December 20, 2014 | 1074 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to give this foundation some praise. Not a miracle, but pretty good.
Pros - This has good staying power. Not 16 hours, which I doubt any foundation could do, but still lasts a pretty good time. I'm in college, and when I go out to parties on the weekend, this stuff keeps me looking fresh the longest out of any other foundations I've tried. Doesn't make my oily skin worse. This also has good coverage. I'd say it is medium to full, depending on how you apply. I apply a light amount allover, and then dot it onto areas with a sponge that need coverage. Also, this has not aggravated my acne.
Cons - It feels slightly heavy. When I don't apply much, it feels fine. However, if you use a sponge for fuller coverage, it can feel a bit like a mask. But I guess you have to expect that for good coverage and staying power. Also, the pump isn't the greatest. Usually, I prefer pumps, but this one becomes clogged at the opening very easily. Clean it off frequently or else it will squirt EVERYWHERE when you press it. I've had bad experiences with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by laurindis

This offers good coverage, good staying power (but not 16 hours, about 6), good finish with a damp sponge because it is on the thicker side and set with powder afterwards. However it did break me out, like most L'Oreal foundations. I used it for about a month waiting for the break out to go away. Also, it felt pretty heavy on the skin, I was aware of wearing it during the day and that's just too much for me to handle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This did not last as long as the bottle claimed it did...it smeared off mid-day and I looked like I'd been sweating or melting! ugh! I like the bottle and pump, but I will be returning this atroceous foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I really like this foundation, even though I'm only 18 and don't really need a foundation this "strong" I think it makes my face look even more flawless. I have it in the color Sand Beige, which is a little too dark for me right now because its winter, but its the perfect color for summer. I like that this doesnt rub off on my clothes like some of my other foundations do! It also doesnt make my face as oily and I dont have to keep reapplying powder/blotting all day. I love the packaging! I just squirt one pump on my hand and use a stippling brush to apply it. I tryed using a foundation brush and it made it look all streaky. For a drugstore foundation I really like this stuff:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my favorite drugstore foundation. I love it!!!! Reminds me of my Lancome Teint Idole but better because it's not so chalky/dry. I recommend patting this on with a sponge NOT rubbing it in with hands. That offers prettier and heavier coverage. Let it dry completely before dusting with powder. Not to be mean, but I think people who don't like this foundation don't know how to put it on correctly. I have worn makeup since I was in high school and have tried everything and have worked for Estee Lauder and worn all types of high end and this is my favorite right now. I also recommend Rimmel's new foundation Match Perfection. These are my two faves! P.s. I wear Soft Ivory in L'oreal and Ivory in Rimmel. Both are ever so slightly darker than my skin tone (I'm vampire pale) but they blend beautifully!
***EDIT-I quit using this a long time ago now. I only use Revlon foundations. Colorstay for special occassions that need full coverage and New Complexion for everyday. I think the L'oreal makeup broke me out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by obviously

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't really remember why but i know i didn't like it very much compared to the true match foundation. If you want a covering foundation try true match, not this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by caseyoshea07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this product. Even though it isn't the best foundation out their... I liked it. The things I don't like about it is that it's not very liquidy...like it is kinda dry and sometimes it does sprad well .... overall I liked it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Krisztina80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in vanilla and beige rosé. Vanilla is a beautiful color, but slightly too light for me, beige rose makes me look like miss piggy: its awfully pink. I had another shade as well, but dont remember the name; that one's color was also a little off.
Also, i dont think this is good for dry skin. After 2 hours or so, my face starts to hurt.
regardless, its great coverage, and gives an artificial, doll like look, which i like sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mozfiore

i love this....i hope they never stop making it! i've been using it for 1 year now, and i've got the colors down!!! classic ivory and the nude beige foundation mixed, are an exact match to my skin tone! what i use is one pump of the classic ivory and 2 pumps for the nude beige, and it blends beautifully! it's right on the money with my neck too! for the powder over it, i use the nude beige and it's a m a z i ng when applied with the right brush, (i reccommend the bare essentials flawless face brush) you can go as heavy or as light as you want with the coverage as well..wonderful product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't too bad... I prefer Colorstay, but the shades are too dark and too pink for me. I bought this in Soft Ivory (which I think is the lightest shade?) and it's still a bit too dark, but it's definitely not as pink as CS. Phew! Coverage is pretty decent and it seems to last awhile on me... It does start to fade though after a few hours. I said I would repurchase, but I'm not sure. I'd probably fall back to it if I didn't find anything I liked better.