April 16, 2014 | 1098 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't too bad... I prefer Colorstay, but the shades are too dark and too pink for me. I bought this in Soft Ivory (which I think is the lightest shade?) and it's still a bit too dark, but it's definitely not as pink as CS. Phew! Coverage is pretty decent and it seems to last awhile on me... It does start to fade though after a few hours. I said I would repurchase, but I'm not sure. I'd probably fall back to it if I didn't find anything I liked better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by lgbnaf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like the pump/sanitary/but the strange almost latex paint like consistency of this makes the pump clog /that's why I've rated it 2 lippies on pkg quality. I have worn this quite a few times and just don't like it. It feels mask-like on the skin, has an unusual odor. It lasts 6 hours and then it's done.
I didn't get any shiny's but it just fades out. Doesn't really have a wide selection of undertones so I had a hard time getting a good match. I ended up with creamy natural but it is too pink/orange. This separates into stringy sheets under water. It's even more paint like than Revlon CS. $14.99US locally.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Doodlebug123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Im on my second bottle of this, and I do love it, but it has a few problems:

1. The bottle is wonderful, with it's pump & all, but the pump always clogs up & I have to use a toothpick to unclog it.

2. The price is steep. I used to pay $11.99 for it, & I thought that was bad untill I moved to a smaller town. Now if I choose to buy this again, it'll be $14.99 :/

3. It dosent last 18 hours. Maybe this is because I have oily skin, but even with setting powder it lasts me 6 hours at the most.

The pros would have to be it's great color selection, since my skin is very pink I have a hard time finding super pale pinky shades, and I found a match very quick.
The coverage is also a plus, I have acne scars and it covers them very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Bourjoisx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second day using L'Oreal's Infallible and up to now I'm very impressed! I have never really worn liquid foundation before for the fear of getting a face full of spots and clogged pores but up to now of me using this, I love it! It is very light and non-greasy on the skin. I bought the lightest shade Porcelain and it is perfect for my skin. I have to agree with the caption on the bottle, it doesn't cause make up meltdowns when its warm in work!

Very impressed so far!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by emgb

Infallible could easily surpass True Match for me IF the shades were better. I have both Soft Ivory and Classic Ivory and I can't figure out if there is any difference real difference between them. I think Classic Ivory is more suited to my skin, but I do wish they had one that was closer the Porcelain shade that True Match is in. At any rate, this is a really good formula. I don't know that it lasts "eighteen hours" like they claim, but it does get me through the morning and mid afternoon without fading. My t-zone gets shiny at some point, but that happens with all makeup I've worn. The coverage is great, too. Overall, I'm very pleased with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by marykitsos

I love very L'oreal products but just not this foundation. I found that it did nothing on my face at all. There is absolutely no coverage at all. I am very disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jmystery757

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While this foundation provides full coverage and did last longer than some of my other foundations (with the use of a primer), this foundation caused my skin to break out really bad. I have oily, acne-prone skin and every day I wore this I developed new blemishes on my cheeks and chin. I returned to my old foundation and did not have this problem. This foundation also flaked off towards the end of the day, especially around my hair line and around my nose. I would not buy this foundation again and would not recommend it if you have oily or acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by LauraHealy

I've just finished my bottle. It lasted me about six to seven months which is good, but like all the foundations I use it still wasn't the exact colour I wanted (not pale enough) but still probably the closest I've found. I would put it on at about half seven in the morning and it would stay on without touch-ups until about 5 or 6 that evening. The only bad thing is its very watery. The packaging and price is great, I love liquid foundations anyways, they're all i use cause I have dry skin. It gives great coverage and dries pretty fast. I didn't buy it again, but that's only cause I rarely buy the same foundation twice in a row as i'm still looking for the perfect colour to suit my skin tone, but if I do not find what I am looking for I will definately go back to using this. Its great for pale girls!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by makeupbysara44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all I dont really like liquid foundation i find it all eventually goes blotchy all over my face, but it actually doesnt make my face do this at all .. its very light and i barley notice im even wearing it .. it really does never fail.. i applied it in the morning and it last me 8 hours or more for coverage for sure.. i would deff reccomend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Defines wrinkles and pores horribly and looks cakey also kinda makes my skin oily it just made my skin look gross.

Positives- pump bottle
can unscrew the pump top