September 21, 2014 | 1052 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowstickz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This brand is very inconsistent, and each polish's quality varies. A lot. It's like a freaking nail polish lottery, and if you've had yourself some Felix Felicis, go for it!

but otherwise, the majority are pretty watery/runny, and require many many layers and lots of patience, neither of which I have. For the cheap price of $1.99, though, its almost worth it. On to the reviews:

Irish Green: Bright. Neon. Green. It is a vicious nightmare. It was goopy and still sheer, and I needed five coats for a jellylike 3-d marble substance on my nail. It looked like slime, and refused to dry, making it more like slime. Or that thing every single science fair just seems to need to have for kids to make. Borax and glue, yech.

Bottom line: It was gross.

Savage: Dusty turquoise. Two coats (yay!). Stains nails blue, even with a base. Also dries matte, for some odd reason.

Hottie: Amazingly beautiful in the bottle, a translucent royal blue with multicolored glitter and larger gold flecks. Not good on its own, but over any other color, especially black, its a masterpiece.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by 3412faith

I love these I just googled the ingredients and about and I'm so excited to say that this company excludes all the bad chemicals that can cause cancer ect.ect.ect. now for the color reveiws (not in any order)
Cream pink: a gourgeous bright pink with just slight gold shimmer goes on bright but not neon its so gourgeous! I would repurchase if I ran out it takes 1-2 coats to get perfect color
Irish green: gourgeous green but very sheer no shimmer/sparkle perfect amount of brightness without being neon
Neon melon: brightest neon EVER it is gourgeous but I probably wouldn't repurchase this one
Dream on: love this color it is the perfect neon purple. It does dry matte but all true neons do
San fransisco:gourgeous dark green shimmer with a couple of coats it looks amazing!
What's your name: basicaly a flat black with very little shimmer 2 even coats looks gourgeous

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Mahousei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought Mama-san and Love Nails and I ADORE THEM BOTH.
I'm not really picky on my brands and I mainly buy for the nice coloring but I do have to say that these are excellent. They also last pretty long if you use a top coat, of course. Usually 2 coats for me, sometimes 3, not really a big deal.

(: I'm definitely planning to buy more when a sale hits up.

Mostly bought them from Walgreens and RiteAid since I hate paying for shipping and handling on websites.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by flatteries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of these is not really consistent. Some are extremely sheer, while some are opaque in one coat (like the color I'm going to be reviweing). I had tried three other colors from this brand before, Fiji, Dream On, and Let's Talk, but those failed to impress me. Enter Last Chance. This is a beautiful rich dark green color that is extremely shiny and about 90% opaque in one coat. I would say it has a jelly consistency. It applied SO smoothly, which is such a wonderful surprise. A friend of mine told me my nails looked like watermelon jelly bellies! Due to the low low price, you can't expect for all of the nail polishes to be amazing quality, but I'm sure there's other ones in the range that come close to this color in particular. It's definitely one of my favorite nail polishes ever, and this is coming from a girl who owns lots of nail polish from more expensive brands. Buy Last Chance!

Edit: Ok, so I painted my nails on Sunday, and it is now Thursday night... and not a single chip. This stuff is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like Sinful Colors. They have a great range of colors and the price is right. I like being able to try different shades without worrying about the cost if I end up not liking it. I think that the formula is hit or miss, but that could be said about almost any polish. The packaging is average. I always use Seche Vite top coat and haven't noticed any problems with wear time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by PetiteBtq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These nail polishes usually go for $1.99 at Walgreens, but i got mine while they were on sale for only 99 cents. I was really surprised, for $1 nail polishes you would expect it to be soo thin you have to put 5 coats but this was fairly pigmented. I only needed 1-2 coats max on the one i bought. ( Secret Admirer, which btw is REALLY pretty ) Its a black with really small sparkles, it reminds me of outer space or the night sky. The polish isn't too thick nor too thin, and the bottle, i think, looks really cute. If your looking for a cheap dupe for OPI or Chine Glaze then i suggest you try this. But if your really skeptical about whether to but it or not, its only $1.99 but you could just wait for a sale. Thumbs Up !

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Christinek914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to pick up a few bottles when Walgreens was having a sale (.99/bottle, whatttt??) I didn't expect the best nail polish ever but I can't help but not be disappointed. The colors go on very sheer and I needed to put on 3 coats to get an even color. Has no lasting power as well and rubs off very easily. Won't buy again which sucks because they have some fun colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by krystalvanorden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVEEEEE THIS NAIL POLISH! ITS AFFORDABLE, ITS GORGEOUS, AND THERES SO MANY SHADES AND COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM! Even if you buy a color and dont like it once its on then hey you only lost $2 and you can go and get a different color. I recamend this brand to all my family and friends its really a great product! The color Flirting Nails is such a great nude too! My new Fav!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Another great drugstore find! I have this in Sugar Sugar which is a gorgeous cool/neutral red with shimmer but the shimmer looks more like a sheen which just adds to the shininess of the polish. This polish is a little on the thin side... I am used to the thicker Sally Hansen polishes... at first I thought it was going to be a problem but I thought wrong because it went on great..... 2 coats was all it took to get the color that you see in the bottle, drying time was unreal, I would say maybe 15 minutes and my nails were completely dry and the best part is is that this polish really holds up well.... I am going on day 5 and I kid you not but there is no chipping and no signs of any wear on the tips... they look like I just did them. I would love to say that this is another new favorite of mine because after all it's a quality nail polish for under 2 dollars a bottle... the only reason I can't say that is because they do not have the classic colors that I am used to.... I wish they had some cremes in more neutral everyday colors like berry shades ~ plums ~ mauves etc. I was lucky to find Sugar Sugar because I don't think there are many other shades that I could use, I may have seen one or two others. But still, this is a wonderful nail polish at a great price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I want to love these because they are so inexpensive, readily available and you get so much product for your money. I love other drugstore nail polishes such as Wet n Wild, Brucci, and L.A. Colors. However I just never find the right shade for me, something is always a bit off. I wish they had more "grownup" selections too, not so many bright over the top neon colors or so many grim, dark ones. I have been lured by new shades that seemed more suitable for conservative looks, but even then the stuff peels off for me in one piece as if I had laid down some decal not polished my nails. Its just not for me but for those who like the shades and don't have the same peeling problem I do, this is a great value.