April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

smells good but did nothing for my hair. appealing packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jmilroy92

This didnt do anything for my dry parched hair except for make it dry & frizzy! will never repurchase.. and i think it gave my blonde a greenish tint

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by heather_dawn_77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought I loved this stuff at first, but after a year or 2 or usage, my hair became very brittle. Might be all the protein. I wouldn't recommend this if you have dry damaged hair. What has worked amazing for me has been Joico Moisture Recovery treatment lotion. I works as more of a conditioner but my hair is ridiculously damaged, and this made me not even notice the split ends and gave it tons of shine and body....seriously a miracle!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by reginaalear

I bought this shampoo today because I'm trying out all Bed Head shampoos. This one smells good, not sure what it smells like almost like tropical punch. As far as how it left my hair, it left it dry and fuzzy. I have color treated hair so I thought it would make it soft, but it didn't. I will use this until it's gone, but won't repurchase. My Favorites so far are Control Freak and Brunette Goddess!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 2:58:00 AM More reviews by AndieD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo for my very chemically treated hair.
Smells wonderfully fruity, leaves my hair smooth & silky, great bottle (comes with a pump.) lasts a while... great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by velouria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have highlighted blonde hair and was looking for a new colour safe shampoo, so I bought a JUMBO bottle of this at a local salon's "table sale" for $12. This doesn't appear to have any brightening properties (for that I use Clairol Shimmerlights), but it doesn't make my hair fade, either, so it must be protecting something. It has incredible lathering properties and smells great/rinses clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 2:15:00 AM More reviews by CotiOdie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the scent of this shampoo! Very fresh and fruity! I have fine hightlighted blonde hair and this shampoo is perfect for me! It doesn't dry my hair out or weigh it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by andreseeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair has been dyed different colors so many times I have completely lost count. My most recent color, blonde, is what i fell in love with. Unfortunately for me, a natural brunette, this means a whole lot of chemical processing and bleaching. When I first got my hair colored blonde, I LOVED the color, but hated the texture of my hair. I tried so many products to try to salvage the wreckage. I almost got to the point of just going back to my natural color and sacrificing my beautiful golden locks, for healthier hair. At least until I found this stuff. My hair used to fall out in mass amounts everytime i brushed it (mind you, im only 22 years old, not something normal for a woman of my age.) However, ever since i started using this product, along with the conditioner, my hair has become stronger, healthier, and shinier. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this to anyone who would like to have beautiful bleach blonde hair, and not deal with the consequences! incredible product!! And the delicious yummy fragrance is a bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by test761

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo. It cleans my color treated hair thouroughly without stripping my hair of moisture. I'm not even blonde! Also the ingredients are non-comedogenic so your face, back, and shoulders don't break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by katie4386

i am a hairstylist, so i am especially picky about products i use. my friend had highlighted my hair once and when she rinsed it out, used Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner. I loved the way it lathered and at that time it made my hair feel soft, unless it was the Redken AntiSnap leave in she put in after combing it. So, i made thebmistake of buying the liters cuz they were on sale at the beauty supply store and I am quite disappointed. Shampoo lathers great, I barely have to use any yet the conditioner doesn't do anything for my hair. If you have highlighted, damaged, colored fine hair, i wouldn't recommend this. It left my hair still tangly & hard to comb & frizzy looking, even though i have fine straight hair. the smell is also quite strange, but that is normal since the whol TiGi line is like that.