July 26, 2014 | 967 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:24:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this for a dollar at my local target! uhmm, its okay i just dont think its large enough perhaps. i mean the brush itself is very soft and wasnt so easy to wash off, well wash the makeup off the bursh or could of been it was just the makeup either way it was an ok brush. not the best or not the worst either.. the bristles kindda spread a bit too much when applying foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

I found that using this brush to apply my foundation makes it extremely streaky. I've used it with Rimmel London's Clean Finish, Match Perfect, Lasting Finish 25 Hour, and Revlon Colorstay Foundations. I definitely prefer to use my fingers or a damp sponge.

However, this brush works wonderfully for another purpose: applying face masks, espcially clay masks. :D I would purchase again only for this purpose.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by honeyyummy

I did not like this brush at all. First off the bristles are very sparse. I feel like it isn't picking up the product. Secondly, it's a lot smaller then I imagined. Most importantly, it did not apply my foundation smoothly at all. I looked like a hot mess. And lastly, the bristles are not soft all at. Good thing it was cheap. I'll find something else to use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush ...super smooth feeling and easy to clean ...dries fast after washing. I use this brush with Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation and L'oreal's True Match and Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer...(not all products at once,lol I like to switch foundations daily)This brush makes my foundation flawless ...seamless ....airbrush -like ...I love it! I apply a little foundation to my hand and dab a little at a time to my face...wherever needed and blend till dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by liannelise

I originally bought this product because I was just getting into foundation, and I was experimenting with different techniques. Did not like at all! I was not too terribly disappointed because of the super cheap price. I now have been using this for face masks, and it's perfect for a nice even layer(:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by SimDre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Idon'tlike this as a foundation brush. BUT!
I use it to apply face masks, and for that it is perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lovelace07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever foundation brush, and at first I loved it! That is until I began experimenting with other foundation brushes and realized just how bad this one is. It doesn't help me blend out my foundation good. It leaves streaks all over my face and the handle came apart. I won't rebuy this. I think ill spend the few extra dollars and buy a better one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a pretty nice brush, it doesn't shed, its nicely shaped and the bristles are very gentle but hard enough to still maintain the shape. It can apply certain foundations a little streakily but I'm not sure there's a brush out there that doesn't. The handle is a little cheapish looking and I am aware that it can break easily (just as other brushes from e.l.f.'s one dollar line) but mine luckily hasn't fallen apart yet. It's also useful for applying moisturizer and masks so even if this brush doesn't work with your foundation it can still be useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by elleglam

my first foundation brush lol. i bought this mainly because of the price. since it was my first time to use a brush when applying liquid foundation, i ended up leaving streaks on my face so i wasn't really satisfied. but a few practice would probably help me achieve that natural flawless look....after all, practice makes perfect right =D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by maradeguzman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this on my Revlon Colorstay foundation and it did not look good. It didn't make the foundation blend very well. It made my face look a bit streaky and kinda unnatural. I think this is because the brush is more suited to be used on foundations with thinner consistency. I used this for a facial mask though and it worked GREAT, it distributed the product evenly. I actually enjoyed using this with the mask haha, I felt like a pre-school kind painting his face.So yes I would buy this product again, for masks.