September 18, 2014 | 1755 users online

Cleansers - DHC - Deep Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I feel like it gets rid of all my makeup instantly. I don't feel like I have to work at it hard and it doesn't seem to leave residue. I don't usually use it around my eyes, I usually just massage my whole face to get rid of the foundation, blush, and etc, but it does remove waterproof mascaras as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by rain7608

The best cleansing and makeup removing oil, not greasy but a little bit drying. I am from Hong Kong, so I know this brand and this product for years, althought its more expensive to get it ine the US, but it worth the price considering the its cleasing power and size of product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by gagag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best cleansing oil available for the greatest value. I heard John Stuart Mill is a fan. I started out with some of the higher end brands like Laura Mercier, Shiseido, and Shu Uemura. They worked, leaving my skin clean and soft, despite the fact that they were oils, but they were so much more expensive. I tried DHC on a lark, and soon realized that nothing else dissolved my long-wear makeup like it. The mid-range price was a bonus. I swore by this stuff. Even during my esthetician training, and all the free samples that came with that line of work, this remained the best solvent I had ever found. Then Japan's nuclear catastrophe struck, and I was suspicious of my beloved DHC because it was comprised of materials grown in Japan. I tried various other cleansers, and even found an oil cleanser with ingredients grown in North America. I put up with a shoddy product for nearly two years before I finally caved and purchased DHC again. I'm still not thrilled with the origin of DHC's ingredients, but nothing beats the solvency power of this stuff, and it rinses cleaner than any other oil I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by loverlover1328

This was one of the first cleansing oils I tried because I saw it absolutely everywhere. Sorry to say but it is crap. Do not buy this - go for the FANCL instead.
This is shocking for oily skin, and just way too thick. Its like olive oil! I have also heard it can give you pimples.
I found when I used this I had to follow with a foaming cleanser just to feel clean. Having said that, the cleaning power was good, compared to Shu Uemura which I hate.
FANCL is the best, please see my review on that!

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60
Sunscreen everyday - alternating between Sofina and Invisible Zinc

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by egrote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really want to love this. I've got very small hands, pumping product into hand it inevitably splashes out of my hand. I like how it cleans my face well enough - but without fail - no matter how careful I am, this stuff seeps into my eyes - and I'm left with watery eyes for the rest of the night....not happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Sassysez

I was very excited to try this product.I was a little worried at first as I had come out in a massive break out on my chin. There wasn't a scent to this product and it was really easy to use. I loved how I could see my make up dissolving. After I rinsed off,there was no need to use a moisturiser as my skin was super soft. Ive been using this now for just over a week and I can't fault it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good cleansing oil, not only because it works well, it is also because of the fact the ingredients are very natural and contains essential and helpful oils. This removes my heavy makeup easily and I love how it changes colour when you mix it with water in the shower, really feels that the dirt and make up is all coming off. The smell is bearable, just oil smell really. The packaging is acceptable and easy to use. I do find this cleansing oil pricey but it works, so it is good for the buck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mukhy0

I really love this product. I used Mac's Cleanse Off Oil for about a year, which worked well, but I was really impressed by this product when I finally decided to try a bottle due to the high reviews on MUA. My skin feels cleaner and I don't need to wash afterward with another cleanser. I break out really easily, but I can usually get away with washing my face with just this product. No clogged pores or zits. It washes everything off, even the most stubborn eyeliner and mascara. My holy grail item for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by charmaine82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first thing, which I noticed is that. Itís texture is not too oily. My makeup quickly dissolve, when I massaged it for 1 minute, it doesnít feel oily after rinsing & it truly remove your makeup.

I think Iíll bring this for traveling due its efficiency. With this I donít have to pack for cleanser & makeup remover anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by honeyandsweets

So here's what you do: take about one or two pumps in your hand, apply to face, rub rub rub (gently), and wash away to reveal your fresh, squeaky clean face. I love how it takes off every stitch of makeup on me- even waterproof eye makeup. The only minor complaint is thaf it tends to make me feel a little dry after cleansing, but that's really no biggie. Love this!

Edit 11/17/12- Just wanted to make a note that my bottle is all used up now- expect to get about 6 months of use from a 6.7 oz bottle.