April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by krystalvanorden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVEEEEE THIS NAIL POLISH! ITS AFFORDABLE, ITS GORGEOUS, AND THERES SO MANY SHADES AND COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM! Even if you buy a color and dont like it once its on then hey you only lost $2 and you can go and get a different color. I recamend this brand to all my family and friends its really a great product! The color Flirting Nails is such a great nude too! My new Fav!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Another great drugstore find! I have this in Sugar Sugar which is a gorgeous cool/neutral red with shimmer but the shimmer looks more like a sheen which just adds to the shininess of the polish. This polish is a little on the thin side... I am used to the thicker Sally Hansen polishes... at first I thought it was going to be a problem but I thought wrong because it went on great..... 2 coats was all it took to get the color that you see in the bottle, drying time was unreal, I would say maybe 15 minutes and my nails were completely dry and the best part is is that this polish really holds up well.... I am going on day 5 and I kid you not but there is no chipping and no signs of any wear on the tips... they look like I just did them. I would love to say that this is another new favorite of mine because after all it's a quality nail polish for under 2 dollars a bottle... the only reason I can't say that is because they do not have the classic colors that I am used to.... I wish they had some cremes in more neutral everyday colors like berry shades ~ plums ~ mauves etc. I was lucky to find Sugar Sugar because I don't think there are many other shades that I could use, I may have seen one or two others. But still, this is a wonderful nail polish at a great price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I want to love these because they are so inexpensive, readily available and you get so much product for your money. I love other drugstore nail polishes such as Wet n Wild, Brucci, and L.A. Colors. However I just never find the right shade for me, something is always a bit off. I wish they had more "grownup" selections too, not so many bright over the top neon colors or so many grim, dark ones. I have been lured by new shades that seemed more suitable for conservative looks, but even then the stuff peels off for me in one piece as if I had laid down some decal not polished my nails. Its just not for me but for those who like the shades and don't have the same peeling problem I do, this is a great value.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

In feburary (2011) I went to Fred Meyer to get a cheap , black nail polish . & I happened to pick up Sinful Colors' "black on black" . It was only $1.99 & I had basically no money so it fit my 'budget' . Haha . The brush is really awkward & unless yur professional it's virtually impossible to not get the polish on your skin ; overall the price is reasonable for what you get . Within 2 days the nail polish chipped with one coat of OPI Top Coat .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by sparklebby95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love these nail polishes soo much! i barely tried them yesterday at my friends house and me and her are always buying nail polish but we never bought these cause we thought they were probably very watery and didnt work considering they are only 1.69 but we were sooo wrong. Her sister bought the easy going one for her and she told me to try it since we were painting our nails and i said okay and then i put it on my nails and i instantly fell in love with it. It was in the color "Easy Going." So today i went to Rite Aid and saw them and picked up two, the "Easy Going" which is this pretty light pinkish white color which i think would be perfect if you're going to a wedding and i also got the color "Mama-San" which is a pink but darker and has shimmer and has a coppery color look to it. i am definitely stocking up on these! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by CupcakesForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are very good nail polishes for the price. They last pretty long. I have oasis, purple diamond, and mint apple. Purple diamond is very sheer which is dissapointing. I would definitly buy more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tmwood615

i luv sinful colors my favorite nail polish.@ my local bed,bath, and beyond i got them for $1.69

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by misshillary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can say that Sinful Colors are one of my all time favorite brands of nail polishes. I don't have a store that carries this brand where I live but whenever I travel I do my best to visit a Walgreens just so I can buy them! I love their variety of colors. They apply smoothly and last pretty long on my nails...about 4-5 days. Best of all, they're only about $2/ bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by lachall

I just purchased a ton of colors which are : Base Coat, Top Shine, Beautiful girl, San Francisco, Rise and Shine, Innocent, This is it, All Mighty, and Dancing Nail. They were on sail at the local walgreens for 1.99 so I couldn't resist. I am loving the colors. I am currently wearing San francisco (dark green), This is it (gold), All Mighty (dark blue), and Rise and Shine (teal) as a peacock look. The colors went on great and also were very vibrant. People compliment me on them all of the time. I will always be a long time user of Sinful Colors Nail polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by pkcatalina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Out of This World is a silver-wannabe. It's very sheer even with two coats - underwhelmed entirely. Will try OPI or CG next.