August 22, 2014 | 1106 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by LowSelfEsteem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This was a perfect colour match for me...and to think I stumbled on it by complete accident! Had tried a few EDM concealers ONLY because I had to purchase as part of their free sample kit...all I have given away until now. This was so good I ordered the foundation in the same colour - can't wait until it arrives as I have been using Sunkissed Fair which is slightly too dark and too yellow going in to Winter here.

For ref Internsive Fair was too light/chalky, Sunlight too yellow, Pearl Beige...YIKES! that stuff is freaky *way* too sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Pyper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it. Contrary to most people's experience, powder concealer works best on my very dark circles. It conceals better and doesn't feel moist or globby like liquid concealer. As far as the color, it's a perfect match for me. Everyday Minerals Sunlight probably concealed my circles the best, but it was so yellow that I had to add a layer of dark foundation over it. Intensive Fair concealer was a bit too light. This color is such a good match with my skin, I think I'll try the foundation next.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by LAMaye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer was just "okay". I have rosasea on my cheeks and moderate dark circles under my eyes. It didn't cover either of those areas well enough for me to buy again. Back to the liquid/stick concealer! Wish it could have worked....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by missy0202

Love Love Love this stuff ! I love mineral makeup because it is so light and so pure. Everyday minerals is inexpensive compared to a lot of other brands.. and it's products are so good ! I love this multitasking concealer. It buff it into my skin using the BE kabuki brush and i wear it under a light powder foundation. It covers redness, acne scars, and evens out my skintone. Would defintely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by candrakirana

This is my HG concealer. It conceals the dark spots on my face perfectly and lessen the appearance of red blemishes. It suits my NC25-30 Asian skin (yellow tone). The cons is I cannot put it on my nose because I have very very oily skin on my nose, and this concealer cannot stand the oil. Also, if I put too much, it leaves a pink cast which is not obvious but if I look closely, it is there.

Since it does concealer other area on my face, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer. Previously I used mostly cream or liquid concealers (Aveda, MAC, CG, T.LeClerc) and found that they did not have good staying power, especially in the summer. Additionally they also clogged my pores and resulted in more acne and scars. I have a lot of acne scars (the brown or purple ones) and this concealer, applied with a dense bristled brush (I just use the EDM pointed concealer brush) covers those marks completely. The color is lighter than my skin tone but when I apply my foundation (EDM Light Neutral Beige) over it, it blends in perfectly. The staying power of this product is also quite decent, lasts all day in drier climates and I can get away with a small touch-up in more humid weather.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

This concealer doesn't seem to stay on at all. I use it before my EM foundation powder, and when I apply the powder, it rubs the concealer right off. I reapply after foundation and before finishing powder, and it rubs off again after I apply the finishing powder. Plus the color match isn't too great for my skin tone. I think liquid concealer or using the foundation powder does a better job of hiding my blemishes than this concealer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did nothing for me. It can't be used under eyes because it would looks chalky and dry under already dry under-eye skin.
And it can't be used on acne or post-acne marks because it, again, looks like a chalky dot on your face.
I really don't know what this stuff is meant to be used for, because it seems pretty useless to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by jfjinca

This was too dark for my skin on it's own, but I combined it with the sunlight color corrector and it was perfect! You don't need very much AT ALL...and it lasts all day, unless you rub it off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by maitai215

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this with my EDM ftd in matte texture for sometime and have repurchased b/c it is a great coverage concealer even though it only comes in 1 shade. I mix a lil w/my ftd to make sure it's closer to my skin color (it is a tad bit lighter than my actual skin color) It pats on well and has full coverage even though it's a powder (how do they do that?) I put it around my redness around my nose, my dark gray undereye area, and various hyperpigmented spots from acne. Shocking! It looks dry for the first 15-30 min, but once my natural oils (greasy!) in my skin get to work, my skin looks polished and well blended in an hr and the coverage stays put for the whole day until I shower and then use a toner to get it off! This mineral stuff really sinks in! But since there's only about 4-5 non-comedogenic ingredients, I don't think this has aggravated my sensitive acne prone skin at all. Great buy for $6/for 6gm jar (when purchased in the 6 item custom kit for $32 for 6 items)