April 19, 2014 | 1718 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this at ALL. Gross. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora and I used the whole thing up, not wanting to waste it. It smells like an old musty rotting basement. Like a moldy wet rag you found laying in the corner. The smell fades extremely fast to be undetectable which is bad if you like it, but great for me, because the smell nearly gagged me every time I used this. I cannot understand what people like about this fragrance. It is not flattering and is just downright disgusting. I have gotten many compliments on my GAP Dream More, Victoria's Secret Summer Mist, and even scented lotions from VS but no one ever said a word all the times I wore this. At this point I am hoping they couldn't smell it and that's why they didn't comment! I have even gotten compliments on Clinique Happy and that's the most overrated teenie bopper crap you can buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful scent. Not overpowering. As another reviewer described, it is light and clean. It has this light, refreshing zing to it. I wear it in both summer and winter. Unfortunately, the staying power is not worth the price. 50ml cost me roughly $70 aud, and that was on special too. I am trying to find a cheaper replica. The next part of this review is going to make it the most hilarious review I think I've ever written. This might sound weird, but I must comment on this perfumes seductive power. Men generally do not like over powering perfume. It can often be quite a turn off, especially when in close proximity. You know when a man walks past you and he smells great without the cologne being too overpowering? This is one of those perfumes that does that for men. This is the perfect perfume to spray on if you are trying to seduce/impress/attract a particular male and are going to be with them 1 on 1. Hilarious that I am even writing this, but it has worked for me, every.single.time. I have had countless numbers of comments on how nice I smell and how it isn't too overpowering. However, you will need to spray it on just before you see whoever it is you are trying to impress. I'm telling you, this one does something for men. I'm going to have to take this one out next week considering I will be 1 on 1 with a man I am head over heels with. I want to make him feel that little bit extra attracted to me when I walk into the room. This will do it. Anyhow, overall I think this is a lovely perfume but it is way over priced considering it's staying power. Hope this review helps, beautyqueens! x

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by christina001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently rediscovered this one at the airport. Sprayed it on going into one direction, bought it when returning. On the plane it lasted several hours on me. For some reason it does not seem to last that long everyday (could the testers be better quality? just sayin ;) )

It lasts well on clothes or hair, though, and I dont mind reapplying (I take miniature sprayers with me anyway, since no perfume except for J'adore lasts on me all day).

I love DKNY Woman and Un jardin sur le toit (Hermès). If you love these perfumes, chances are you'll like Light blue. It's cool and summery, only very slightly foral and mostly citrusy. Very inoffensive imo.

I did not like the "summer" version of this one (?). It smelled like Cool Water when sprayed and somehow awful when it dried down (may be very different on someone else, of course). I'll be wearing the regularLight Blue happily all summer. Also, the bottle for itself somehow makes me happy in summer!

EDIT: I noticed how it does not last well on me, either. I downgrade it from 4 to 3 because of that, and will not repurchase it. I still love the scent for the first hour or so, and I love the bottle. I have to say few scents last really long on me, so keep that in mind and try for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Ooh, this is so refreshing! Very citrusy and crisp. I think this would be the perfect scent for spring but it won't stop me from wearing this year round!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ladymakeupfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply love the scent of this! Its crisp, clean & fresh, I agree that it is more of a spring/ summer type of scent, although I would love to wear it year round!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ahammer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this product for years, since before it became really popular. It is my go-to perfume and I wear it almost daily, even in the fall and winter when some people prefer heavier scents. It is light, fresh, and not overpowering. I will continue to keep buying it every time I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by joja22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice, clean smell, lasts as well, but the problem is, every second person I meet wears this. Then a friend remarked it smelled like a morgue filled with lilly flowers. That really put me off. Stopped wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Jammyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've loved this EDT for many years for the following reasons:-
1. A lovely light refreshing smell
2. A great summer scent
3. Price not too bad (I think its gone up as it has become more popular)
4. Nice packaging

This scent reminds me of a lemon scented flannel ... the type they give you in restaurants to freshen your hands! This comment does not justice to the perfume at all but it is very fresh and clean. I love it, worn it for years (mainly in Summer time) and will continue to purchase it! Love the light body gel too! :o) x

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume embodies the opposite of what I tend to like. First of all, it's everywhere. Second of all, it's blah. 'Nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Love love love this scent. Its perfect for me because i am a body spray kind of girl. I dont really like perfume because i think theyre scents are a little too strong. But this is very light and i wore it everday till the last drop. Wish i could get some more but its very expensive for my budget.