Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

on 1/9/2014 10:08:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and thought I'd give it a go while on a 10 day vacation this past month. I am not a fan of the texture at all. It is gel-like than other gel-creams I've used in the past and I'm really not a fan of the consistency. It also does not moisturize my skin that well at all. I have combination skin with cheeks that get really dry in the wintertime so I thought that this would be perfect, but my skin continuously felt really dry even though I was using it over the balancing lotion (Shiseido Eudermine) and serum (Caudalie Vinoperfect) that I usually use. This product didn't break me out or do anything really bad to my skin, but my skin and complexion definitely took a couple steps back while I was using this. I will definitely not be purchasing a full size.

on 1/8/2014 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Go this as a sample. Didn't like the gel like consistency. Didn't do anything for my sensitive combination skin but I think it could benefit those with very dry skin.

on 1/6/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product. It's in my top 2!

So light weight and moisturising. Leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft, and is nice and delicate around the eye area. It's also great under makeup, doesn't 'ball' up, slide or look oily. Instead it soaks in fast leaving the perfect base for foundation. There's also no noticeable fragrance which is a plus.

I have relatively dry skin and find that it works like a charm in solving dry areas, so definitely worth giving a go!

on 12/31/2013 1:31:00 AM

I'm on my 2nd one with this moisturizer and I can't believe i waited so long to write a review for it. I love this moisturizer so much for the following reasons:
1. doesn't break me out (some moisturizer did)
2. it is light weight, you don't feel like you've put on layers of stuffs. and yet it gets absorb quickly into skin
3. no fragrance huge huge HUGE PLUS! yay
4. during the cold winter days it keep my face soft for like 8+ hours outdoor
love it love it love it~

dislike:
1. during hot summer days this makes my face a bit oily
2. and it is a bit pricy...well you pay what you get. But its totally worth it. ;D

on 12/9/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my HG moisturiser! Love the texture and makes my skin super soft! I've bought this over 2 times already and go through one pot in a year! So it might be a little pricey but it's totally worth it. Lasts almost forever! No fragrance which I LOVE and no irritation at all. I switched to an Olay moisturiser briefly but it caused me to break out, so I don't think I will be trying any other moisturiser. I can't live without this!

on 12/5/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample. At first it seemed all right, though it didn't seem to moisturize. it just sat on my skin. After three uses, my face got increasingly drier and more irritated. I have very sensitive skin and I find that face products with silicone give me whiteheads. I'm thinking this has silicone or a silicone-like ingredient

on 12/1/2013 6:57:00 PM

I have dry skin with redness from rosacea. This product is cooling when applied (but not in a tingle kind of way) and it provides instant hydration to dry patches. I need something more emollient for my entire face, but have grown to love this product to apply over dry areas before putting on foundation. I find a lot of primers will cling to my dryness, but using this as a targeted dry spot moisturizer is working well for me. The gel consistency is unlike anything I have used before and I like it. However, the high cost brings the rating down a bit for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My expectations were surpassed with this one! I use it in two ways: 1) as a moisture buffer to a regular moisturizer 2) as a moisture mask. I had dehydration patches and this cleared them almost immediately. The product itself is very comfortable and pure moisture with no oil. Great for winter or after too much sun!

on 11/4/2013 6:30:00 PM

I have to say that I really like this moisturizer. I have a very, and I mean VERY sensitive skin and my face seems to love this baby. Others moisturizer can be very heavy, make me break out or just make my face super oily but this one just leave me with a very pleasant velvety feeling to my face

on 11/4/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Clinique moisture was one of my staples during my early 20s--at that time I have acne- prone skin and get oily in just a few minutes right after my wash my face!! It is light,non-greasy, works well with suncreen and foundation especially in summer time. However, if you have combination skin, you might need extra moisturizer to pump your skin before the your go to bed.