China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This really is lovely! I wore it to work and straightaway my coworker noticed and commented that it was gorgeous. I brought it in for her to borrow the following day. She couldn't wait to get home to try it so applied it in her lunch break. I just wish it was as bright red indoors as it is in sunlight though. Indoors it looks more like a blood red.

on 9/6/2011 4:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I went to Sally Beauty to pick up some polish and let my niece offer an opinion on what I should get. She picked out this one and, for a six year old, she has great taste! I love this polish, especially on my toes. When I look down at my feet and see the ruby red sparkles, it cheers me up instantly. I just started using China Glaze polishes and they are quickly becoming one of my favourite brands!

on 7/27/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very beautiful color. I usually do not like glitter in my nail polish, but this is something different and sophisticated. It really does look like Dorothy's ruby pumps.
China Glaze makes a fantastic nail polish and they wear well. I probably like China Glaze quality over Chanel polish. Especially when you factor in the price.

on 7/19/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Possibly my favorite polish of all time.

Wonderful red, wonderful glitter. When I wear it I just can't stop looking at my nails. It really feels like my nails are bursting with rubies.

Get this!

on 7/9/2011 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The colour and finish of this shade is just gorgeous! It's the perfect "ruby slippers" red with a jelly base and bright red glitter. The glitter dries smooth and it takes only two coats. Definitely want to get a back-up soon since I'm running out slowly!

on 7/3/2011 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My favorite red color ever! And that's saying alot because I adore red nail polishes. I literally stare at my nails all of the time while I'm wearing it and get tons of compliments. When I saw the pics of this polish on this site I knew I needed it! Thanks MUAers!

on 6/18/2011 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pictures do NOT do this beautiful colors justice. I am normally not a big fan of red polish. However the last time I was at Sally's I was browsing the nail polish section and came across this shade. It is deeper red shade with lots of red sparkles flecks (think dorothy from Wizard of OZ red slippers) and it is gorgeous! I finally got around to putting it on last night and two coats is more than enough to cover and after you put the top coat on this color really pops and looks so beautiful and shiny ( i use the Seche Vite topcoat and it works amazingly well) I would definitley buy this again but this one bottle will last me forever!

on 6/18/2011 8:17:00 AM

Ruby Pumps is the most gorgeous berry red shade of nail polish I own. I'm not a red nail polish person - it feels too traditional and mature for me, but Ruby Pumps is packed with shimmery red glitter that catches both natural and artificial light.

I could get away with two coats, but I like the deeper red color of three coats. The formula is very easy to work with. It's a jelly red that spreads evenly and dries quickly. I can't stop staring at it - Ruby Pumps is just so pretty!

on 6/10/2011 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

amazing glittery red. bought this after reading reviews. and yes, it applies smoothly, 2 coats were enough for me. love it!

on 6/8/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my go-to color for my toes! It's so pretty! It's like having Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz's Ruby Slippers on my feet 24/7! (It's just uber difficult to get all the glitter off when removing it.)

Top Rated China Glaze Products