April 21, 2014 | 1454 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Honey Trap Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by CriticalHit

This balm has a sweet, but subtle fragrance (honey with a little peppermint) and is colorless, so it looks great on its own or over a lipstain. Honey Trap is also super moisturizing. During the winter months, my lips get terribly chapped (especially in the morning.) I put a little Honey Trap on before bed and wake up with soft, non-chapped lips. The price is a bit high, but a little of the balm goes a long way, so the tin will last for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkchiclet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this balm! Use all the time, will definitely repurchase again and again!

Is smooth, long lasting, smells subtle and delicious, my lips feel great.
Also, has lasting power through kissing, def a thumbs up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lip balm. I have very dry lips and have tried many products to moisturize them. This is definitely one of the best that I have found. It goes on smoothly and easily. It does not have a waxy texture, nor does it make my lips feel like there is a film over them. It leaves my lips unbelievably soft and moisturized for hours after applying. I do not need to constantly reapply this. The moisture provided by the balm lasts a long time. I will definitely buy this again. I'm very happy with the balm and will be looking into other LUSH lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Delerith

There is no LUSH products in my hometown but being on vacation in Seoul I came across their shop. As I'm lip balms junkie it was obvious that I must try their lip balms and this one appeared to be the best in terms of smell after quick testing in the shop. When I tried it at home it appeared even better! I like its texture and moisturizing properties so much! I wish we have LUSH shops here :( in case I run out of it. Because I would definitely buy this great lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Beautiful scent and tastes fantastic!!
It's good to know that, as women, we tend to end up eating most of whatever we put on our lips..good to know its natural and organic =D

i use this during the day as it enhances my natural lip colour without looking too pink or fake.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used Honey Trap every day, a few times per day, since beginning of July. Only 1/4 is gone. A little bit moisturizes well so it has lasted longer than expected. It smells just like Mange Too massage bar. Slightly minty w/ a hint of play doh. It moisturizes very well & the hydration does last.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is seriously like the best lip balm ever! It smells amazing...even my husband loves it. Non offensive slightly sweet taste. It isn't super slippery or oily at all. Makes my lips fantastically smooth and soft. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yummy! I bought this and am in love! This is great stuff. I have the chocolate whipstick one, but for some reason, I think this one is a bit easier to scoop out. I love the scent, it is moisturizing, and I don't mind it being in a pot...otherwise - wouldn't have purchased! Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by addercat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this little balm last second at the register so I could get another free bath bomb... I'm so glad I did! I'm not usually a huge fan of honey scented items but I really like this. It moisturizes my lips really well and lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was kind of afraid to buy this since I have a bunch of lip products, but after trying all of the Lush Lip balms at the store i decide Honey Trap was going to be the one I came home with! Well I have to say I love it! It is by far the best lip balm i have used! I am so obsessed with it! The price was kind of pricey i think around the 8 to 10 dollar range! So that is why i gave it only 3 lippies. I will buy this agian when i run out!