September 21, 2014 | 1202 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by eljlove

Cliniques' bronzer is one of the best that I've tried. It goes on light and doesn't make you look orange and fake.
The packaging is simple and the brush applies the powder smoothly and evenly. I recommend this for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by eternalstarangel

Got this as a gwp, and i'm not very impressed with this...it takes several layers for this to show up at all, and I'm still pretty well on the light skinned side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 4:15:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm totally loving this bronzer! The shade 02 sunkissed was recommended to my at the Clinique counter and I must say it's perfect for my PPP complexion. It gives me a healthy sunny glow that looks totally natural. I always apply it with a large brush, because the flat brush that came along with the bronzer is useless. All in all, this is one of my HG products!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by mishmosh48

This is a great bronzer! It gives me a good glow without making me look dirty! I also love that it has just the right amount of shimmer, and doesn't make me look like I applied glitter all over my face. I would also recommend using this product with the bronzer brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Boots87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this bronzer! By far this best...it's natural looking & blends with my tan, yet it also adds a little glow to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

got this in the clinique gift time goodie bag at nordstroms over the weekend. Im so pale but the SA said it would be nice on me. me and bronzers dont do well usually, they always look "off" with my complexion. but I started using this just as blush and it looks amazing. I started a new job and had my ID photo taken, and in the picture I look sun kissed. I would consider buying the full size if the little one ever ran out. Im light handed with makeup, so makeup usually breaks or goes bad before it runs out :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product as I love Clinique makeup and usually find their colours incredibly flattering and well formulated. I bought this after reading the positive reviews on here, but unfortunately this bronzer looks too orange and extreme on my admittedly very pale skin. I have tried applying this with an extremely light hand, but the result is still an obvious orange-glittery look that you can spot from a mile away. I urge all pale ladies to test this before you buy and make sure to check your complexion in daylight, away from the deceptive neon glow of the department store...

I gave this 2 lippies nevertheless because on the right complexion I imagine this would be very flattering. It's relatively sheer compared to a lot of other bronzers out there and the sparle is not gritty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to bronzer for the winter time. Its not over the top- it just gives you a buildable golden hint of color which is exactly what I want in the wintertime when Im super pale and I really dont want my face to scream "Im wearing bronzer!!" It comes in a biiig round compact. This will last you a very long time! For the summer time when my skin tone is a bit more on the tan side, I use NARS Laguna!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I'm surprised. Not a fan of Clinique, but RIS this in my eternal search for the greatest bronzer. It's very subtle (I'm NC30) but quite natural; less orange/gold than it looks in the pan, more of a natural tan with gold undertones. Like I really tan!

Try it. I just wish the packaging didn't look so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by ItsADewsy308

I Love this bronzer! I have tried many a bronzer, but none have delivered such a natural, fresh appearance. It does have a slight shimmer, but I don't dislike shimmer products. I usually follow up with a loose powder so really any shimmer is either muted or disappears altogether. The color is perfect for my PPP complection. The application is smooth and long lasting. I have never had to reapply this throughout the day. The color is not ruddy or dirty looking. Just like I have a slight "Sunkissed" look.