October 1, 2014 | 2079 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by EmpressD

Well, the "waterproof" aspect was "bang on", but it was incredibly hard to get off (which is ideal in water, not so ideal when trying 5 different waterproof eye makeup removers). It was a little hard on my eyes, but I also wear contacts, so expect that sometimes. I did not like how quickly this started to congeal in the tube. I am not a "wand pumper", and generally my mascaras can last 3 months (when alternating). This was clumpy within a month.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was as meh t me as the regular Diorshow. it did smudge and flake less, but still no great length or volume. Also not worth the $24

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

this is horrible smudgy gross
DONT BUY THIS

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by neecalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is currently my HG mascara. I already have long eyelashes so lengthening is not needed for me; I just want volume and for it to hold the curl.
I liked this better than Lash Blast Waterproof which I read was a dupe, but found it a bit drier and clumpier than Diorshow. Also, Diorshow is a lot easier to get off. It smudges a little under my eye, but it's better I get a little smudging than pulling off all my eyelashes trying to get it off. It really makes my lashes more noticeable, full, and darker. I especially love the huge bristle brush.
One lippie off for the smudging and price. Even though it's expensive, I would buy this again until I find something just as good for cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

bought this for my wedding as i thought i might tear lol. for a non-waterproof mascara fan, i don't really reach out for this as i am too lazy to use mascara remover. that said, this gives me thick and long lashes. really luscious. a standout item from dior

p.s: i'm asian with naturally long and curly lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by mayer2816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got the mini version from a magazine, totally fell for it, I decided to buy the full size tube at the airport DF store (bought the wrong color, stupid me) later buy again at another DF shop abroad. It's a decent mascara, but it doesn't live up to my expectation. It gives volume and length, but it doesn't hold curl for long, at the end of the day, it smudges a little under my eyes..I liked it but didn't love it, Maybelline Full n Soft or CG Lash Blast are farrr better than this one for a lot less of money..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Adaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube right now, and I love everything about it except for the smudging- I just realized that what smudges all the time on my eyes is not the eyeliner, it's the mascara!

I dont have a hard time taking it off, cuz I use a really good makeup remover (it's like 12 dollars a bottle).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by K8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara. It made my short lashes look much longer and fuller. But I am going to try the non-waterproof version. The waterproof Diorshow is absolutely impossible to get completely off. I would not buy it again for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by klaiyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Despite the bad reviews on MUA, I had to try this out after getting my eyelash extensions finally off. Utter disappointment I must say. I was thinking it would be comparable to Chanel's Drama Mascara (think it's discontinued now)... it doesn't compare. It makes my lashes look very stringy, doesn't plump them up or make them stay curled... Throughout the day I kept getting black smudges underneath my eyes. Not pretty. Needless to say, will be returning to Sephora and trying something else...

If anyone knows of a good mascara that doesn't cost $30 and can plump, lift, and not cake up, please let me know.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by htaikwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a complete let down. It clumps, smudges and runs. I can't believe this is supposed to be a waterproof mascara, it has absolutely no staying power. You would need to apply several coats to get any kind of volume and length and even the first coat goes on clumpy. I can't understand why the Diorshow Iconic waterproof version is so amazing and this one is so bad. Avoid this and go for the iconic version, it's like they are made by different companies.