March 2, 2015 | 1068 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to polish for almost all seasons as I like to wear my nails on the short side. I love this super deep purple on short nails. The super shine keeps me from looking like a goth-teenager.

I love OPI finishes of all the polishes I've tried. The brushes are nice and wide. The formula is on the thick side, so coats can even out minor mistakes just by settling. I never get streakiness. The wear is super long even w/o topcoat. They dry pretty quickly too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

What a perfect deep fall color! It looks sophisticated, and is a bold but not black look. As with most OPI nail polishes, it applies smoothly with no streaks and doesn't chip for a good 3 days (on me, anyways). I love it on my toes. It is a perfect fall and winter color, and oh so gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ShotgunBarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

#1 favorite nail polish color of all time. I find myself picking whatever shade of nail polish I put on off and re-painting with LPAD every single time. It is gorgeous and a must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LPAD is a very dark vampy purple-black. I needed 2 coats for an even application. I do like the colour, but I don't think it's anything that special. Rimmel Black Cherry is just as good and cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by hannahxxbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I lOoove this nail polish! I have dark skin but I'm more on the carmely side you could say, so on my hands the purple stands out amazingly! But I know my friend who has pale skin, it looks totally black! But anywAys I love this, I got it done at the nail salon but I'm planning on buying one for myself

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by erin526

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

greta colour but a bit too dark for everyday - I work in a failry conservative office but I can imagine myself wearing this when going out. You need to make sure that you use base coat first so that the colour comes off cleanly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by VogueGrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is basically my signature NP color. It's hard for me to deviate from this and wear a different color because I'm so in love with it. I love dark vampy colors and LPAD is my favorite. It's basically a very very dark purple, almost black. I have it on now of course :) I'm ALWAYS wearing LPAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

hell yeah i love this color . i wear it all the times on my toes . its a really pretty blend of purple & black . like i LOVEEE (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fave dark purple color! Goes on smooth and completely covers with 2 coats! Great color!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Patricias100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it on right now =) It is one of my favourites for fall/winter.
One coat will give you a light plum color and two coats will give you a deep dark plum/purple color.