OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

4.5

on 4/2/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had this polish for awhile now, and am about half way through this bottle. It's one of my favourites, and it pairs well with my darker pieces of clothing. I like the colour, a very dark purple that almost appears black when seen in darker lighting, and I feel like it adds that finishing touch to night-out outfits. If you want to try out a darker shade of polish for Autumn, but don't want to go ''full-on black'', try this shade out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. These polishes are also very good quality. Super pigmented, last for a very long time without top-coat and don't become gloopy in the bottle over time. Will make a repurchase when I finish the bottle. :)

on 3/20/2011 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is just ok... I bought it because it's really popular, but I actually don't love it. Very deep purple.

on 3/9/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to polish for almost all seasons as I like to wear my nails on the short side. I love this super deep purple on short nails. The super shine keeps me from looking like a goth-teenager.

I love OPI finishes of all the polishes I've tried. The brushes are nice and wide. The formula is on the thick side, so coats can even out minor mistakes just by settling. I never get streakiness. The wear is super long even w/o topcoat. They dry pretty quickly too.

What a perfect deep fall color! It looks sophisticated, and is a bold but not black look. As with most OPI nail polishes, it applies smoothly with no streaks and doesn't chip for a good 3 days (on me, anyways). I love it on my toes. It is a perfect fall and winter color, and oh so gorgeous!

on 2/28/2011 12:07:00 PM

#1 favorite nail polish color of all time. I find myself picking whatever shade of nail polish I put on off and re-painting with LPAD every single time. It is gorgeous and a must have!

on 2/25/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LPAD is a very dark vampy purple-black. I needed 2 coats for an even application. I do like the colour, but I don't think it's anything that special. Rimmel Black Cherry is just as good and cheaper.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I lOoove this nail polish! I have dark skin but I'm more on the carmely side you could say, so on my hands the purple stands out amazingly! But I know my friend who has pale skin, it looks totally black! But anywAys I love this, I got it done at the nail salon but I'm planning on buying one for myself

on 2/12/2011 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

greta colour but a bit too dark for everyday - I work in a failry conservative office but I can imagine myself wearing this when going out. You need to make sure that you use base coat first so that the colour comes off cleanly.

on 2/3/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is basically my signature NP color. It's hard for me to deviate from this and wear a different color because I'm so in love with it. I love dark vampy colors and LPAD is my favorite. It's basically a very very dark purple, almost black. I have it on now of course :) I'm ALWAYS wearing LPAD.

on 1/31/2011 10:16:00 PM

hell yeah i love this color . i wear it all the times on my toes . its a really pretty blend of purple & black . like i LOVEEE (:

Top Rated OPI Products