August 22, 2014 | 1044 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by erin526

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

greta colour but a bit too dark for everyday - I work in a failry conservative office but I can imagine myself wearing this when going out. You need to make sure that you use base coat first so that the colour comes off cleanly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by VogueGrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is basically my signature NP color. It's hard for me to deviate from this and wear a different color because I'm so in love with it. I love dark vampy colors and LPAD is my favorite. It's basically a very very dark purple, almost black. I have it on now of course :) I'm ALWAYS wearing LPAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

hell yeah i love this color . i wear it all the times on my toes . its a really pretty blend of purple & black . like i LOVEEE (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fave dark purple color! Goes on smooth and completely covers with 2 coats! Great color!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Patricias100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it on right now =) It is one of my favourites for fall/winter.
One coat will give you a light plum color and two coats will give you a deep dark plum/purple color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by xSunx

This polish didn't need to be layered too much which was ver convenient. I liked this color but it was a bit too dark for me (I usually prefer bare nails.). But I would definately buy it again since it's one of the best I've had in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this polish, but it does tend to look black when you use more than 1 coat. If you use only 1 coat, it is kind of streaky. If you are looking for a deep purple, this really isn't the polish for you. If you are looking for a black with a hue of color, this is perfect! Great fall polish & would purchase again, even though I probably will never need to.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by erinoxnam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this polish. I didn't like the formulation and the polish didn't last 2 days without chipping off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by rjcromie

My go-to nail polish! What can I say, it's the perfect dark plum colour that goes with everything - I'm drying my nails as we speak :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by greenfaerie38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favourite of my (too many) nail polishes. It's the perfect edgy look that's dark and romantic without making you look like you stepped out of a hot topic. It works so well with my golden beige undertones, but I've let my friends borrow it and it looks excellent on their different undertones, too. As usual, the OPI formula is excellent, the bottle is secure, and the color is easy to apply. My only small issue is that OPI is a bit more expensive than I'd like, but it's completely worth it.