Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 7/7/2009 8:45:00 AM

This really works!! My lashes were dead after getting extension and yanking them out. I know I know, you're supposed to get it removed at the salon, but I just didn't have time and I didn't want to go to an interview with them on. So after reading great reviews here I gave it a try. It was really cheap on ebay. I have used this for 2 months. To be honest I have not been very consistent, so I applied 2-3 times a week before I went to sleep. But I was amazed when I looked into the mirror today. My lashes looks fuller and longer than before I got my extensions. There are new growths in areas where I never had lashes as well. I didn't apply product on my lower lash, but I see lengthening in lower lashes as well. I don't think find my lashes to be thicker, but it definitely lengthens them and promote new growth!

on 6/25/2009 2:09:00 PM

I think I've been using this for about 3-4 weeks and I can already tell a difference! I have thin and fairly short asian lashes. They're not super short, but are certainly not long. And I really do think they've grown a tiny bit, it's noticeable. The most noticeable are my bottom lashes. Normally they're fairly nonexistent. Now, I can actually see a few! Still nothing tremendous, but there are definitely more hairs and they're longer and visible. It didn't do anything for my brows though, or at least not yet. I've been putting it where I have patches, but nothing's grown. Oh well, still working wonders for my lashes! It's dirt cheap and since it actually works, I'll keep on using it to see just how long I can get my lashes!

on 6/24/2009 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't believe how fast this works. I've been using this for almost a week and I can tell that my lashes have grown a bit. Hopefully with consistent use, I'll have fuller longer lashes. Some have said this has irriated their eyes, and that is true, but this only happens to me when I over apply. If you do only 1-2 coats, your eyes should be fine.
This product is hard to find. I found this at Rite Aid and it was the last one. If you can find a store that is selling several, I suggest stocking up since other people are saying this product is being discontinued. =(

on 6/17/2009 10:52:00 PM

I have been using this on&off for a month. My lashes are so much stronger and healthier, bottom lashes arent as sparse, length.. hmm maybe like 1-2mm? as for volume, not so much but i'm not complaining lol. it does wonders for my overplucked brows though :)

This was a great product! I've used it for 2 weeks straight and you can DEFINTLY tell a difference in my lashes. They're healthier, LONGER, more have grown-in in sparse places. DEFINTLY BUY THIS.... its only $4, order a couple on drugstore.com. Its SOOOO worth the money, my lashes are so much healthier I love it! Its no miracle worker and it doesnt make them darker but you will see a difference!

on 6/17/2009 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, so its only been day two. I will be patient. I am hoping to leave a really good update next time. Since I look at myself all of the time I am worried I wont see the difference, but since my boyfriend knows that I am using it I hope he will notice. Then I will get really excited!

Update: It has been a week I can see that my lashes have gotten longer. Not as long as I want them to be though. In a month I will post my before and after pictures.

on 6/4/2009 3:28:00 AM

I had a previous review where I liked this producted. After having used another product - Revitalash, I have seen the errors of my ways!

Spend the extra $$$ and get something that really works and works with results that others will notice and a better delivery system than a mascara spoolie.

Did I mention that this stuff BURNS when you accidently get it in your eyes??? Oh boy does it ever burn! You end up washing your eyes for 5min to get the stuff out or your eyes water which also washes the product off the lashes. It may be cheap but it doesn't really work in a dramatic way. If you are wanting long long lashes, this isn't the product. If you want slightly longer (it could have been my imagination too), then get this product. However, if you only want slightly longer, then don't even bother and just wear mascara! Save your $ and put it towards something that really works...

on 5/20/2009 12:23:00 AM

I am a makeupholic. I've been using this product for about a week now and I absolutely love it already. My lashes are fairly long to begin with, but I was looking for a little bit more length and volume, and boy did I get it! I was surprised at the cheap cost ($4 at Rite Aid) for a product that claimed to do the exact same thing as more expensive lash growth brands (Li Lash, RenewLash, etc). So $4 compared to about $112? I urge anybody to try this product. It surely worked for me. Within about 3 days I noticed a little bit more length and curl in my lashes, especially the bottom ones. They were a bit thin to begin with, but I can honestly tell they are filling out nicely, and I am pleased! Some people notice a difference, but others do not. It all just depends on you I suppose. Try it!

on 5/14/2009 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been wanting to try last growth products for ages now, but they've been so expensive that I didn't really find them worth it. Then I found this little gem. After reading the reviews on here, I figured it would be more of a lash conditioner, which was fine by me since I had been getting some breakage from the mascara I used. It's been two weeks now and this is what I've seen so far:

-It's super easy to put on, it doesn't run and sting my eyes like I've heard these things can do. I smush it right up to the base of my lashes, I figured that would be the best way to go on this.
-My lashes are soft as can be. I haven't had any breakage or lashes fall out since I started using this.
-I've gotten a tiny bit of length, not much, but it's only been two weeks.
-The biggest thing (and my favorite) is that I've noticed new growth in my lashes so they're a million times more full than they used to be. Being that the new ones are still growing in and I have two (maybe three) different lengths at the moment, they look like falsies. Loving that.

So all in all, while I haven't gotten a lot of length added on, the volume part was unexpected, and GREAT! I don't have to use mascara now if I don't want to, and when I do now, I don't need to worry about finding one that adds volume, just length. Easy peasy in my book.

I will definitely buy this again.

on 5/14/2009 1:55:00 PM

This stuff actually worked on me... It conditions the lashes and have definitely added some length to my lashes..I didn't see a increase in volume though.

I wish the brush/applicator were a but skinnier/skinnier so I can catch my bottom lashes

Overall decent product