July 30, 2014 | 998 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this at WalMart for $5.97.

This is my exact lip color, except with purple undertones instead of grey. I may as well just wear clear chapstick, and it would look the same as me wearing this lipstick.
I'm sure it works for others, but not for me sadly.

And yeah, the smell is kind of strong. At first I didn't mind it too much. In fact, I even liked it.

But it didn't fade away like most scents do and eventually gave me a headache.

Repurchase? No. Return? Nah. I'll wear it whenever I do a smokey, dramatic eye, but for everyday, I prefer something more pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by BreezyKiss

Okay, let me start off by saying I am a pale girl. I am the palest shade in Revlon color stay & Boots No. 7 Lifting/Firming foundation(which is amazing btw) I was so excited to get this it looked so pretty in the swatches and on people that I have seen it on. It looks like it is a pretty light pink that would go with anything you would wear. OKAY.. now for me it WAS NOT a light pink it was a very very nude color. I looked like a dead person straight up, but then I got to thinking maybe I am just too pale. Most girls I have seen it on have medium to dark skin tones. So warning to the pale girls out there this isn't cute on us at all. If you do decide to try it go somewhere where you can try it and return it. So.. yeah fairest nude=no for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Gotta love MUA. I've been trying to find a nude/light pink lipstick w/out any peach in it and that wasn't matte or drying. I'd gone through about 3 other not so great lippies that are now up for swap before it occurred to me to do a search for nude lippies on MUA and sort by reviews and then narrow it down and check out some pics (lipstick rarely looks the same on lips as it does in the tube). That's how I found this lippie, I priced it out at walmart online and then ended up paying 5$ for it on ebay (including shipping) and I love it, it's perfect, exactly what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by petmyskurvette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's a touch lighter than my normal lip color and has a great creme finish. It wore nicely for 7 hours, though I did touch up twice (once after eating) and even when it faded a little bit, since it's close to my lip color, you could hardly tell. This didn't dry out my lips, show the dryness of my lips (my lips can be pretty dry sometimes) or cake up in the corners of my lips. This will definitely be my lipstick for everyday - it looks natural, but makes my lips look nice and even and pretty. And I can apply it without a mirror without worrying too much about the way it will look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by kmesa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i wouldn't normally purchase a color like this b/c ive never tried wearing nude colors before. lately ive become addicted to youtube, specifically anything having to do with makeup. i came across a video with a female with similar qualities as me ie skin tone, face shape. anyways she was wearing fairest nude in her video and it looked really good on her. i decided to give it a try and i am pleased. i like this color when i put more emphasis on my eye makeup. great color which i think would compliment many fair and medium complexions. i just wish it came in a long lasting finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

In one of my favourite Youtube personality hollyannaeree video's, she was going on about Fairest Nude.....Me being me, I just had to get it!
Not that I needed another nude lipstick!
I found this lipstick to be a perfect balanced nude. other have mentioned warm toned, rosy as their description for this colour, but for me I would have said its a creamy nude beige, with purple or blue/cool undertones.
I'm NC30 in terms of complexion, usually cool toned nudes makes me look completely washed out, stoned, cold and dead......But not this.
I find this moisturising, and yes it does have a very strong scent, but that usually fades almost instantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by OneImperfectAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG lip color. I will buy this over and over again. Beautiful pinky nude and has a cream finish. I recently purchased Sultry's Raven's Pout and it's the exact same color. Has an "old school" lipstick scent which I don't mind at all. I think it would look best on warm/neutral complexions.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm going to start off by saying they do not sell this colour in Canada, at least I didn't see it. I ordered my off ebay for a good price. This lipstick is a very nice nude pinky brownish neutral colour. I use MAC's lip erase in Dim first to cover the reddish tone in my lips and then I put fairest nude on top and it's a beautiful nude on my NC 40 skin. It looks good without the lip erase too it just looks a bit darker and pinker without it. I gave it 4 lippies cause they don't sell it in canada and i don't care much for the smell it has. Otherwise I love the colour and I would buy it again. I heard that this is a dupe for MAC'S blankety lipstick but I don't own blankety so I can't say for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

I absolutely looove this color. It is one of my favorite everyday lipsticks. It is one of those lipsticks that can be applied without a mirror and still looks flawless. It wears well with no caking or drying out lips. A great inexpensive lipstick! If you love this lipstick I also recommend trying Revlon primrose. Another great everyday color that's more pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I blend this lipstick with Gosh Darling to lighten it up. It is a rosey, mauvy, cool toned MLBB color. The smell is old fashioned. It reminds me of a darker version of Estee Lauder's Rose Amethyst (another cool toned lippie that I own and love).