October 21, 2014 | 887 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Vivalicious

I really like this cleanser! It washes off make up and dirt well, without being too drying and it has a very nice smell too. overall very nice experience. but its expensive especially in the world of cleansers...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by meeleessa

I really REALLY like this cleanser! It made my skin feel so soft afterward and not tight and dry. My skin felt clean and actually moisturized. The smell didn't bother me as much as the other people reviewing this product. I plan to purchase a full size bottle of this product. (I received this cleanser as a sample from Sephora)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

This stuff stinks-- literally. Glad I got a free sample tube, because after I finish it (if I don't throw it away first), that's it for me. I can't even describe the smell, but it is too strong for my taste and it reminds me of something moldy. This cleanser is not a foaming cleanser, it is gel-like in consistency and has no lather. I have oily skin, so I prefer something that lathers... it makes me feel like it's making my face cleaner. Anyway, if I can't stand the texture and I can't stand the smell, that says everything to me. Good thing I always use a make-up remover wipe before I wash, because I don't have faith that this would have removed the make-up off my face very well, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received a sample of this, loved it & going to buy full size. I personally liked the scent; it reminds me of cucumbers & avocado! Left my skin refreshed, clean, hydrated, and didn't sting my eyes when I removed my makeup!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by therealveal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It smells strongly of vegetation, like a pond or something, but I wouldn't say it made me want to vomit. I think I could get used to it...that is, if I would ever ever EVER buy this. I got a sample from Sephora and was kind of excited at the idea of injecting some soy into my face cleansing routine, but was sorely disappointed. Who knew that soy didn't clean for crap? Hmmm...I feel like I just rubbed some gel all over my face and then rinsed it off. I had to use makeup remover, AND my toner-soaked cotton pad told me I should stick to my Clinique cleanser (which is cheaper, anyway.) OK, no dice for Fresh, sorry.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was given a full size tube of this when I worked at Sephora. It's not bad, but what other posters said is true: it stinks. It has that awful smell of soy, which I can only describe as dirty dishes. Yuck! I'll stick with my beloved DHC Deep Cleansing Oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this product, I like the texture and it cleanses well, however I won't purchase the full-size due to the smell... Awful. I rinsed my face as quick as possible as the smell was way too strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kelliks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell made me want to barf it was so disgusting. I had to wash my face again with another product to try and get the smell off and even then I was nauseous for a while after. It was just such a bad smell. I am sure it is a nice cleanser, very lightweight, which I love, but I can't get pass the smell. I think Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel is much nicer and a better price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Kumochin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it doesn't over dry my skin, it doesnt give me that tight skin feeling afterwards. cleans my eyeliner/mascara very well, (they are not waterproof tho). i dont even have to use make up remover, i just wash my face and everything will be clean, and i dont even need that much of a amount. its also really mild n it doenst string my eyez, i can even wash my eye area with my eyes open, especially when i want to clean my lower eye make ups. it really is very expensive tho, but i love it, i havent discover a product that cleans my face so well without over drys my skin nor given me rednesses around my nose n cheeks area.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I bought this based on some great reviews, used it a few times and returned it. First of all doesn't remove make-up at all, I don't really like the scent and doesn't work well with my clarisonic. It has a watery-oily consistence and doesn't foam. I think gave me a few breakouts too because it doesn't clean well.