L'Oreal infallible never fail makeup

3.0

NEW 18h FORMULA *runny* : (Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 1.75%) /// Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 7499/Iron Oxides) ----------------------------------------- OLD 16h FORMULA *thick* : (Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.9%, Octinoxate 1.0%) /// Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tristearin, Butylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

ugh. Big love-hate relationship with this. It's thick and I feel like I just smeared pizza on my face.
ON THE OTHER HAND...
It evens out my skin tone decently, and actually covers some stuff up pretty nicely. 0.o
Wouldn't buy again though...

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

this is just average: i purached this time ago kind of last year - I wanted a d/store foundation as I was on a budget) and struggled to go through the first application; it's thick (and I mean THICK), mask like and the color range is poor and always too rosy or too yellowy.
I did not like the way it blocked my skin, like it could not breathe. Got break outs too. A total no-go. Skip it.
You can find much better stuff (even drugstore ) for less or the same money (I am thinking Max Factor Xperience, one of the best d/store foundations in the market at the moment)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

For reference, I am an NC20 with a mix of golden/yellow tones which makes finding a foundation colour that matches really difficult for me. I also have normal/combo sensitive skin.

I purchased this in the shade VANILLA which is really good match for my skin - it is yellow toned (but not Simpsons yellow) unlike most DS foundations. The only downside is that after 30mins or so the colour oxidises and turns about half a shade darker, looking a little orange on me...

The pump which is included is good as it makes things more practical, less messy and more hygienic. The price is a little high for DS (about £10.29 or something) but much less than I was paying for all my other HE foundations so I can't complain.

I have a very uneven skintone with some redness in areas and light acne scarring on my chin and left cheek bone. This foundation evens out my skintone and covers any redness really well. It gives medium coverage so my acne scars are barely visible. It is rather buildable but you can't apply too much or it will look heavy (you really don't even need to layer much though as it provides such good coverage...). Despite the good coverage it gives, it manages to not look like I've got a load of foundation on as it isn't cakey or thick or heavy.

It feels lightweight on my face and my skin is amazingly soft and smooth when I wear this. It gives a semi-matte finish, rather similar to the finish NARS sheer glow gives on me.

Lasting power is amazing. This is meant to last 16 and it really does deliver on that claim. I don't set this foundation with powder...even so, it lasts all day and night. I have to touch up maybe once or twice with blot paper but it still holds up for at least 11 hours. I don't notice any transfer either. I think those with oily skin may need to set with powder and use primer though as this is more for normal/combo skin types like myself.

I have very sensitive breakout prone skin and this foundation does not break me out and irritate me. Oh, and I think in the US they sell this as the '18 hour' formula (judging from the other reviews on here??) which is different to the UK '16 hour' one. So perhaps the two foundations are a little different.

I really do like this foundation, it would've been HG if it didn't oxidise!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like that this comes in a pump. Overall, I don't think I would repurchase. I was suprise at the first used and that was it. Its light weight, medium to full coverage. I notice after couple wears that its dry/dull lookng on my face. I have very oily acne skin. I moisturized my face along w primer too. For that I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have to give this foundation some praise. Not a miracle, but pretty good.
Pros - This has good staying power. Not 16 hours, which I doubt any foundation could do, but still lasts a pretty good time. I'm in college, and when I go out to parties on the weekend, this stuff keeps me looking fresh the longest out of any other foundations I've tried. Doesn't make my oily skin worse. This also has good coverage. I'd say it is medium to full, depending on how you apply. I apply a light amount allover, and then dot it onto areas with a sponge that need coverage. Also, this has not aggravated my acne.
Cons - It feels slightly heavy. When I don't apply much, it feels fine. However, if you use a sponge for fuller coverage, it can feel a bit like a mask. But I guess you have to expect that for good coverage and staying power. Also, the pump isn't the greatest. Usually, I prefer pumps, but this one becomes clogged at the opening very easily. Clean it off frequently or else it will squirt EVERYWHERE when you press it. I've had bad experiences with this.

This offers good coverage, good staying power (but not 16 hours, about 6), good finish with a damp sponge because it is on the thicker side and set with powder afterwards. However it did break me out, like most L'Oreal foundations. I used it for about a month waiting for the break out to go away. Also, it felt pretty heavy on the skin, I was aware of wearing it during the day and that's just too much for me to handle.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This did not last as long as the bottle claimed it did...it smeared off mid-day and I looked like I'd been sweating or melting! ugh! I like the bottle and pump, but I will be returning this atroceous foundation!

I really like this foundation, even though I'm only 18 and don't really need a foundation this "strong" I think it makes my face look even more flawless. I have it in the color Sand Beige, which is a little too dark for me right now because its winter, but its the perfect color for summer. I like that this doesnt rub off on my clothes like some of my other foundations do! It also doesnt make my face as oily and I dont have to keep reapplying powder/blotting all day. I love the packaging! I just squirt one pump on my hand and use a stippling brush to apply it. I tryed using a foundation brush and it made it look all streaky. For a drugstore foundation I really like this stuff:)

my favorite drugstore foundation. I love it!!!! Reminds me of my Lancome Teint Idole but better because it's not so chalky/dry. I recommend patting this on with a sponge NOT rubbing it in with hands. That offers prettier and heavier coverage. Let it dry completely before dusting with powder. Not to be mean, but I think people who don't like this foundation don't know how to put it on correctly. I have worn makeup since I was in high school and have tried everything and have worked for Estee Lauder and worn all types of high end and this is my favorite right now. I also recommend Rimmel's new foundation Match Perfection. These are my two faves! P.s. I wear Soft Ivory in L'oreal and Ivory in Rimmel. Both are ever so slightly darker than my skin tone (I'm vampire pale) but they blend beautifully!
***EDIT-I quit using this a long time ago now. I only use Revlon foundations. Colorstay for special occassions that need full coverage and New Complexion for everyday. I think the L'oreal makeup broke me out.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I can't really remember why but i know i didn't like it very much compared to the true match foundation. If you want a covering foundation try true match, not this.