NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 4/14/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was super excited to get this because of the good reviews. I wanted to use it for my inner corner, and thought it would work well. I purchased cottage cheese along with milk, and I didn't like either. I found them both to be drying, and both went on patchy. The caps are awful, they always seem to crack and then the tip of the crayon gets smushed down. I would not repurchase.

on 4/13/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the NYX jumbo pencil in Milk!!!!!! This is by far the best eyeshadow primer ever!!!!! Now I don't normally use this as an actual eyeshadow but more as a primer and let me tell you it is the best!!!!

For me the secret is to not slather it all over my lids but to use a little bit and then smear it around with my finger.....it really is the best primer/base it works with every color eyeshadow from super bright colorful shades to neutral shades....it makes my cheap dollar store shadows look like MAC!!!!! It's just a great product....I highly recommend it!!!!

on 4/7/2013 8:20:00 AM

This is my first NYX product, this pencil is my HG
I love using white eyeliner under my eyes because it makes them look bigger, and this pencil is so perfect to me.
I can use for multiple things, a base, primer, white eyeliner, use it on my tearduct
Its amazing, i use it every single day.
I will buy another one as soon as i ran out, ASAP.
I have the nars white eyeliner, and i prefer this jumbo pencil 1000x more than the nars.

The ONLY con i have is that i wish you didn't have to sharpen it, because i have NO idea what type of sharpener would be big enough and strong enough to sharpen this pencil.
It would've been better if the stick came with those twisty ends, so that way you would just have to twist for the product to come out.

on 4/5/2013 1:43:00 PM

This does work well for an eyeshadow base however def does not have a strong stay power like other products / primers out there. I guess its a good cheaper alternative however I prefer my gorgeous eyeshadow primer :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

All I can say is ... heck yeah!! I love this product. I use it as an eyeshadow base for my oily lids (helps eyeshadow stay longer, and have a stronger 'pop' of color), as a highlighter, and on my waterline. Nice, creamy texture that blends out very well. Be warned, you MUST blend it well with your fingers -- trying to apply it straight from the pencil with no blending creates creasing. My only complaint is that it is a pain in the butt to sharpen, due to the very creamy texture of the pencil. Over all, I love this product and will buy again ... and again ... and again.

on 3/28/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

NEWS FLASH: Stop complaining about not being able to sharpen NYX JEP!! Go to Walmart and look for an eyeliner sharpener. The one I got from there has two holes, one for a regular size pencil, and larger one for big pencils. It was less than $1.00. Problem solved. I've never had any issues with sharpening. Now onto my review. I never apply these pencils to my lid straight from the stick. I find that puts down too much product. If you want a lighter application, rub the pencil onto your ring finger, then apply it to your lid. I promise it will go on more evenly, and probably look better.

on 3/28/2013 11:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

NYX Milk is a very creamy white eyeshadow pencil. I love that it glides on so smoothly and lasts most of the day on me. The shade is a true white color (without blue or yellow hues like some whites). It is completely matte, which is a hard quality to find in a white shadow. I use this pencil almost every day on the inner part of my eyes and on the water lines. It leaves me looking awake and fresh all day. The only (but major) gripe I have is that it is near impossible to sharpen because it is plastic and very thick. But, for the results, this pencil is still worth it.

on 3/13/2013 11:26:00 PM

Not a fan of this. I bought it because everyone said it made a good base for eyeshadow, but I didn't find that. I tried putting a NYX single eyeshadow over the top of it and it really didn't work. It was just a mess, but maybe I put the pencil on too thick or something. Might have to try again with a better quality eyeshadow and see if it works, otherwise this will just go to waste. I also have a few other colours in the jumbo pencil and I find that they crease and fade very easily. I also tried these on my waterline as a lot of reviews said they last ages on the waterline, but that wasn't the case for me. I love most NYX products but I find these to be poor quality.

on 3/6/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really do like this. I can wear this as my all over lid primer and it holds up with my greasy lids. It's got a tackiness to it that eyeshadow adhears nicely to if you want a color to really pop. In hot weather, I can feel this on my eyes. It's the weirdest thing. It's like a strange tingle/itch. It's probably slightly irritating to my skin, but it hasn't caused any problems.

on 3/6/2013 3:37:00 PM

I like this pencil! I bought it originally to do doll eyes for Halloween and then used it to do my day of the dead makeup and found it brilliantly white and easy to apply! The only thing I dislike about this pencil is that its nearly impossible to sharpen them! So you can imagine how many pencils one goes through trying to achieve the perfect day of the dead face. But for use here and there its totally worth it!

Top Rated NYX Products