November 23, 2014 | 1082 users online

Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I own two of this in my life and I am going to buy another one! I like it a lot, it makes my lashes become MEGA lashes! I love it in bourgandy ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by fullmoonlv7

Gorgeous packaging but wasn't a great product for me. The extra lippie is honestly for the tube only, very weighty and luxurious.
I accidentally got this right after I got my stick straight Asian lashes permed and I got excited about trying different mascaras. My lashes looked amazing with it, very much like false lashes. However, after the perm wore off I noticed this mascara wouldn't hold up my lashes, even after a good curling with my Shiseido curler. Also, there was a slight chemical smell that was alright at first but gradually got worse as it dried, and my eyes were watering from the fumes. I'm glad it works for a lot of people but if you're Asian and picky about mascaras keeping a curl I wouldn't recommend this. Saves your lashes, eyes and wallet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

price: $30

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

it gives great volume without the hard hold, you can go from a natural look to a "false lashes" type of look with this mascara.

holds a great curl

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by tashnlou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is certainly a good mascara, it gives a lot more omph than Lancom hypnose and does clog the lashes at all and you can build up in parts as well. Does need a proper removal process though which can be annoying.

It is a bit expensive and in comparison to other mascaras, I have also found that the product life is not too long and the formula went a bit gloopy and dry too quickly considering the price. Nice brush though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by LucyGlen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best mascara i've ever tried. will buy it over and over. till there's a better one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by karine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I got this mascara I loved it! But it was so insanely expensive I would never be able to afford to continue buying this. It was a nice mascara but yeah such a hassle to take off, it takes ages. One tube lasted for a long time though and I used it everyday. When it ran out I changed to maybelline falsies mascara and found that it didnt give much of a different result to this mascara, just a ton cheaper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product gives amazing lashes: full, separated, it stays all day without smudging or flaking but it is a pain to remove. From now on I will only repurchase this mascara in Number 3 (blue) because it is so beautiful that I can forgive the difficult removing process but if I need a black mascara, I'd rather go with the original Diorshow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by naniStar

AMAZING!

I'm a mascara junkie and obsessed with trying new products...constantly trying to find the best of the best. This mascara is by far the best I've ever tried! It makes me look as if I have fake lashes- YAY! Very sexy ;)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by USCgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit of a mascara fanatic, having used many mascaras ranging from high-end to low-end. However, I hadn't yet tried Faux Cils and was extremely curious to see how I'd like it.

Unfortunately, Faux Cils smudges horribly on me. It was fine for the first 5 hours, but at the end of the work day, the mascara had smeared all over the undereye area. Faux Cils also took the curl out of my just-curled eyelashes as soon as I put the mascara on, which was another negative for me. I did like the intense black pigment of the mascara, in addition to its lengthening properties, but the lack of longevity made me return this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by rubadub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

It goes on nicely, without clumps and adds volume and some length. However, it easily gets messy on my lashes. My lashes are blonde with some length so any messiness is very apparent. It does stay on nicely throughout the day whilst still being easy to take off. It's not the most expensive mascara from HR but it's still pricey and with HR, my expectations are always high. I think this mascara is better suited for people with naturally dark eyelashes that needs some oomph for everyday use, not blonde ones that need perfect separation. It does feel a little heavy on me, at least for everyday wear. So! Overall, a good mascara but nothing fantastic. My search goes on to find ~the one~ and this isn't it so no re-purchase for me.