Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

Dang it, Sephora. Why you have to show me this? It goes against my principles to pay a lot for a cleanser - I don't believe it makes much of a difference as long as it doesn't do anything bad. That is . . . until Sephora gave me a sample of this. I used it about 5 days and couldn't deny that it is wonderful. A tiny bit goes a long way (thankfully) and it does nice things for my skin, including solving some problems with the flakies. Some find it doesn't get makeup off, but I really don't use heavy makeup at all, so maybe that's why I've had success. I ended up forking over the $38 and am loving it. Yes, the smell is funky at first but I got used to it quickly.

I have combination skin and I thought this would be a great makeup remover because it is so gentle and soothing. I used a regular cleanser after just to make sure that I would be getting rid of all the dirt and oil on my face. Yes, it does a great job removing makeup, but I really don't think this is formulated for oilier skin types, as it made me break out. I won't be buying this again.

on 7/11/2012 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used all the cleansers for sensitive skin but this is by far the best. So addictive that i wash my face twice every single time. The smell reminds me of feet but it does not bother me. Use it twice and you will smell cucumber.

I will never use a different cleanser ever again.

on 7/8/2012 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I adore this cleanser. It takes all my makeup off without drying or irritating my ultra sensitive skin. It's a non-foaming consistency which might be an issue for some people but I liked it. The only potential drawback is the price. That is the only time I have ever said that in a review but $44CAD for a cleanser is a bit steep. It's more expensive than most of the luxury brands Dior, Lancome etc. I would definitely repurchase if my skin was being reactive but I am trying to find another cleanser within the store where I work as a cosmetician/makeup artist.

on 7/2/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and break out very easily if I use the wrong cleanser. This cleanser is MAGICAL; its so soft on my skin and never makes me break out. My go-to cleanser when another product makes me break out; I just use this for a few days and my face returns to its soft acne-free state.

I got this at sephora along with the supernova mascara, the cleanser is a 20 ml/0.68 oz tube. The package was $12 so lets say the cleanser was $6. I love this cleanser a lot, it's very gentle, doesn't foam up (I hate foam because when I rinse it goes into my eyes), and it smells great. There is no need for toner (I just splash some cold water to close the pores) and then I use clean and clear double action moisturizer on my tzone and yes to carrots nourishing day cream on my cheeks. The only negative thing about this cleanser is the price. I would really enjoy the product more if it were cheaper.

It leaves my face very soft, but doesn't remove eye makeup as well as I would like. I got it with the mascara so its the travel size. It has the consistency of a jelly and lathers well. To buy the full size would just be a little too pricey for me.

on 6/13/2012 11:58:00 AM

Love this cleanser....so gentle you can wash your face with your eyes wide open if you want to. Smells really earthy in a good way. Lasts a long time. My skin feels so awesome afterwards. Like it was meant to. I use this now with my Clarisonic. Great combo. I actually look forward to using this at the end of the day to wash away all my make up knowing its not going to be a struggle...feels so good

on 6/13/2012 11:50:00 AM

Got a .68oz sample from Sephora. Lasted me about a week, so a little goes a long way. It has a thick gel-like consistency, reminiscent of the Burt's Bees Orange Oil face cleanser. Left my face soft and clean without drying me out. Has a very herbal/woodsy scent; it's a love it or hate it scent. I personally like it. But..

For the insane price, ($38 for 5.1 oz?!) I really expected better quality ingredients. This cleanser has a long ingredients list that is loaded with parabens and artificial fragrance, among other nonsense. Fresh touts itself as a natural brand, yet this cleanser is far from all-natural. Sadly, many of their products don't live up to this claim. I just can't understand why they're so expensive.

on 5/14/2012 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Best facial cleanser I have used. Doesn't make my skin too dry and it cleanses gently and effectively. No horrible ingredients either. Score! :)