October 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by rosie32282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, this is not a horrible shampoo. It smells great (like a fake sweet strawberry) lathers well and rinses clean. I would perhaps buy it again if it wasn't for how expensive it was. I paid $13.00 for a small bottle and on my income that is a lot. I experianced a little build up and really didn't justify spending that much. It doesn't do any better than my 3 dollar Herbal Essences.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Zackbinx2009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am new to the TiGi world, and it apparently is my last visit. I wasnt very impressed with this shampoo at all. The packaging looks cheap, but I will say the color is quite lovely... The overall feel is nice, it lathers up quite well, and smells really good. But the overall cleaning experience isn't good at all, I still feel all the styling products in my hair after 2 washes! But without as many styling aids, it takes out a bit, but does allow for buildup over time. Not repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

A few months ago, found these at the salon at Walmart packaged with full sizes of Bed head after party, so I bought three big bottles. I am just now getting around to trying out the shampoos and other than the pink bottle, pink color to the shampoo, pleasant smell, I hate the shampoo...uggg and I have 3 big bottles to go through. My hair was a tangley mess after using this tonight. Maybe I will finish it up on my eight year old's fine hair because there is NO way I can use this on my hair...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

smells good but did nothing for my hair. appealing packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jmilroy92

This didnt do anything for my dry parched hair except for make it dry & frizzy! will never repurchase.. and i think it gave my blonde a greenish tint

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by heather_dawn_77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought I loved this stuff at first, but after a year or 2 or usage, my hair became very brittle. Might be all the protein. I wouldn't recommend this if you have dry damaged hair. What has worked amazing for me has been Joico Moisture Recovery treatment lotion. I works as more of a conditioner but my hair is ridiculously damaged, and this made me not even notice the split ends and gave it tons of shine and body....seriously a miracle!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by reginaalear

I bought this shampoo today because I'm trying out all Bed Head shampoos. This one smells good, not sure what it smells like almost like tropical punch. As far as how it left my hair, it left it dry and fuzzy. I have color treated hair so I thought it would make it soft, but it didn't. I will use this until it's gone, but won't repurchase. My Favorites so far are Control Freak and Brunette Goddess!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 2:58:00 AM More reviews by AndieD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo for my very chemically treated hair.
Smells wonderfully fruity, leaves my hair smooth & silky, great bottle (comes with a pump.) lasts a while... great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by velouria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have highlighted blonde hair and was looking for a new colour safe shampoo, so I bought a JUMBO bottle of this at a local salon's "table sale" for $12. This doesn't appear to have any brightening properties (for that I use Clairol Shimmerlights), but it doesn't make my hair fade, either, so it must be protecting something. It has incredible lathering properties and smells great/rinses clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 2:15:00 AM More reviews by CotiOdie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the scent of this shampoo! Very fresh and fruity! I have fine hightlighted blonde hair and this shampoo is perfect for me! It doesn't dry my hair out or weigh it down.