September 19, 2014 | 1232 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxo1598

This is a great eye brightener. It gives me that just-got-my-eyebrows-waxed look and i don't even wax! by the end of the day, when i'm drained, my eyes still look great. i would definitely buy again, the only downside, for me, is the packaging. i hate that it's in a big pencil, i have to buy special sharpener just for this already expensive ($20) pencil. other than that, it works/looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by aqualeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm off to buy my SECOND pencil!

Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this product some time ago and it's a good product that has provided really good wear/staying power. The pencil has lasted me a long time which I am pleased with. It does tend to give my skin tone a pink appearance that I am not excited about. But I am probably the only one to notice this minor issue. It blends well for me & washes off fairly easy, no tugging at eye area to remove this makeup. It's got a good consistency to it and I really like the pencil idea as opposed to any other cosmetic items in this catergory. Overall I am pleased with this product. And one last thing, this has caused no irritation, redness, adverse reactions, break-out's whatsoever on my very sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by milkteef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

'yes' to buy again because it doesn't deserve a no even though i can't see myself rushing out to get it again . a nice colour , although a bit harsh and i don't really find myself using it all the time , just if i come across it and have time for another step in my make-up routine . works nice as a brightening eyeliner on the inner corners on the eyes to perk you up a little , and sometimes because of the pale pinkiness i mix it on my finger with a little of what i use under my eyes to conceal dark circles for its highlighting / brightening effect . not bad , not tremendous but it does what it says , i guess . also okay to use as a lip base under bright lipstick for the colour to really stand out but it's quite drying .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by TVNewsLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe the most perfect color for a high brow highlighter made. Not too white, not too nude. It makes my eyes feel WIDE.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by cdubinlondon

Everyone should own one of these. I am a professional makeup artist and I use it on ALL of my clients. They all have the same reaction - WOW!
****parabens so I don't use anymore*******

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by marthawilliams

i bought this because i thought it was an interesting idea, and I had never seen a product like it. It is easy to apply, and is quite subtle, and a little goes a long way! would definitely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by USCfashionista

WOW! I love High Brow! It's so great for no-makeup days. The formula really lasts all day long, and makes my brows look like they were professionally done. (I just pluck at home.) It makes my arch seem higher and brighter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This is so easy to use, and really brightens up the area just beneath the brow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by masooma1117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok i LOVE this. i wandered over to the benefit counter cause the clinique girl had put wayyyy too much makeup on me and i wanted to get it off without hurting her feelings. anyway, once i got it off, the benefit girl told me that i really only needed one product: high brow!

its a pinkish cream stick, basically. you apply it directly under your eyebrow and blend it in (downward, not up into your brow). it INSTANTLY perks up the look of your eyebrows! they look playful and your eyes look brighter. its also amazing on its-time-to-wax days because for some reason your eyebrows look cleaner and not as scraggly! needless to say i love it. i did balk a little at the price, $20 is excessive for basically a jumbo eyeliner, but i couldnt stop looking at my eyebrows all day so i had to go back and byu it. im unsure if ill repurchase if i ever run out though.

for reference, im an NC25, adn ive used it on my sister (NC30) and cousin (NC42) and it looks amazing on all of us!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No