Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

3.7

on 11/26/2012 1:39:00 PM

For me, this perfume had zero staying power. It seems like within minutes, it was gone. For the short amount of time I could smell it, I loved it - light, citrusy, crisp....too expensive to act like body spray for me!

on 11/21/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a classic. A perfect sweet lemony citrus, a great pick-me-up. The staying power is unreal, it will stay in your clothes until the next wash, all of my winter scarves smell like light blue just from putting them around my neck after putting on this perfume!

on 11/12/2012 11:55:00 AM

I LOVE Dolce & Gabanna's light blue perfume. I've been using it for over 8 years now and I never have an empty bottle at home. It is such a fresh, elegant smell that is not overpowering and does not make you smell like an old lady. The only negative thing I would say about this perfume is that it doesn't last as long as I would hope, but that doesn't really bother me too much. I love this fragrance!!

on 11/11/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just thinking about this perfume makes me angry and naucious. I have smelled Light Blue on several different people and was really excited to try it on myself but after I bought it and used it on myself it made me gag. I cant even describe what this smells like just overpowering grossness.

on 11/6/2012 1:30:00 AM

Fragrance is fresh and clean. It's not too overpowering. Very soothing and sweet in my opinion. Not sure if its long lasting enough for me but I'll definitely purchase it in the future.

I'm so mad I got a full bottle of this for 90 dollars for it to smell straight up like lemon on me... Don't even get me started on the longtivity on this... it is not worth 90 dollars period. To me it kinda smells like lemon pledge. It's a very overrated perfume and I don't find anything special about it at all.... it's just not my style, may work for others but leave me out of this one

on 10/29/2012 12:38:00 AM

In my opinion smells fresh and modern. For some reason I feel like its a perfume that smells best for 30+ age people. Different fragrances really smell and compliment different people better than others but I really do like this perfume!

on 10/22/2012 6:17:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances, if not my favorite. It smells very fresh, clean, and youthful, while still seeming somewhat feminine and somehow upscale. My only complaint is that it is a pricier brand, and there are lots of fantastic fragrances out there for less than half the price. However, it's still worth buying.

on 10/22/2012 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this perfume!!! :) Smells very feminine and clean. Not overpowering and does not induce headaches or sneezing for me which is essential. ;)
One of my faves!

on 10/13/2012 2:00:00 AM

I always go back to this perfume. Summer is the best time for using this fressh scents.

Popular Fragrances