August 21, 2014 | 1164 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lara90

I never put on eyeshadow anymore without using this underneath, just lovely. However I dislike the packaging, I donīt have a sharpener big enough to sharpen it, and it looks like it shouldnīt even be sharpened?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by kekekeitsangee

I needed a nice white, opaque base for some costume makeup and read that NYX's Milk would do the trick and it's cheap. It was absolutely perfect and the shadows I put over it really popped. I'm pretty tan (NC32) so it's too white for me to use as an eyeshadow base, but for lighter complexions I'm sure it'd be lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I find that since it so creamy that when I apply it on my lids it creases, but it works magic on your waterline. stays all day though since it's not meant for that purpose it can be a bit clumsy, so just be careful lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Its a must for me before I apply any eyeshadow. I apply my eyeshadow primer first, then I dot the milk pencil on my lid, about 3 dots on each eye, then I blend it out with my finger. It really does make eyeshadow colors pop! As others have said, if you apply too much it will crease! It lasts a long time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wonderful base for eyeshadows! Also, i make my own lipstick using this and any eyeshadows i want.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by naralph

Great as an inner corner highlight. If you lean toward the oily-er-lids I wouldn't use this as a base as it just doesn't help any other eyeshadow stick (despite others saying it might). I use this every day to highlight my inner corner and love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by carlaaaay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is used as a base by many people. I use it as abase on top of primer because my eyelids are so oily that it slides right off by itself. It also creases on me.

When used on the waterline, it comes off pretty easily, but I have watery eyes so that's not a big shocker or anything.

It's pretty cheap at Ulta, where I got mine. The cap is cheapy clear plastic and cracks super easily.

Would I buy again? Yes and No. If I can't find anything better, I'll continue to purchase, but do I really want to? No.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product, makes all shadows pop and stay put. I used this under some inexpensive shadows and they looked much more pigmented. If you own the shimmer 88 palette or any coastal scents palettes this is a MUST. Will buy until they no longer make this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Skylucy01

NYX's jumbo pencil makes an awesome base for eyeshadows

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading great reviews about this product I decided to try it out for myself. I usually don't use bases because I think my primer does a pretty good job of keeping my shadows nice and bright but wow this really does make a difference! It is pretty cheap for the amount of product you get because honestly you're not even using that much when you apply this. Ir was $5.99 CAD so I'm okay with the price. The packaging is okay though, you need to buy a special sharpener for this because the pencil is huuuge and I don't really like the lid because if you push it down too much it cracks, blah. So I'm planning on just depotting this pencil so I can use it without having to sharpen it ever. I tested this under MAC's electric eel and it really made the blue pop but if you don't use a primer with this it WILL crease, or maybe that's just because my eyelids are oily. Anyway I used UDPP under it and it was perfect. :) I don't really recommend using this as a waterline pencil because it transfers onto the bottom lashes too easily and it looks super sloppy. But for the price, amount of product you get and lasting power this is definitely a great buy for anyone. :)