April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Adaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube right now, and I love everything about it except for the smudging- I just realized that what smudges all the time on my eyes is not the eyeliner, it's the mascara!

I dont have a hard time taking it off, cuz I use a really good makeup remover (it's like 12 dollars a bottle).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by K8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara. It made my short lashes look much longer and fuller. But I am going to try the non-waterproof version. The waterproof Diorshow is absolutely impossible to get completely off. I would not buy it again for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by klaiyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Despite the bad reviews on MUA, I had to try this out after getting my eyelash extensions finally off. Utter disappointment I must say. I was thinking it would be comparable to Chanel's Drama Mascara (think it's discontinued now)... it doesn't compare. It makes my lashes look very stringy, doesn't plump them up or make them stay curled... Throughout the day I kept getting black smudges underneath my eyes. Not pretty. Needless to say, will be returning to Sephora and trying something else...

If anyone knows of a good mascara that doesn't cost $30 and can plump, lift, and not cake up, please let me know.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by htaikwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a complete let down. It clumps, smudges and runs. I can't believe this is supposed to be a waterproof mascara, it has absolutely no staying power. You would need to apply several coats to get any kind of volume and length and even the first coat goes on clumpy. I can't understand why the Diorshow Iconic waterproof version is so amazing and this one is so bad. Avoid this and go for the iconic version, it's like they are made by different companies.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by imagleekygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this mascara. It makes my long lashes look thicker and gives them a hollywood glam feeling. I can change how it looks by using less or more too.

Though, there is some negativity here. This mascara is insanely expensive... I wish I could find one just like it for cheaper, but I've yet to find such a product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was disappointed by this. It made my lashes very thick and long, which is a plus. However, this mascara is incredibly clumpy. I tried apply it lightly, not applying it to the base of my eyelashes, and combing my eyelashes. Nothing helped get rid of the clumps. I also had minor problems with flaking. This mascara is not completely waterproof. It will smudge and run. I will not be purchasing this again.

Save your money. L'Oreal Voluminous (waterproof) mascara is the same thing for 1/3 the price and with more staying power (it's actually waterproof).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by JessyTang

So i've being using this since forever, and it is the best mascara i've tried, it is a bit hard to take off because it is waterproof, but by using any eye makeup remover it shouldnt be too much of a trouble. it gives great volume and i love the intensity of the colour, i always use black. and it doesnt smudge on me ever. my friend always complains about this one because it always smudge on her, but i've never had that problem. it is a bit on the expensive side i believe it is 31 CAD now it used to be 25 a few years ago. but for what it worth, this is defnitely my favorite mascara. i've just recently found a dupe for this one, but although the volume given is similar but it just dosent have the same colour intensity as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Roxyaiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want long natural looking lashes this mascara is for you.. It wont give you big dramatic lashes but its good for an everyday mascara so I think that its worth your$$$

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by taitiana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have worn this now for 4yrs. Everytime a new mascara comes out, like LashBlast, I try it and always end up going right back to my DiorShow. When I first started wearing it, I wore the regular one, but for the past 2yrs, I've worn the waterproof version. It holds the curl much better. It will dry out if you don't close the tube tightly, but as long as you do that, you'll be fine. People always ask me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes. I have nearly every woman in my company (employee count = 350) wearing it. We joke that it has become the official mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by rissej

I bought this product twice. It fell off my dresser onto the floor and it cracked. Completely unusable. Luckily I bought it at sephora so I could get my money back. I also didn't think it gave the wow factor. Not once did anyone ask me about my mascara when I wore it.