April 21, 2014 | 954 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by amnasaeed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg, this brush is absolutely horrible...It doesn't grab/hold ANY makeup at all...when I used it, and tried brushing my face with it, there was nothing. I tried harder, pressed it hard into the blush, and then it took a hold of some...but streaked HORRIBLY. I don't think it's THAT course or scratchy but oh my lord the streaking was so bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by zzzbbyjzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so thankful that this was only $1... I hate this brush with a passion. It's very coarse and flimsy. I can't can't can't put this to my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

I'm suprised at the bad reviews of this brush,i have two of these brushes and love them.I do agree the studio line is better,but as a freelance makeup artist i use these for work and they work great!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by hayiitsa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS BRUSH IS AWFUL!
At first I did disagree with the reviews and thought it was okay. But after a while the bristles started to come out and I felt that it was very itchy. Instead, buy the elf studios brushes. They are only $3 and work as good as a high end brush!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by snowbird53

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has to be the worst brush on the planet. I'm so relieved I'm only out a dollar. That is probably how ELF is making $$ on this brush. Consumers buy their product for $1 and don't want to mess with returning it.

The brush is very rough and scratchy and even after repeated washing and attempts to condition with oil the brush smells like burning tires. DON'T waster your money, even $1!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not soft, weird shape & hard to clean b/c the bristles are dyed red and they bleed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

The hair/fibres are rough, and not dense enough to do the job. It sheds and bleeds when washed, has an unpleasant smell also. I hardly ever reach for this. I think I might just use this for dusting my desktop.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very scratchy D:.I have the E.L.F Complexion Brush,which is about $2 more,and it comes in black,its way better.Softer bristles,and applies more evenly and that has a natural finish.This brush is only my "emergency" extra brush.Its only a dollar,so i dont really regret buying it,but i wont be repurchasing this again.And i also dont really like the red tint to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LowraLamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

What a waste of a dollar. First time I used this, the ferrule separated from the handle. Awesome! Also the bristles are scratchy. I'll hold onto the ferrule/bristles to use with my LUSH dusting powder, but ugh I'm annoyed that I bought this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ChynnaM09

I bought this and the first time I used it, it was okay. Washed it and it went to crap. It's so scratchy and just not nice feeling on your face. Such a horrible brush! Threw it away after that.