October 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Good mascara for lazy days when I don't want to risk an accidental smudge when I apply my regular black mascara. It just gives a light boost to my lashes and you can't see any smudge during the day since its clear. Drying time a bit long but since it is clear, no matter xD

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by xoxpinkbear

This product does not work for me ): it took very long to dry on my eyelashes and irritated by eyes so much I have to wash it off! Be very careful when applying more than one coat on your eyelashes as it tends to be very clumpy. Although my eyelashes feel a bit stiffer, my eyebrows didn't get any stiffer after I applied the product on and I didn't see a noticeable difference. Not sure if it's mascara at all since it smells a bit like hand sanitizer. Definitely not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by BonnieD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the perfect clear mascara anyone can ask for. This is my only clear mascara I have ever tried in my life, and it will remain that. This is perfect for keeping brows in place, for using on lashes for an all natural look, or used on lashes prior to application of colored or black mascara to enhance the mascara's features. It will help hold a curl even better if used before another mascara is applied, and will help separate lashes and even lengthen and add volume to them just slightly. This is available pretty much anywhere, and the price is great. Would definitely recommend, and without hesitation I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loooooooooooooooooooooove this. I use it as an eyebrow gel and its amazing, seriously. I tell my friends to buy it because they complain about other eyebrow gels being sticky. This one is you put it on and forget about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by andie0929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have been using this for a few weeks now to smooth my brows. Does a pretty good job for holding everything in place without feeling sticky or looking crusty.

I have also used this as a last primer and it helps define my lashes before mascara. I will probably buy this again...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahdance

Bought this to tame eyebrows but will need something stronger. A small cluster of hairs refuse to be tamed and this didn't do the trick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is perfect as a brow gel. I haven't used it on my eyelashes so can't comment on that. Just be careful to apply it lightly or else it will flake off later.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this mascara forever, but as a brow gel, not on my lashes. It's perfect for grooming brows and the price can't be beat, there's no need to spend any more on a brow gel. But I don't like using it on my lashes, I find it doesn't hold a curl very well and just makes them a bit clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a mascara when I want a natural look and as a brow gel. It works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have bad eyebrows, they stay in place pretty well, I never really have a problem with them but sometimes I'll use this and it helps define the sape of my eyebrows and keep the hairs in place. Then if doesn't really feel like I'm wearing product on my brows. I like them to feel natural.Also looks natural and doesn't look like I have jell on my brows. I love this for other peoples brows. I do peoples make up for special occasions and I love this for those who have unruly eyebrows and I like using this after I feel them in for those who don't have prominant eyebrows. Takes a little bit to dry but it works!!