December 22, 2014 | 1710 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by thejuicy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I JUST PURCHASED THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND I'M ADDICTED!
THIS PENCIL GIVES YOUR BROWS SUCH A CLEAN AND POLISHED LOOK!
YES $20 IS QUITE PRICEY BUT YOU ONLY NEED ONE STROKE AND VOILA! PERFECT BROWS!
I WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE THIS !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Caleigh2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like another reviewer, i bought this to try it and ended up LOVING it as so often happens to me with other products by Benefit. It has become the last stage of my eye makeup routine even if I'm wearing nothing but a little concealer and mascara I usually use the highbrow under the arches of my brows and you cannot believe the difference it makes. It is quick, lasts and gives a subtle but noticeable difference. It just seems to make your eyes look bigger and brighter and the consistency does make it feel just slightly like it is "lifting" the area under the brows which is never a bad thing to lift anything in my humble opinion. Plus, I really think it is a superior looking highlighter and you can use it in corners of eyes, even on lids, very lightly on cheeckbones or above brows and then blend. I would definitely buy it again, I already have cuz I don't want to be without it and i would miss it if it wasn't available. Ladies give it a try, you can always return it at sephora or swap it, but I believe you will want to keep on using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxo1598

This is a great eye brightener. It gives me that just-got-my-eyebrows-waxed look and i don't even wax! by the end of the day, when i'm drained, my eyes still look great. i would definitely buy again, the only downside, for me, is the packaging. i hate that it's in a big pencil, i have to buy special sharpener just for this already expensive ($20) pencil. other than that, it works/looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by aqualeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm off to buy my SECOND pencil!

Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this product some time ago and it's a good product that has provided really good wear/staying power. The pencil has lasted me a long time which I am pleased with. It does tend to give my skin tone a pink appearance that I am not excited about. But I am probably the only one to notice this minor issue. It blends well for me & washes off fairly easy, no tugging at eye area to remove this makeup. It's got a good consistency to it and I really like the pencil idea as opposed to any other cosmetic items in this catergory. Overall I am pleased with this product. And one last thing, this has caused no irritation, redness, adverse reactions, break-out's whatsoever on my very sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by TVNewsLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe the most perfect color for a high brow highlighter made. Not too white, not too nude. It makes my eyes feel WIDE.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by cdubinlondon

Everyone should own one of these. I am a professional makeup artist and I use it on ALL of my clients. They all have the same reaction - WOW!
****parabens so I don't use anymore*******

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by marthawilliams

i bought this because i thought it was an interesting idea, and I had never seen a product like it. It is easy to apply, and is quite subtle, and a little goes a long way! would definitely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by USCfashionista

WOW! I love High Brow! It's so great for no-makeup days. The formula really lasts all day long, and makes my brows look like they were professionally done. (I just pluck at home.) It makes my arch seem higher and brighter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This is so easy to use, and really brightens up the area just beneath the brow.