October 2, 2014 | 979 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love the fresh, reviving scent of Light Blue. It doesn't last very long though, so I had to give it a 4.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing scent - wears off almost right away so you need to apply generously- does not break me out despite having sensitive skin and did not give me a headache- smells like some of my Middle Eastern Parfums Gorgeous but without the staying power (lighter version) - so its still good- soo nice not such a sweet scent so sweet parfum lovers stay away refreshing but not powdery- If you are stuck for gift ideas this may be a safe and lovely option- not so sweet, very refreshing and well balanced parfum can be used as a unisex parfum... such a nice smell very refreshing ...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My boyfriend bought me this fragrance for Christmas last year and I have to say it's become one of my favorite perfumes. I would definitely say it's a summer or spring scent. As far as it being fruity or floral, I wouldn't say that it's either one of those. It's reminds me of an air freshener or clothing detergent. It has a really clean fresh smell to it. Also kind of like clean beach air. If you're someone that likes really heavy perfumes you will probably be really disappointed with this because it's not a BAM in your face fragrance at all nor is it extremely feminine or girl. It's very simple. I can wear this to work or to school because it's not really heavy or sickening like some perfumes can be. I always get compliments when I wear it. If you're someone who's not too crazy about perfumes or if you're just starting out in perfumes, this would be a great one to experiment with because it's so easily worn. Really nice perfume. It's one of my top 3 perfumes ever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I agree with a reviewer below that mentioned this fragrance can be unisex, yes, absolutely. The reason I don't wear this is because it reminds me too much of men's cologne, I suppose it's the strong cedar and musk. I know there is floral in there, rose and jasmine according to the description, but I don't detect any of it, I wish I did. I feel a bit too masculine wearing it, and I'm a big fan of musky, androgynous perfumes. Unfortunately this one just doesn't work for me. I have smelled women that this does work on, and it can be lovely, lighter and more fresh and feminine than when I try to wear it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well I won't rave about this fragrance. I use it for two reasons: one to re-calibrate my nose if I have been sniffing a lot of fumes. Two, to feel clean and refreshed on a hot summer's day. You would swear it was citrus, but it isn't. It is apple, dry, green and clean with a clean white musk drydown. I spent a lot of time fighting buying this one because it is not the type of thing I usually like, being a bit uncomplicated and naive for my taste. The staying power however, is so good that on a hot day you need only spray once, unlike most citrus scents which have no 'stickability'. Nice to have in your collection for the occasional use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was on vacation in of all places, Pittsburgh, when I walked into an elevator with my husband. A young couple entered with us and I couldn't help but notice how nice she smelled. Of course, I had to ask what she was wearing. D&G Light Blue. To my surprise, I already own this fragrance so when I got home from my trip, I gave it another try. Now it is truly my go-to summer fragrance. It's light and refreshing. Not a heavy floral, not a white, musky scent. Not powdery. The top notes are granny smith apple, bluebells, and sicilian cedar. I would have sworn there was some kind of citrus in there, given it's refreshing, almost masculine quality, but there's not. This is not girly girly, cotton candy sweet, a bouquet of flowers, or a spicy woods adventure. Think clean with a dry apple martini thrown in. Almost unisex. Highly recommend if you find most scents too sweet, floral, or otherwise offensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by CiaraAinsley

Not very unique, makes me sneeze, gives me headaches... and yet I can't stop wearing it!?
Something about this is so addictive to me, lol.
It's a very sharp, fresh, citrus-y scent that still has some musk to weight it down. Makes you feel clean in this ridiculous heat!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by warietessa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

A classic fresh scent, summer fruit. Unfortunately, with her already several years in the summer smells half the female population. I bought one. Endurance medium.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, it is one of the best. I have purchased lots of perfume since I just love smelling fresh and lovely! I have an unopened bottle on my shelf I have yet to use since I am using something else. This smell is very elegant and sweet. I think it is more of a night scent though, kinda heavy scent. I have notices a lot of people wearing this at work so that's why I haven't really used this since I want my own scent. I have found a dupe for this, the Anna Sui secret wish, they smell similar and whenever I use the Anna Sui, it reminds me of this and my friend asked me if I was wearing D&G.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Les281

second time i purchase this perfume. I have not found another favorite. Im not a fan of citrusy perfumes but this one is a mix of citrusy w/ sweet. i love it.