October 20, 2014 | 1611 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by purplegobstopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this in a sample and have scarcely been using it at night to give my skin a moisture boost. I love how it really nourishes my skin and leaves it feeling healthy and plump. To me it's like a water facial ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BXsenorita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect moisturizer for winters or extremely dry skin, It really hydrates but didn't leave my skin feeling oily at all. It's a little bit more pricier than Clinque's other moisturizers but it does do a great job and it worth it. You really only need a little bit at a time for your face

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sushispeak

I absolutely LOVE this product. I ran out a few weeks ago and decided not to re-buy for a little while because it is on the expensive side. I noticed that my face (typically oily) became really dry with the sudden weather change. I ran out and purchased this as soon as my face started feeling flakey. I apply in the evening after I've washed my face and again in the morning just before I put my on my foundation. This moisturizer is absolutely amazing!! Recommended +infinity!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by quyenphan

Great light and fresh moisturizer that makes your skin feel very hydrated with no residue. I have acne-prone skin and it does not aggravate my skin or make my skin any worse. Although I have combination skin I feel like many gel-like moisturizers still leave my skin slightly taut and dry, this one does not do that at all. The only downside to this product is the price, other than that I have no complaints!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a generous sample of this product a few months back, and have been using this daily under moisturiser as a replacement for serum (as I think using this, a serum and a moisturiser would be overkill). It's a decent product - I like the light texture and it does appear to have a rapid quenching effect on drier areas eg. my neck. I'm glad to have this around as a boost as I'm currently midway through a series of light chemical peels, and whereas my skin does peel, it doesn't get too crazy, thanks in part to this.

That said, I think I'd rather spend my money on a serum as I think it's a better investment now I'm 30+ so I've just purchased Clarins Double Serum rather than this. I'm also not a Clinique fan at all usually, I find the brand dated and the 3 step system is truly hideous, so I'm loathe to purchase from their range. Plus, some of the suggested uses for this are a bit ridiculous - I wouldn't recommend anyone applied this over makeup as in a big polluted city, grime is definitely present, so I don't want to be touching my skin and applying gels on top of dirt and makeup, seems like a recipe for acne disaster! Also, applying as a 5 min mask seems very wasteful to me vs just applying less and letting it sink in!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kgbina

I have dark skin with mild acne and rosacea and so far this product has been great. I do not like the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

Love this lightweight gel moisturizer for my oily acne prone skin. I was using a thicker moisturizer before but i recently switched to this one and i love it. It really does feel like you are splashing your face with water. Very refreshing and it doesnt make my skin get any more oily. It has not broken me out and i use it after i wash my face with black soap in the morning. Will repurchase when its empty.

and let me add that i did a fake spray tan for my friends wedding and it completely dried my skin out. I had gotten dry patches around my eyebrows and mouth. One use of this and all that went away! It made my skin feel fresh and smooth and clean without any residue feel. Love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This wasn't exactly a BAD moisturizer, but it didn't exactly MOISTURIZE my skin, either.

It just seemed like a cream that blended into your skin nicely and didn't feel heavy, but still did nothing to make a difference about skin dryness.

It was really expensive too, something like $35 which I personally don't think it worth it at all.

I also think Clinique tests on animals, which is a MAJOR THUMBS DOWN.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After a bad run in with some cheaper foundations, my skin was in desperate need of hydration. I had some horrific dry patches on my forehead, cheeks and temples. I LOVE this stuff. It glides on silky smooth. I apply it all over my face, including my oilier areas and I my skin feels hydrated and smooth. I have also patted it on over my foundation later in the day when I need a boost.

As a long time user of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer, I have found a new Clinique moisturizer I will use for years to come.

One thing though. I was introduced to this product as a gift with purchase and it was in a small travel sized tube. I wish Clinique would offer this product in the tube, that would make it easier to dispense and take on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by yukjellybeans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my holy grail moisturizer. it feels so smooth going on and is just the right amount of moisture for me. i have normal skin until winter hits and it gets a bit drier. ive been using this moisturizer for many years and have, at times, experimented with other moisturizers. im very weird about textures and find that most moisturizers dont sink into my skin fast enough and feel like a lotion. that might be nice for others, but for me that will not do. this sinks in quick and i don't have to use a ton of product which makes the price reasonable in my opinion since a jar lasts me quite a long time.