BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

4.1

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calcium Sulfate (Ci 77231), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

on 11/27/2008 10:28:00 PM

This does what it says it does and is very good. Its a little pricey but it has lasted me a long time, you do not need much.

I find I have wasted a lot in trying to sharpen it, maybe I need a better sharpener, I would have rather it come in one of those twist tubes.

I do find it easier and cheaper to just apply a white eyeshadow to my brows so this is what I will do when it runs out.

I recommend this though its good stuff!

on 11/16/2008 3:57:00 PM

I agree that the product can be a bit difficult to apply, but rubbing the pencil on my fingertip (primed with a tiny dab of moisturizer) and then patting on my skin seems to help when the pencil is cold or stiff. If the product were slightly creamier and if my sharpener didn't shred half of it, it would be almost perfect!

on 11/15/2008 2:05:00 AM

This product is not particularly impressive. When I tried the product in the store, it seemed to nicely highlight by brow bones and open up my eyes. However, after buying the product and wearing it out, I saw photos of myself, and was horrified by how starkly white my brow bones were! Also, the consistency is so heavy and puddy-like rather than light-weight and glowy. This highlighter is unnatural and does not contour the face in a flattering way. There is no natural luminance to my brow bone at all. It is not an attractive product.

on 10/6/2008 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I JUST PURCHASED THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND I'M ADDICTED!
THIS PENCIL GIVES YOUR BROWS SUCH A CLEAN AND POLISHED LOOK!
YES $20 IS QUITE PRICEY BUT YOU ONLY NEED ONE STROKE AND VOILA! PERFECT BROWS!
I WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE THIS !

on 9/10/2008 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Like another reviewer, i bought this to try it and ended up LOVING it as so often happens to me with other products by Benefit. It has become the last stage of my eye makeup routine even if I'm wearing nothing but a little concealer and mascara I usually use the highbrow under the arches of my brows and you cannot believe the difference it makes. It is quick, lasts and gives a subtle but noticeable difference. It just seems to make your eyes look bigger and brighter and the consistency does make it feel just slightly like it is "lifting" the area under the brows which is never a bad thing to lift anything in my humble opinion. Plus, I really think it is a superior looking highlighter and you can use it in corners of eyes, even on lids, very lightly on cheeckbones or above brows and then blend. I would definitely buy it again, I already have cuz I don't want to be without it and i would miss it if it wasn't available. Ladies give it a try, you can always return it at sephora or swap it, but I believe you will want to keep on using it.

on 9/9/2008 2:00:00 PM

This is a great eye brightener. It gives me that just-got-my-eyebrows-waxed look and i don't even wax! by the end of the day, when i'm drained, my eyes still look great. i would definitely buy again, the only downside, for me, is the packaging. i hate that it's in a big pencil, i have to buy special sharpener just for this already expensive ($20) pencil. other than that, it works/looks great!

on 9/2/2008 12:04:00 AM

I'm off to buy my SECOND pencil!

Love it!

on 8/23/2008 4:52:00 PM

Purchased this product some time ago and it's a good product that has provided really good wear/staying power. The pencil has lasted me a long time which I am pleased with. It does tend to give my skin tone a pink appearance that I am not excited about. But I am probably the only one to notice this minor issue. It blends well for me & washes off fairly easy, no tugging at eye area to remove this makeup. It's got a good consistency to it and I really like the pencil idea as opposed to any other cosmetic items in this catergory. Overall I am pleased with this product. And one last thing, this has caused no irritation, redness, adverse reactions, break-out's whatsoever on my very sensitive skin.

on 8/7/2008 10:54:00 PM

Maybe the most perfect color for a high brow highlighter made. Not too white, not too nude. It makes my eyes feel WIDE.

on 7/15/2008 10:23:00 AM

Everyone should own one of these. I am a professional makeup artist and I use it on ALL of my clients. They all have the same reaction - WOW!
****parabens so I don't use anymore*******

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products