August 23, 2014 | 971 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by brandde

Absolutely beautiful. I can see how they got the name for this. The first time I bought this I was 17 years old (some 20 years ago when it was not long released). I fell in love the moment I first used it. Fruity, florally, intense but not sickly. Gorgeous.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbreadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mall rose.

ETA: Warning! This scrubber will not be scrubbed! It started to make me ill, and I tried soap and water, alcohol, vinegar, Scope, toothpaste, milk, vanilla extract, Murphy's oil soap, and finally gave up before actually turning to battery acid, which is what I think it would probably take. Whatever fixative is employed by EL in this scent is probably military grade - and considering the vomit-inducing drydown, I think this scent could be considered an aerosolized chemical weapon. I am considering suing the company under the Geneva Convention protocols if it doesn't wear off in the next few hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2007 2:18:00 AM More reviews by mellimello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another EL floral, but instead of being overly heavy, this is actually very nice. Rose notes tend to be pretty heavy, but I feel like the rose notes enhance the jasmine and tuberose notes. Idk but every time I smell this, it reminds me of gardening. I feel like I should wear this outside or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 8:09:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since i'm such big fan of most Estee Lauder frangrances i dont know why its taken me so long to discover Beautiful. Also, since i'm such a HUGE lover of heady floral bouquets i'm even more surprised because Beautiful is the ultimate or perfect floral. I've only come across one other fragrance that smells so authentically like flowers other than Beautiful and that is Creeds 2000 Fleurs. Whenever i used to wear 2000 Fleurs i always felt like i was wearing the pure pollen of flowers themselves. And now, since i discovered Beautiful, i've found that again. This is how i describe Beautiful. Imagine a field or open meadow of tens of thousands of flowers. Now imagine big fat bumble bees going around to these flowers to extract the pollen out of them. These bumblebees are doing your bidding so after they have extracted the pollen they bring it back to you and deposit it in vials. After the bees are all done and you now have thousands of vials before you full of the pure scent of unadulterated flowers. Next, you start the painstaking process of combining all the pollen the bees brought back to into one vial to get the perfect floral fragrance. After you are done you have Estee Lauder's Beautiful.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by katastrophe33

The Only floral I have ever worn. The gwp perfume sprays are extra awesome. They seem to last twice as long. For me it works best to spray in my hair and on clothing. You get no changes in the scent and Lots of compliments !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 10:43:00 AM More reviews by babydolltrish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite perfume! I try alot of different ones, but i always, always come back to this when i want an elegant fragrance. I am 35, and i get more compliments on this than any of my others. I think the lotion and cream actually smell a slight bit better than the spray, but layered they are amazing. I can see where it doesn't work for everyone, but for those who love florals, i have to believe it is a timeless classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kzzylee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All you posters calling this a "mom" fragrance are frightening me! Okay, so I am 35, and I did wear this in high school, but I still love it! I still get compliments on it regularly.

My favorite is still Clean, but I love this too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm tempted to cut off my nose..

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by miotiramisu

This reminds me of something my mom would wear. Very floral and simple. It smells a little better after hours because it is way too strong even with very little on. It's much too floral and not in a good way. Every time I spray a little on I feel like I just passed by the flower section in the farmer's market. Like a mix of EVERYTHING. I could hardly stand it and would never buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by spiceandsugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all-time favorite scents. I absolutely adore it. It is very strong, so not much is needed at all. I buy the large bottle and it lasts me for a long time, even when I use it very often. This is one of those scents that really appeals to all ages. I have loved this since I smelled it on my grandma when I was twelve years old. I got my first bottle for Christmas in my teens, and I have been wearing it ever since and I am now in my twenties. I think it is very universal, although I do tend to wear this heavier scent more in the fall and winter than in the spring and summer. I will wear this forever!