November 24, 2014 | 899 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used the Definicils mascara forever until the SA recommended this one and I'm glad she did. It gave me more length than the Definicils did & it didn't clump at all. Definicils prob. for me was clumping, even with careful separation upon application. I'd definitely recommend this mascara to anyone searching for a mascara that provides real length to one's lashes. This is definitely a "keeper."

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ryanmc2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I too have naturally long lashes but this really adds the VA VA VA VOOM!!! 1 coat usually does it for me. With the other brands, I used to have to layer to get anywhere near what one coat of L'Extreme Mascara does. Some say the price is high.. However, with the other cheaper drugstore brands, I was replacing them about once a month. I buy about 3 tubes of this year, if that many. As long as you close it all the way until you feel the slight "click" it will keep for a long while.

I've never had a problem with the flakies like others.. I've had that problem with the cheaper guys though.

Will most definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by i_reyne

why i simply love this mascara is because, it does not clump and easy to apply, you dont need the eyelash curler to go with it, simply apply from root to the end of your lash, it will then curl and and makes your lash appear longer, does not feel heavy and it looks natural, i will rate it as 5 lippies if it adds volume, this mascara will only make it curler, longer and natural - but no dramatic effect - you just have to try it to believe it, it works for me! great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 4:34:00 AM More reviews by MsPucci

This is my favourite mascara, and I've tried a few... I normally wear lenghtening mascaras, not the volume ones, and this one gives great lenght but volume in addition. But most imortantly: it never cloggs at all.
Great for an everyday mascara, as it's so easy to put on, no need to 'work it', and you lashes looks great quick, without much effort, or primer underneath. Excellent for party make-up too, as it can build up to beautiful long, full lashes when you add more layers. Best one I've tried so far:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Elizabeth01

I LOVE this mascara! Its never clumpy and whenever I wear it people always think im wearing false eyelashes :) - also it holds a curl really well. The only reason I did not give this product 5 lippies is because it doesn't add much volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mascara is the most important part of my "face" and this is by far my favorite mascara (and I have tried almost all). Lets face it, your make-up is not complete without mascara. In fact on my non-make-up days I still wear a little mascara. This one gives my already long lashes incredible volume. It really helps to accentuate (and keep) the curl from my Shu Uemura curler. I have not had any flaking problems, even when napping, and I apply my make-up around 5am. Comes off very easily. Will definitely buy again and again (already on my 3rd tube).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 3:22:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have naturally fairly long/thick lashes (dark), and like giving them the extra boost to "BAM!" lashes. L'extreme is really stunning, visually. Gave me long, feathery lashes. Not a lot in the volume dept, but definitely length, and it held a curl decently. The reason I gave it 3 lippies is because it flaked all over my face. That is also the reason I will not repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by rburney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday mascara for 3 months now. It's pricey, but in some respects you get what you pay for. Love the brush and the overall lengthening effect, but it dries out too quickly. Adding a few drops of Visine remedied that problem. The sample somehow seemed better. It might have been the size of the brush and freshness of the product. Will try Diorshow when it's time for replacement.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by aworldofcool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have eyelashes that naturally curl up and touch my eyebrows, (no exaggeration). I don't wear much makeup, and the only makeup I ever use on my eyes is mascara. This was the perfect product for me- in some respects. Huge, bristle-y brushes are great for people with long, thick eyelashes as opposed to rubber spikes. It caught all of my lashes and significantly darkened my tips without clumping.
However, it's ridiculously expensive, it goes bad pretty quickly, and it smelled from the day I bought it. I have extremely sensitive eyes and while it didn't flake, the smell was enough to make them water. I recommend this to women blessed with long, thick lashes for a dramatic look, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L-extreme doesn't give volume. It lengthens crazy. If you have full lashes and needs extend the length, L-extreme is your best bet. I have thin, short, straight lashes. I put 2 coats of Hypnose. Before Hypnose compeletely dry, I put one coat of L-extreme. Woo! I get beautiful lashes.