April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have been using Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for a few years and wanted to find something with a sweeter smell i came across this perfume at work i fell in love with it straight away i went and bought it 2 hours later and haven't stopped using it ever since, everyone always asks me what perfume i use it stays on my skin for a long time however i think this perfume is more for teenagers as its really sweet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

smell so good and last so long

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First I hated it, then I loved it... I tried this fragrance several years ago and couldn't stand it at all! Now, for whatever reason, I'm addicted to it. Every stage is lovely and it lasts about four hours on my skin. Tart/sweet fruits at first, and I can also smell the iris note immediately, which definitely jazzes it up. Then soft and sweet cake, followed by sandalwood and musk. YUM. Love getting a whiff of it on my clothes too. So good for these cold, wet, blustery days of fall and winter. A comfort scent; if was edible, it would be a comfort food. Edit: something not so good in the drydown is getting to me. Not reaching for this very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! It's my favorite perfume that I fell in love with the very first time I ever tried it. It's also my favorite perfume in all of the one's that they have with Britney Spears.

It is so sweet and I would never have thought I'd like it but it is great for a night out. Makes me feel so sexy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by endlssxsummr

I'll begin by saying I really love this.
However, it took me a while to get there.
Ever since fall started I've been craving sweet, cozy, gourmand-y fragrances and after reading the reviews on here I decided to try this, especially since for 15$ at Walmart I figured regardless I didn't have much to lose. Plus I am a fan of Midnight Fantasy and read that they were quite similar.
So I got home, sprayed this on my wrist, and I'm pretty sure I winced. All I smelled was this overpowering musk laced with something that could be compared to a bad car air freshener. I remember wondering how anyone could think that this smelled good.
If you have this same experience...don't give up on it; really. I put it back on my shelf and tried it again a few days later, and then a few days after that. I really don't understand how or why, but the fragrance completely changed for me. I finally began to smell the yummy sweet smell that all these reviews talked about. This is now pretty much my go to fragrance when I want to feel warm, cozy, and well, kinda editable. Also the fact that this stuff took some time to really work with me almost makes me respect it a little more, I recognize that it's a little complex and because of that I think I'm less likely to get sick of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ran across this fragrance many years ago but was turned off. It instantly reminded me of the scent that's often wafting through the air in a night club. It seemed as though 85% of the ladies at any bar/night club was rocking this. I detest smelling like everybody else! Well, recently I've been obsessed with gourmand fragrances and on the hunt for any and all. (This happens at the start of Fall each year). Anyway, I spotted Fantasy in Target, so I immediately remembered the sweet, cotton candy base from years back. I sprayed a bit on my wrist, not expecting much as I continued shopping. OMG! This hit the spot and satisfied my craving. Once I got home, I started reading all of the lovely reveiws on it, then went to Marshall's and got me a bottle days later. Wow....I really slept on this nice fragrance. At least alot of the popularity has died down which means I can start wearing it :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- this scent is soo good- i don't care WHAT perfume snobs may think.. Everyone around me likes it and so do i- also its sillage and lasting power beat all my Dior n Armanis.
I have loads of fragrances--Fantasy is not even close to being my fave. Yet, it is very pleasant and mood-lifting. Cheerful, sweet, but not headache-inducing.

Also, aside from my hard-to-find Arab perfumes I got in Saudi Arabia, this is my hubby's fave from my fragrance collection. Which counts. A lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I LOVE this scent! I usually wear this during the summer because it has a sweet, but not overpowering smell. I love how huge the bottle is and how cute it is designed. I got this on sale at CVS and it was the best $35.00 I ever spent! I have got this for a gift many times because everyone knows how much I love it, so I have about 4 bottles of it right now. I suggest this to anyone that wants to smell sexy, but not sultry. I enjoy this scent and I will buy it as long as I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by SweetNSpicy4263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I simply LOVE this product. It has a strong scent, so it lasts for quite sometime. The bottle is cute and flirty and is quite big. The smell is delicious and I wear it all the time. If I ever ran out, I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I would totally give this a 5 if it weren't for the staying power! I love this scent...it reminds me of candy and musk. Definitely a recognizable scent that I've smelled many times, so it's definitely popular, and I always loved it. I cant think of a similar scent though. I love the girly pink bottle too! I really wish the scent lingered longer. It's undetectable after less than an hour! Even after I spray it twice. Oh well, still smells amazing!