October 24, 2014 | 1902 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by stacey0125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pictures do NOT do this beautiful colors justice. I am normally not a big fan of red polish. However the last time I was at Sally's I was browsing the nail polish section and came across this shade. It is deeper red shade with lots of red sparkles flecks (think dorothy from Wizard of OZ red slippers) and it is gorgeous! I finally got around to putting it on last night and two coats is more than enough to cover and after you put the top coat on this color really pops and looks so beautiful and shiny ( i use the Seche Vite topcoat and it works amazingly well) I would definitley buy this again but this one bottle will last me forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ruby Pumps is the most gorgeous berry red shade of nail polish I own. I'm not a red nail polish person - it feels too traditional and mature for me, but Ruby Pumps is packed with shimmery red glitter that catches both natural and artificial light.

I could get away with two coats, but I like the deeper red color of three coats. The formula is very easy to work with. It's a jelly red that spreads evenly and dries quickly. I can't stop staring at it - Ruby Pumps is just so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by carrotcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing glittery red. bought this after reading reviews. and yes, it applies smoothly, 2 coats were enough for me. love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Lena56

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to color for my toes! It's so pretty! It's like having Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz's Ruby Slippers on my feet 24/7! (It's just uber difficult to get all the glitter off when removing it.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

China Glaze Ruby Pump (0.50 fl oz and $5.99 usd) is a glitter red nail polish. The red glitters are medium size and add a beautiful dimension to the nail polish. Ruby Pump is a true red color with a slight of a blue undertone. The application is smooth and apply easily. Since this is a glitter polish, I apply mine with 3 coats to get the opaque color just like the bottle. Using Seche Vite's rapid top coat, Ruby Pump lasted about 7-9 days on my nails. This is a beautiful glitter red polish and the polish dances beautifully under the light. And it works on any skin tones to add a touch of fun and elegance to the nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lady_baby_doll

omg this is such a beautiful shade of red, i can't NOT admire my own nails when wearing this. it has a jelly textured base, just think of dark red jello, and then ALL these glitter particles added. it comes alive with a life of its own, and whenever i wear it i feel sexy, sulty, and a bit brazen?
maybe i took it too far, but it's gorgeous and doesn't budge until you wanna take it off. one of my favourite shades<3 i added a picture!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by sophia0408

I bought this polish at a beauty store on clearance & fell in love with this shade. I'm a girl that loves sparkle and this polish just got me. It adds a little more to your basic polish and the color is just spectacular. I will buy this polish again once I run out of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this polish. One of my favorite reds I own. Beautiful red with red shimmer. Reminds me of Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz's shoes. Maybe thats why it is called Ruby Pumps!!! I would recommend this to anything who is looking for a pumped up red, sparkle polish. Can't complain about this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous polish! Red glitter in a red base, but it's not junior high glitter. This is a very grown-up polish. I really think this would look good on almost anyone. Love it, recommend it, bought it for my sister. Lol There's not much more I can say about it. Go get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by simbazandyalex

I LOVE THIS SHADE. I own over 50 polishes and I find myself reaching for this polish again and again. Beautiful red base, nice shimmer... so much depth. Lovely, lovely, lovely.