September 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Everytime I try this cleanser it clogges my pores all over really badly. I even got a red inflamed rash from it on my upper cheeks, which was a nightmare. Plus, it is actually drying, contains parabens, and the pump gets stuck after only 2 uses. I will never ever use this product again! If you have sensitive or acne prone skin, stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ericaurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite nighttime cleanser. I use this after I remove my makeup, just so I make sure it works right on my skin & not depend on it to remove my makeup. Leaves my skin smooth & love that it reduces redness because by the end of the day, after any icky dirt or oil buildup I might get during the day irritates my skin. With that said, I do have oily skin & always have. However, this cleanser doesn't dry my skin out or give such a dramatic difference. I will always be oily (gross, I know).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by theparsley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This made my face a flake factory!

I was looking for the cream version of this cleanser after reading Dr. Baumann's book, but it has apparently been discontinued. I decided to get this instead. It dried me out terribly. I got massive flakes beside my nose and on my cheeks. Then I broke out. I am not sure if the cleanser broke me out or if it was from the massive amount of moisturizer I had to heap on as a result of using it.

On the positive side, it didn't burn or irritate my skin (I was a little itchy, but only because I was so dry). The smell wasn't too bad; not too strong. Since I hate to throw things away, I might try this again in the summer ONLY if I become noticeably oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

I used to use this in high school, it didnt make me red since i looked into getting it because i was redness prone, and it didnt make me dry. I would keep using it but ive moved on to better things. great product though..
*** i should mention they used to sell a tube of this, it was a cream cleanser i LOVEEEEEDD that. i was so sad when it got discontinued:( i can't find it anymore

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

i use this in the winter because i tend to get red and a little dry and im really liking it! i use it at night after i remove my eye makeup and it leaves my skin clean, fresh and no tight or dry feeling. i havent seen a ton of skin improvment but my skin is pretty clear and normal right now ( thank god, it took a lot of work from Bioelements) but my redness is a bit less and i havnt broken out from it, and i get bad breakouts on my chin and jawline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

I have very sensitive skin - prone to redness, itching, you name it - I've got it, if I don't watch what I use.

During seasonal changes, I found that I have more issues that usual with redness and itching - and this cleanser really keeps my skin under control AND looking gorgeous.

The foam is easy to dispense, doesn't strip your skin, and amazingly removes makeup, too - The texture of my skin has improved greatly with daily use. It also calms my face after a day that's been too much for it.

Very impressed with this. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I have finally found an HG cleanser for my picky sensitive skin! My skin has become drier ever since the chage in seasons and I needed a very gentle cleanser that would clean thoroughly without drying my skin out and this is it! At first I was concerned that I would experience that tight feeling after using this since it is a foaming cleanser but like the label says it is good for sensitive dry skin as well. I really apperciate it being fragarance free and I love the pump. It cleans very nicely but I would recomend removing all traces of makeup first since its not meant to clean it off. This is a little bit more pricey than drugstore cleansers I have used in the past but I dont mind at all since Aveeno is a very good brand and it should last me awhile. After using this for a few weeks my skin looks alot less irritated and my redness has gone done a good amount. I will repurchase again and I highly reconmend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by auroramarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday in the morning to lightly cleanse my skin. I am a teen who is prone to acne breakouts and I've found that instead of using a very harsh facial wash or scrub in the morning that this cleanser does wonders for acne prone skin. I will admit, though, that this doesn't remove all makeup if you had a full face of makeup on throughout the day, but just to get your face clean and fresh it works beautifully.
I will 100% buy this again:

Pros:
Not harsh on skin
Leaves some needed moisture
Adequately cleans skin

Cons:
Will not remove 100% of eye makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Firewoman1211

I love this cleanser. It removes all of my makeup without overdrying my skin. It has no pore clogging ingredients and no soap! I have been looking for a good nondrying cleanser since I have been using retin a for my acne and this cleanser works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

im at my 4th or 5th bottle... doesnt dry out my skin at all and gives this clean feeling. love it! cons : 1) the pump doesnt bounce back and needs to be pulled back up everytime after i press on it...and this problem occurred with all the bottles ive used. 2) for me, its on the pricey end but i guess its worth it. 3) also, u shouldnt use it as a make up remover i dont think this product was made for that. definitely will continue to buy it despite of all the cons. because the content itself is amazin!