April 16, 2014 | 904 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by TVNewsLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe the most perfect color for a high brow highlighter made. Not too white, not too nude. It makes my eyes feel WIDE.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by cdubinlondon

Everyone should own one of these. I am a professional makeup artist and I use it on ALL of my clients. They all have the same reaction - WOW!
****parabens so I don't use anymore*******

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by marthawilliams

i bought this because i thought it was an interesting idea, and I had never seen a product like it. It is easy to apply, and is quite subtle, and a little goes a long way! would definitely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by USCfashionista

WOW! I love High Brow! It's so great for no-makeup days. The formula really lasts all day long, and makes my brows look like they were professionally done. (I just pluck at home.) It makes my arch seem higher and brighter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This is so easy to use, and really brightens up the area just beneath the brow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by masooma1117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok i LOVE this. i wandered over to the benefit counter cause the clinique girl had put wayyyy too much makeup on me and i wanted to get it off without hurting her feelings. anyway, once i got it off, the benefit girl told me that i really only needed one product: high brow!

its a pinkish cream stick, basically. you apply it directly under your eyebrow and blend it in (downward, not up into your brow). it INSTANTLY perks up the look of your eyebrows! they look playful and your eyes look brighter. its also amazing on its-time-to-wax days because for some reason your eyebrows look cleaner and not as scraggly! needless to say i love it. i did balk a little at the price, $20 is excessive for basically a jumbo eyeliner, but i couldnt stop looking at my eyebrows all day so i had to go back and byu it. im unsure if ill repurchase if i ever run out though.

for reference, im an NC25, adn ive used it on my sister (NC30) and cousin (NC42) and it looks amazing on all of us!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by bbqbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I have very pale skin and it still works on me. Some reviewers have complained that it's hard to sharpen, but I just use a regular old metal pencil sharpener for regular pencils (the kind with two differently sized holes). It definitely brings attention to my eye area and makes my eyes seem a bit bigger and brighter. I like that it's completely matt. It's quite expensive though, so I'm not sure if I will replace it when it's gone. I've been using it every day for 2.5 months now and I've only had to sharpen it twice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by cythomas

I like this product but I am mixed on it. It provides a great lift for my brows, but sometimes I find the color too pink when I'm tan in the summer. However, in the winter this is great.
I also was frustrated with the size of this pencil. It is not a standard size and in order to sharpen it you must get a BeneFit sharpener with an insert. This product is also meant to be used with well kept brows. I think it would be silly to use of one's brows haven't been done for sometime. It pairs well with brow zings.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for around $14 at Sephora after seeing Damone, the makeup artist from "10 Years Younger" apply a thick pencil highlighter under the brow to give the brow a "lift". I have low brows and this is exactly what I needed. It is a weekend only product for me, but I really like it. Just a swipe under each brow and then blend it in with your finger. I looked at drugstores, Walmart, couldn't find any similar product. Although it is a pencil, the coverage is very good and it will last me for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by joan_phan8504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I expected a little more out of this product probably because of the before and after pictures I saw. I normally use light concealer to go under my brow and I will have to say that this works much better than that so I definitely would purchase this product again. The only thing I hate is the pencil. I wish it came in a form that didn't need to be sharpened. It's a waste of product.