April 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by sab628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think the performance of this product depinds on the skin of the user, also the depth and colour of under eye circles. For me it's the best, long lasting, does not cake, looks natural, makes me look rested, great ! I attached a picture with the results. I buy it online for price reasons

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This is awesome for brightening shadows around the eye, but it's true the coverage is quite sheer, so if you have really heavy circles this is not enough. I really like the fact that it looks natural and even, blends easily and does not dry out my already dry eye area...I also think one tube goes a long way, I bought some on the plane and it lasted me a year with daily use...However, it is very expensive and there are some drugstore brands that do a reasonable job as well...Right now I am using Alverde liquid mineral concealer which comes for a tenth of the ysl price and is really good. All in all, I will buy touche eclat again whenever I feel like giving myself a special treat, like on the next vacation...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ElektraS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a really overrated product! It is so expensive and it covers hardly nothing... I know that u can use it as a highlighter as well but then u might as well use the cheaper drugstore versions, like maybelline or loreal for example! I think this does exactly the same as the cheaper versions.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by LucySam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is horrible. It didn't conceal at all on my dark circles, not even a tiny bit of a difference, and supposedly it's more of a highlighter but even as a highlighter it didn't do anything. I have light skin so even a little makeup looks like a lot on me but this made no difference in my appearance. Maybe this works on darker skinned women, idk. I gave it two lippies because the idea of this product is good and at least it wasn't cakey and the packaging is beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by bionicbigjames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, let me just say that this is NOT a concealer. It is a highlighter & an awesome one at that. I have seen many negative reviews due to some people assuming that it will cover their dark circles & blemishes, but that is not what Touche Éclat is made for. I am in love with this product & it's a staple in my daily beauty routine. It highlights beautifully. I put it under my eyes to highlight as well as the top of my cupid's bow, along my marionette lines & inner corners of my eyes. It does a great job at brightening the shadows on my face. I have heard some people even put it along the outside of their lip line to make their lips look plumper. The shade: No. 2 Luminous Ivory, is perfect for my LLL skintone. It also looks just as great when I have a tan in the summertime. The first time I tried this product, I bought No. 1 Luminous Radiance & I was not happy with the results as it didn't show up at all on my LLL skintone. Thankfully, I gave it another chance & bought this shade and I'm so glad I did. I completely understand why this product is so popular! My only complaint would be the packaging. It is quite beautiful and I like the brush ok, but I absolutely loathe having to click it to get enough product on the brush. Sometimes I have to click it 6 or 7 times. It takes time for the product to get on the brush, so it's more like: click a few times & wait...click a few more times & wait....well, you get the picture. You either end up with too much product or not enough. It's impossible to see how much or how little product is left in the pen & you can't get every last drop. Because of this, I'm deducting one lippie. Despite the unfortunate packaging, I still adore this awesome little highlighter & I will continue buy this again & again & again. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is probably the first high end piece of make up I ever bought, like most people I guess. It's a nice highlighter under the eyebrow but a concealer it ain't. Like lot's of people I used this like a concealer for a long time,until I learned better. It could actually work ok under a heavier coverage to add some light but I wouldn't buy it again, I think there are better things in the same price range.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by hannah275

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this product. The few days after I purchased it, I was trying to see the difference, but really it doesn't make that much difference to my skin. I have been using it as directed under my eyes and on the brow bones after foundation.
Pros: blends well, good packaging, easy to dispense
Cons: not that effective at brightening my eyes
It does highlight skin but only slightly, and for how much it costs I'd want it to do more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this, I have used similar products in the past (Clarins Minute Perfector) and this is amazing. It goes on smoothly and blends in well. I use shade 02 and its perfect for my pale skin. It's functional as well and I can just chuck it my handbag for touchups on the go. I've noticed that it really does make my face more radiant than ever. Love, love, love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first got Touche Eclat,it was "the only game in town" when it came to this sort of concealer/corrector product (in a clicky tube with an attached brush) and I was thrilled. Since then, so many other companies have come out with products every bit as good and far more affordable AND they're easier to get in retail outlets (I used to have to drive an hour away and then go into a store that was the strangest combination of snooty, bizarre and obsequious that you could ever imagine). Now Sephora (where the SAs are normal and friendly) stocks this but Clarins has come out with a similar product that I much prefer. Add to that the fact that since I've discovered excellent brushes for applying just about any concealer (so "good-bye clicky tube" which often dispenses too much or not enough but rarely "just right") and there is no need to seek out Touche Eclat any longer.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

bought this when it came out years ago. the highlighting effect is good but a bit too thick for my liking. i have since switched to chanel's highlighter.