Dior Diorskin Airflash

3.9

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 8/1/2012 8:31:00 PM

The Gold Standard of spray ons. I still can't get over the price. I guess I will have to when I run out. It is excellent. I do like the brush for using on some melasma spots.

on 8/1/2012 12:49:00 AM

I just bought this, but for the life of me can't understand why one would use a makeup brush to apply it. I sprayed in the Z motion once (closed my eyes) looked into the mirror and could not believe my eyes. I blended what need to be blended with my fingers. My face was flawless. Unbelievable. I'm still in shock that I had a face with full coverage in a matter of seconds. My diamond studs were covered with makeup, so next time I'll be careful. It's 4 hours later and my face still looks flawless. Time will tell if I still feel this way after using it more often.

I really don't see the purpose of using a brush, that would completely defeat the purpose of the foundation!

on 6/3/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this at Sephora one day as I was searching for a new foundation. I was intrigued by the spray-on application. I liked this, but ended up returning it because I felt it was too harsh for everyday wear and too expensive just to keep around. Pros: easy, fast and fun to apply; good, flawless-looking coverage; color matched well. Cons: seemed drying and clogged my pores; nozzle seemed faulty beginning with first application. I removed one Louie for price and one for the nozzle, which I felt was prone to clogging or breaking.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is without question the HG of Foundations... And I should know! Quick "z" spray over primer, use a wet sponge to touch up around eye area - and WA-LA you have a perfect canvas! LOVE this and have used steadily since finding. Expensive - yes... But well worth it. LOVE LOVE LOVE 💗

on 3/20/2012 2:27:00 AM

This product has been my saving grace on so many occasions! I swear this foundation works wonders. Whenever I'm hating my skin and don't even want to go out, I put this on within 10 minutes and my face is F L A W L E S S. I get compliments all the time with this stuff. I definitely wouldn't recommend for everyday wear, just because it does feel a little heavy and might break you out, but you NEED this stuff for a night out. I'm on my 4th can, and counting :)

on 3/18/2012 8:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Another Dior favorite foundation. I also use the Dior Forever Flawless Perfection (030). I reserve the Airflash (300 Beige) for occasional wear, as I have several other foundations that I can alternate, including the FFP.

Pros:
Flawless finish
Long-lasting (especially considering my very oily skin)
Easy to apply/blend

Cons:
Price

on 3/13/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product worked well for my sensitive skin, but it just doesn't work for me overall. My skin looked dewey, but the color didn't last long throughout my busy day. I liked the lightness of the product, so if you're looking for light coverage, this is for you. The spray bottle was interesting, but I felt that it eventually got sticky and didn't spray much out in one spray. I never sprayed it directly onto my face either, but on a brush or clean plate. Aside from those details, the price is way out of my budget.

on 3/11/2012 11:56:00 AM

Without doubt, the best foundation ever. If only it wasn't so damn expensive! I'm lucky to have clear skin, so I only use foundation if I want to even out pores/slight freckles when going out. I spray this on a foundation brush then apply, building up until I'm happy with the level of coverage (usually sheer to medium). It'll last me maybe 4 months wearing only occasionally. But oh.. that price! Still, I'll keep buying.

on 1/22/2012 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I have used it by spraying on the face or using a foundation brush, both ways look great, though if you spray you need to be careful not to get it in your hair or on any clothes! The finish is an airbrushed look, natural, perfect. I can't believe how good my skin looks with this, not heavy at all.

on 1/7/2012 4:30:00 AM

This product is fabulous, but not perfect. Starting with the downsides, it's really expensive on a cost per use ratio. The best price I've found here is £27 (roughly $60?) and it lasts perhaps three weeks with everyday use. I also don't like the clunking sound the can makes when the product is almost gone; it starts to feel like I'm about to spray a wall or car when I shake it!
However; one application gives me a flawless complexion and finish. I've never found another foundation to do that so easily. I have combination skin that is prone to large pores and the occassional breakout, but Airflash covers all of that and also gives a great base for a sweep of bronzer and blush. It's so quick to use and transform my face, it looks and feels like a quality product and due to some light reflection technology, it really does make you look great in photos!
I started using Airflash as my daily foundation and consistently had good comments about my skin. However, after prolonged use I wasn't comfortable about repeatedly using an aerosol on my face, and found my pores to be more enlarged and clogged. I wouldn't suggest it for everyday use for this reason, although the coverage and effect was consistent.
Overall, I've found it a perfect "Party" product; my skin looks flawless in photos and it's a must have product for a special occassion.

Video Reviews & Tutorials