April 19, 2014 | 1025 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by baby5oft

I use this product on my eyebrows and on my eyelashes.
I always use this on my eyelashes BEFORE i put regular mascara on,
And it seperates and enlongates my eyelashes so when i put my mascara on, it looks AMAZING.
This is a great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by HELLOLeslyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara... however I don't use it on my lashes, I use it on my brows! Yes, I use this mascara as a brow gel, and I love it! It is better than any actual brow gel I've ever used. It holds all my brows in place all day, and doesn't make them look funky, or feel hard or sticky (like other brow gels have). The brush is the perfect size, and type (average spirally wispy kind) for using on your brows. The only complaint I have about this mascara, actually has nothing to do with the mascara, but instead the packaging. With any mascara bottle there is a little piece at the hole of the tube that when you move the brush past it, it takes off all the excess mascara. However, the one on this bottle doesn't do a very good job. I actually have to scrape the excess off the wand because there is just WAY too much. So I wish that was a little better at removing some of the product. But other than that, I love it! I am on my 2nd tube of it, and can't find anything better (especially for the price)!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by helloimdiem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara makes my eyelashes droop and heavy but it's great for your eyebrows! It has a nice packaging and a cute clear bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Pugie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've seen so many reviews about this product, using it as an eyebrow gel. It works well, yes, but I think this gives my lashes the natural, "un-clumpy", effect that most mascaras give me. This is now a product I'm sure I'll use everyday, because sometimes a black mascara is a bit to harsh on some people. I totally recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cupcakelover67

I absolutely love this mascara!! I like that it gives me a natural look, but just one tiny problem, when I used it as a brow gel ( which I use everyday) flakes up on my brows at the end of the day :( other than that, its def a repurchase!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Love it for two purposes
1. A fantastic eyebrow gel
2. A good base coat mascara ..Sometimes i wear it alone as a mascara for natural looks as my lashes are dark black already.. If i want a dramatic look i use it as a base coat and then my CG lash blast mascara
The brush is also very good for separating the lashes ...
As with all mascaras , i never forget to curl my eyelashes first ...

It's Not expensive either ...Cheaper than other drugstore Good mascaras .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by dididianee

Gets the job done and keeps my eyebrows in place for an entire school day. I like dabbing the brush into some dark brown shadow to fill in my eyebrows. For me it's easier to shape my eyebrows this way rather than using an eyebrow pencil. Of course, be sure to not overload your brush with too much pigment. Won't be repurchasing since I believe ELF's clear mascara and brow gel is basically the same as this one, only $4-$5 cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for me. It's about $6-8 and can easily be found!
I mixed Castor Oil with mine to help with my eyebrow growth. It helped a lot! I just put some on my eyebrows and comb through them. It keeps my hair in place, and just makes my eyebrows look more polished. I recommend this to everyone who likes to pay attention to their eyebrows! (:

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by twinterfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING PRODUCT!

Price : I got this at my local Shopper Drug Mart for only $3.99(CAN) on sale! I wasn't even searching for this product, although in the past I had been curious about clear mascaras. Anyway, amazingly cheap!

Packaging Quality : This mascara comes in black,brown and even a fuller mascara wand. For this particular mascara, the bottle is clear, square, and has a green cap, it has a label on one part of the bottle. My one of my favourite things of this mascara is the wand, it is white (which I'm not much a fan of, it'll slide because of the mascara itself) and really small + thin which is a good plus!

Product : What disappointed me the most is how the bottle wasn't even full when I purchased it. In my perspective, this is a FANTASTIC mascara, and a HORRIBLE brow gel. I applied this to my brows and I took it off 10 minutes later, now I haven't tried a brow gel yet but I'm pretty sure it's suppose to dry quicker. Even on lashes, it takes a bit to dry.

Overall Rating : I had to take one lippie of because of how is dries so slowly :(. But such a wonderful product, I see myself in the future buying this product!

** Note : Mayeblline tests on animals

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by FizzyBaybii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this mascara! I wanted a clear mascara and stumbled upon this at Walmart for about $6. I bought it and immediately loved it! I use this before my elf Studio Lengthining and Volumizing Macara to seperate my lashes, and after to lock it in place. The only problem is if you use it after a tinted mascara, the product inside the tube turns black or brown, I don't mind. I also use this for my brows sometimes and it looks fairly nice. I love the packagine, it's clear, and very easy to get the brush out without losing all the product. It's small and fits in my cramped makeup bag. I will for sure repurchase.