SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/10/2012 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these polishes because of there price. At first I wasn't crazy about how some polishes needed a million coats and some barely needed 1 but after working with them I got used to it.

I found that with the more sheer polishes using a white for a base still keeps the exact color and I usually only need 2 coats for an amazing color.
Sometimes these polishes can be streaky but once you learn how to use them they're perfect and last if you have an awesome top coat.

on 1/8/2012 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I own way too many of these polishes to list but I own, blacks,greens,purples,blues,glitters,reds. These are by fat my favorite polishes and I refuse to buy any other brand they're all pretty pigmented and come out to be true to their color. They also seem to last on me for a good 4 days without chipping. I buy mine at cvs and they cost 1.99.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

SINFUL COLORS- BLACK ON BLACK
love this so much!! best black i have ever tried. It goes on smooth, no streaks and it only takes ONE coat! the scent is a regular polish scent, just a bit stronger, but it doesnt affect me. Im not exactly sure about how long it lasts since i use a top coat. Oh, and it dries SO fast! for sure worth the two bucks! this is now the only black i use

on 12/15/2011 2:03:00 AM

Sinful Colors Slate.

Love this color! Great shimmer to the polish and it went on very smooth. No streaks. 2 coats achieved the color of the polish in the bottle. I used this color with a Sally Hansen top coat and loved the results. The color is a shiny grey and looks great with denim. No chip or wear after 4 days.

on 12/2/2011 3:09:00 PM

Good colors, good price, but they smell like death. I have to credit Tokyo Pearl (a BAM in-your-face silvery-white metallic) for getting me back into my love of polish again.

on 12/2/2011 1:43:00 PM

OMG I love this nail polish. The quality and the price are amazing. It has nice colors, it is really shiny, it stays long. Nothing more you can wish for. My personal favorite color is folly. Definitely try it

on 11/22/2011 10:50:00 AM

I'm actually impressed with the quality for it being so cheap. I had originally purchased Tokyo Pearl to use for my french tips and was amazed at how with two thin coats it was exactly the color of the bottle and has almost a gel like quality to it not to mention it dryed quickly. I then got Sugar Sugar which was the same way <3 and Daddy's Girl which is really then and sheer but not streaky and fine after a few more coats. The bottles are cute and easy to store and the brushes are great, they apply evenly and hold the polish well. Definitley a must have for the nail junkie on a budget!!!!!

on 11/14/2011 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I have a few bottles of sinful name polish. I luv the array of color selections. The polish doesn't chip as quickky as other inexpensive polishes. I have no complaints.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Every time I go to Target, I'm always tempted to get these polishes. They have a wide variety of colors, and they're so inexpensive. I believe they're around $2 where I live? Maybe less? But I was skeptical.
I tried out "Gorgeous," with a blue/green glitter that didn't have a name (also Sinful colors). My cousin used "Snow me white," and my other cousin used a really neon pink, both cremes. All were ridiculously streaky, and didn't even out AT ALL. Since "Gorgeous" is shimmery, it wasn't quite as noticeable, but the others were really bad. The glitter was very good, though. It wasn't the most opaque, but it was opaque nonetheless. As for the resistance to chipping? It has withheld through much, so on that note these polishes are "good quality." Maybe it was just the polishes that I saw in action, but from those 3, I have decided that I'll just pass on Sinful Colors, and save up my money for Essie or OPI.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This brand is very inconsistent, and each polish's quality varies. A lot. It's like a freaking nail polish lottery, and if you've had yourself some Felix Felicis, go for it!

but otherwise, the majority are pretty watery/runny, and require many many layers and lots of patience, neither of which I have. For the cheap price of $1.99, though, its almost worth it. On to the reviews:

Irish Green: Bright. Neon. Green. It is a vicious nightmare. It was goopy and still sheer, and I needed five coats for a jellylike 3-d marble substance on my nail. It looked like slime, and refused to dry, making it more like slime. Or that thing every single science fair just seems to need to have for kids to make. Borax and glue, yech.

Bottom line: It was gross.

Savage: Dusty turquoise. Two coats (yay!). Stains nails blue, even with a base. Also dries matte, for some odd reason.

Hottie: Amazingly beautiful in the bottle, a translucent royal blue with multicolored glitter and larger gold flecks. Not good on its own, but over any other color, especially black, its a masterpiece.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products