Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

on 12/31/2013 1:31:00 AM

I'm on my 2nd one with this moisturizer and I can't believe i waited so long to write a review for it. I love this moisturizer so much for the following reasons:
1. doesn't break me out (some moisturizer did)
2. it is light weight, you don't feel like you've put on layers of stuffs. and yet it gets absorb quickly into skin
3. no fragrance huge huge HUGE PLUS! yay
4. during the cold winter days it keep my face soft for like 8+ hours outdoor
love it love it love it~

dislike:
1. during hot summer days this makes my face a bit oily
2. and it is a bit pricy...well you pay what you get. But its totally worth it. ;D

on 12/9/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my HG moisturiser! Love the texture and makes my skin super soft! I've bought this over 2 times already and go through one pot in a year! So it might be a little pricey but it's totally worth it. Lasts almost forever! No fragrance which I LOVE and no irritation at all. I switched to an Olay moisturiser briefly but it caused me to break out, so I don't think I will be trying any other moisturiser. I can't live without this!

on 12/5/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample. At first it seemed all right, though it didn't seem to moisturize. it just sat on my skin. After three uses, my face got increasingly drier and more irritated. I have very sensitive skin and I find that face products with silicone give me whiteheads. I'm thinking this has silicone or a silicone-like ingredient

on 12/1/2013 6:57:00 PM

I have dry skin with redness from rosacea. This product is cooling when applied (but not in a tingle kind of way) and it provides instant hydration to dry patches. I need something more emollient for my entire face, but have grown to love this product to apply over dry areas before putting on foundation. I find a lot of primers will cling to my dryness, but using this as a targeted dry spot moisturizer is working well for me. The gel consistency is unlike anything I have used before and I like it. However, the high cost brings the rating down a bit for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My expectations were surpassed with this one! I use it in two ways: 1) as a moisture buffer to a regular moisturizer 2) as a moisture mask. I had dehydration patches and this cleared them almost immediately. The product itself is very comfortable and pure moisture with no oil. Great for winter or after too much sun!

on 11/4/2013 6:30:00 PM

I have to say that I really like this moisturizer. I have a very, and I mean VERY sensitive skin and my face seems to love this baby. Others moisturizer can be very heavy, make me break out or just make my face super oily but this one just leave me with a very pleasant velvety feeling to my face

on 11/4/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Clinique moisture was one of my staples during my early 20s--at that time I have acne- prone skin and get oily in just a few minutes right after my wash my face!! It is light,non-greasy, works well with suncreen and foundation especially in summer time. However, if you have combination skin, you might need extra moisturizer to pump your skin before the your go to bed.

on 11/2/2013 10:04:00 PM

I only use this moisturizer when I have a blemish and I am trying to apply makeup over it. It is very hydrating and keeps my makeup from drying out and crackling. Keeps my skin looking hydrated, blemishes hardly look visible

on 11/2/2013 9:46:00 PM

I don't like this product, it's stinging when applied and it gives me breakouts! I was using Dermalogica skin smoothing cream but since it's quite expensive, I want to use it and MSE alternatively. I applied MSE at night and the next morning, I was so shocked to find out that I had one painful big zit and two or three little ones on my face!! I had to stop using MSE and my skin went back to normal. Stay away from this product if you have acne-prone skin!

on 11/2/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love the moisturizer but the problem is the name doesn't match the product. It is very light but I do enjoy it.

At night I use a heavier cream but this is great to use in the morning. It absorbs instantly, and is not at all greasy which makes it perfect to put makeup on top.