April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 1:57:00 AM More reviews by katastrophe33

The Only floral I have ever worn. The gwp perfume sprays are extra awesome. They seem to last twice as long. For me it works best to spray in my hair and on clothing. You get no changes in the scent and Lots of compliments !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 10:43:00 AM More reviews by babydolltrish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite perfume! I try alot of different ones, but i always, always come back to this when i want an elegant fragrance. I am 35, and i get more compliments on this than any of my others. I think the lotion and cream actually smell a slight bit better than the spray, but layered they are amazing. I can see where it doesn't work for everyone, but for those who love florals, i have to believe it is a timeless classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kzzylee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All you posters calling this a "mom" fragrance are frightening me! Okay, so I am 35, and I did wear this in high school, but I still love it! I still get compliments on it regularly.

My favorite is still Clean, but I love this too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm tempted to cut off my nose..

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by miotiramisu

This reminds me of something my mom would wear. Very floral and simple. It smells a little better after hours because it is way too strong even with very little on. It's much too floral and not in a good way. Every time I spray a little on I feel like I just passed by the flower section in the farmer's market. Like a mix of EVERYTHING. I could hardly stand it and would never buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by spiceandsugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all-time favorite scents. I absolutely adore it. It is very strong, so not much is needed at all. I buy the large bottle and it lasts me for a long time, even when I use it very often. This is one of those scents that really appeals to all ages. I have loved this since I smelled it on my grandma when I was twelve years old. I got my first bottle for Christmas in my teens, and I have been wearing it ever since and I am now in my twenties. I think it is very universal, although I do tend to wear this heavier scent more in the fall and winter than in the spring and summer. I will wear this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have worn this perfume exclusively since it came out, my mother used to always have a signature scent and this one was mine. It wasn't till recently that I started to try other perfumes at the request of my BF. He likes this perfume, but he likes a variety of perfumes on me. I will always have a bottle of this wonderful perfume handy, I love it and even after all these years I still get compliments when I wear it. My HG!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2007 3:47:00 AM More reviews by sophienguyen7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by bluezinnia

Just another fairly generic-smelling floral. I don't care for it. There's something synthetic-smelling about this that I just don't like. There are better perfumes out there for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by staci23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a miniature of this fragrance but will likely purchase a bottle when it's finished. This is a sleeper hit. I remember this from the 80's and how popular it was then and quite frankly I dismissed it and never gave it a chance until recently. I think it's nicely blended and has great staying power. I think it's safe to say this is now a "classic" perfume. When I want a somewhat complex floral with substance this is what I have been reaching for. I don't care for the whispy feather light single note florals all of the time and this is the exact opposite.