December 18, 2014 | 1682 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LPAD is a very dark vampy purple-black. I needed 2 coats for an even application. I do like the colour, but I don't think it's anything that special. Rimmel Black Cherry is just as good and cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by hannahxxbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I lOoove this nail polish! I have dark skin but I'm more on the carmely side you could say, so on my hands the purple stands out amazingly! But I know my friend who has pale skin, it looks totally black! But anywAys I love this, I got it done at the nail salon but I'm planning on buying one for myself

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by erin526

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

greta colour but a bit too dark for everyday - I work in a failry conservative office but I can imagine myself wearing this when going out. You need to make sure that you use base coat first so that the colour comes off cleanly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by VogueGrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is basically my signature NP color. It's hard for me to deviate from this and wear a different color because I'm so in love with it. I love dark vampy colors and LPAD is my favorite. It's basically a very very dark purple, almost black. I have it on now of course :) I'm ALWAYS wearing LPAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

hell yeah i love this color . i wear it all the times on my toes . its a really pretty blend of purple & black . like i LOVEEE (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fave dark purple color! Goes on smooth and completely covers with 2 coats! Great color!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Patricias100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it on right now =) It is one of my favourites for fall/winter.
One coat will give you a light plum color and two coats will give you a deep dark plum/purple color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by xSunx

This polish didn't need to be layered too much which was ver convenient. I liked this color but it was a bit too dark for me (I usually prefer bare nails.). But I would definately buy it again since it's one of the best I've had in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this polish, but it does tend to look black when you use more than 1 coat. If you use only 1 coat, it is kind of streaky. If you are looking for a deep purple, this really isn't the polish for you. If you are looking for a black with a hue of color, this is perfect! Great fall polish & would purchase again, even though I probably will never need to.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by erinoxnam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this polish. I didn't like the formulation and the polish didn't last 2 days without chipping off.