almost instantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by OneImperfectAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG lip color. I will buy this over and over again. Beautiful pinky nude and has a cream finish. I recently purchased Sultry's Raven's Pout and it's the exact same color. Has an "old school" lipstick scent which I don't mind at all. I think it would look best on warm/neutral complexions.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm going to start off by saying they do not sell this colour in Canada, at least I didn't see it. I ordered my off ebay for a good price. This lipstick is a very nice nude pinky brownish neutral colour. I use MAC's lip erase in Dim first to cover the reddish tone in my lips and then I put fairest nude on top and it's a beautiful nude on my NC 40 skin. It looks good without the lip erase too it just looks a bit darker and pinker without it. I gave it 4 lippies cause they don't sell it in canada and i don't care much for the smell it has. Otherwise I love the colour and I would buy it again. I heard that this is a dupe for MAC'S blankety lipstick but I don't own blankety so I can't say for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

I absolutely looove this color. It is one of my favorite everyday lipsticks. It is one of those lipsticks that can be applied without a mirror and still looks flawless. It wears well with no caking or drying out lips. A great inexpensive lipstick! If you love this lipstick I also recommend trying Revlon primrose. Another great everyday color that's more pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I blend this lipstick with Gosh Darling to lighten it up. It is a rosey, mauvy, cool toned MLBB color. The smell is old fashioned. It reminds me of a darker version of Estee Lauder's Rose Amethyst (another cool toned lippie that I own and love).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great nude color. It smells pretty strong at first, but that's faded over time. I just wish it lasted a little longer on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by CMcNChrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. I have bought alot of lipsticks that I like but soon I bought this one...it went straight to my #1 favorite. I was looking for a nice pink lipstick shade that look neutral but more pink but not too nude. I am NC43. I definitely recommend this to NC43 girls. :-) Plus, this lipstick will look good year round.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is dry and it has this L'Oreal lipstick smell which I don't like. I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

This is my favorite nude that I have purchased! It is the perfect nude for me, (NC42) it gives me a hint of color which I like! I also own Mac's Cherish, which I like...but this one is just way better. If you have a hard time finding a nude that suits your skintone then try this one, I like to add NYX Natural or NYX Smokey Look over and it just looks so pretty on! Give it a try!