February 26, 2015 | 1782 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

The bottle which some love I find very tacky ,so every time I saw this fragrance I constantly bypassed it. I was bored in Wallgreens the other day and felt like sampling a fragrance and this was the only one I have never tried so I thought why not. What I smelled when on initial burst is completely different from what the ingredients claim I am seeing now and I had no idea what the ingredients where until after I sampled this. I did smell the fruit, the vanilla, and actually a slight cotton candy scent that is not listed as an ingredient somehow but I thought...so typical. I finished up my shopping and went home. I noticed that I started to smell really good and loved what I was smelling and actually almost forgot that I tested this out on my chest. The dry down on this fragrance was a total surprise, devastatingly sexy and totally all-woman, not girly. After of a few minutes of my s/o talking to me he said,"Wow you smell good. What is that?" The dry down stunned me. It became a sensuous, sultry, mysterious, bombshell scent on my skin! Fantasy is, surprisingly, more complex then what I thought. I like this scent and I like the fact that it actually lasts. I do have problems with scents that just seem to evaporate on my dry skin. This fragrance stays and keeps going. I would consider this more of a winter scent because it's heavy. The dry down is really lovely. It is not a terribly complex fragrance, but it does have more depth and sophistication than Curious, and it is nowhere near as one-dimensional as Aquolina Pink Sugar, to which it is frequently compared. Pink sugar can be well... a bit harsh and loud. But Fantasy is more rounded, warm, and sensual IMHO. It's much more prettier than Pink Sugar :) Given that my expectations were low, I was pleasantly surprised. I am going to be 30 very soon but I still plan on getting a small gift set of this for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume! It smells very sweet and warm, kind of like cupcakes. It has vanillary scents and smells like lollies. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments! The bottle is also very pretty. It is made of pink glass with green gemstones on it. I really do like this perfume. It is a good quality celebrity perfume that I would reccommend to people who like really girly, sugary scents. I love it and would definitely repurchase and would like to try Britney's other Fantasy perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

this is my all time favrote perfume! i got a bottle of it a few years ago for christmas and still havent finished it, i wear it almost every day. i also mix it with jessica simpsons fancy. the two really complent eachother.
this is a sweet candy fruty sent and has really good lasting power. ive seen this in a small bottle for around 20 bucks at walmart. u can find great perfume gift sets there for cheap. a lot cheaper then u would find at the mall. so check there first if your thinking of picking up a new sent. my boyfriend really loves this on me, so thats always nice. the bottle really does last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by MissMusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells AMAZING!! very light, sweet and fruity. I love it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells kind of like bubble gum, very fruity and almost like cotton candy. This is probably my favorite Britney Spears perfume. It's very girly smelling and sweet. It's a good summer scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Munyabooby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't buy my fragrances locally coz they are either not available or too expensive by the time they reach this place. So when I wanted something sugary I chose this based on popularity and reviews and asked someone who was travelling abroad to get it 4 me. Big mistake! The opening is tolerable but the dry down? What on earth is that smell! Eeww, am just waiting for the right occasion to give it to some1 for their birthday or something. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to any1

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by FinnyB

I'm all for sweet, fun perfumes but this takes the biscuit- the big sugar coated sickly sweet biscuit!!
It's not even sweet in a nice young way, it's heavy, pukey.
My dad brought me a bottle home from holidays a few months ago and one night we had people over I found it on a shelf and despite myself I gave myself a squirt and the responce says it all, it was basically "ugh".
A girl in work used to wear it and people on occasion said jokingly that they couldn't sit beside her because it was too sickly, yet they still didn't sit beside her!!
I think it smells like a drinken hangover headache, I've yet to meet a person that it complements, yet from the reviews here I can see it is a favourite for a lot of people.
I don't know, I just really dislike this smell but different strokes for different folks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe how many 1 lippies for this perfume! When I tell people my secret, that I kind of like this perfume, I feel like they have fessed up to liking it as well and we share a laugh. yeah, its sweet, and yeah Iím way too old to be wearing Britney perfume, but I donít know. I like this scent. Its certainly not a 5 star but itís not that bad!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely not as bad as you might think. yes it is vanilla cotton candy, and yes it is very sweet. But, the staying power is phenomenal, and the bottle is very pretty. A nice, sweet, unpretentious teenage scent at a reasonable price - what's wrong with that?
!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells like candy .. tacky candy.

It smells even worse in the summer.