September 30, 2014 | 1781 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells kind of like bubble gum, very fruity and almost like cotton candy. This is probably my favorite Britney Spears perfume. It's very girly smelling and sweet. It's a good summer scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Munyabooby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't buy my fragrances locally coz they are either not available or too expensive by the time they reach this place. So when I wanted something sugary I chose this based on popularity and reviews and asked someone who was travelling abroad to get it 4 me. Big mistake! The opening is tolerable but the dry down? What on earth is that smell! Eeww, am just waiting for the right occasion to give it to some1 for their birthday or something. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to any1

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by FinnyB

I'm all for sweet, fun perfumes but this takes the biscuit- the big sugar coated sickly sweet biscuit!!
It's not even sweet in a nice young way, it's heavy, pukey.
My dad brought me a bottle home from holidays a few months ago and one night we had people over I found it on a shelf and despite myself I gave myself a squirt and the responce says it all, it was basically "ugh".
A girl in work used to wear it and people on occasion said jokingly that they couldn't sit beside her because it was too sickly, yet they still didn't sit beside her!!
I think it smells like a drinken hangover headache, I've yet to meet a person that it complements, yet from the reviews here I can see it is a favourite for a lot of people.
I don't know, I just really dislike this smell but different strokes for different folks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe how many 1 lippies for this perfume! When I tell people my secret, that I kind of like this perfume, I feel like they have fessed up to liking it as well and we share a laugh. yeah, its sweet, and yeah Iím way too old to be wearing Britney perfume, but I donít know. I like this scent. Its certainly not a 5 star but itís not that bad!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely not as bad as you might think. yes it is vanilla cotton candy, and yes it is very sweet. But, the staying power is phenomenal, and the bottle is very pretty. A nice, sweet, unpretentious teenage scent at a reasonable price - what's wrong with that?
!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells like candy .. tacky candy.

It smells even worse in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I loved Fantasy in the beginning; however, with daily use it began to make me feel nauseous when smelling it. It's a very overpowering, very sweet scent that lasts all day. It smells like candy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have been using Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for a few years and wanted to find something with a sweeter smell i came across this perfume at work i fell in love with it straight away i went and bought it 2 hours later and haven't stopped using it ever since, everyone always asks me what perfume i use it stays on my skin for a long time however i think this perfume is more for teenagers as its really sweet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

smell so good and last so long

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First I hated it, then I loved it... I tried this fragrance several years ago and couldn't stand it at all! Now, for whatever reason, I'm addicted to it. Every stage is lovely and it lasts about four hours on my skin. Tart/sweet fruits at first, and I can also smell the iris note immediately, which definitely jazzes it up. Then soft and sweet cake, followed by sandalwood and musk. YUM. Love getting a whiff of it on my clothes too. So good for these cold, wet, blustery days of fall and winter. A comfort scent; if was edible, it would be a comfort food. Edit: something not so good in the drydown is getting to me. Not reaching for this very much.