E.L.F. Foundation brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/12/2011 1:36:00 PM

I don't use this as a foundation brush, way too harsh to be used to apply foundation. I use this to apply facial mask once or twice a week. WORKS WELL FOR APPLYING MASKS n it is cheap. I would buy this again.

on 11/12/2011 1:33:00 PM

Well, I don't know what I expect for about $1 but the handle fell off on the 3rd use. Couldn't they super glue it before selling it? Sure I can super glue it back together but just would rather fork out more money on reliable brushes that don't break in mid-use.

on 11/6/2011 3:20:00 PM

I liked it the first time I used it. After that it started falling apart basically. It puts too much product on and leaves your face streaky.

on 11/6/2011 10:20:00 AM

it is a good brush by its value, mine is very dense and soft. I use it to apply BB cream+foundation, sometimes face mask. But I think it "eats" a lot of liquid product then other tool like sponge and stippling brush

on 11/5/2011 2:46:00 PM

I love this that is all i have to say.

on 11/3/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The handle on this, and *ALL* of the other white-handled e.l.f. brushes, came loose and then broke off. For that reason alone, it gets 1 star. However, the fact that it doesn't perform well, either, doesn't help the rating any, as it might if the brush were absolutely phenomenal and the construction were just poorly done.
I don't like using foundation brushes for liquid foundation anyway, but this was enough to turn me off even more. Disappointed. :(

on 10/6/2011 5:24:00 AM

got this for a dollar at my local target! uhmm, its okay i just dont think its large enough perhaps. i mean the brush itself is very soft and wasnt so easy to wash off, well wash the makeup off the bursh or could of been it was just the makeup either way it was an ok brush. not the best or not the worst either.. the bristles kindda spread a bit too much when applying foundation.

on 10/4/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found that using this brush to apply my foundation makes it extremely streaky. I've used it with Rimmel London's Clean Finish, Match Perfect, Lasting Finish 25 Hour, and Revlon Colorstay Foundations. I definitely prefer to use my fingers or a damp sponge.

However, this brush works wonderfully for another purpose: applying face masks, espcially clay masks. :D I would purchase again only for this purpose.

on 9/21/2011 3:37:00 PM

I did not like this brush at all. First off the bristles are very sparse. I feel like it isn't picking up the product. Secondly, it's a lot smaller then I imagined. Most importantly, it did not apply my foundation smoothly at all. I looked like a hot mess. And lastly, the bristles are not soft all at. Good thing it was cheap. I'll find something else to use for it.

on 9/2/2011 5:03:00 AM

I love this brush ...super smooth feeling and easy to clean ...dries fast after washing. I use this brush with Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation and L'oreal's True Match and Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer...(not all products at once,lol I like to switch foundations daily)This brush makes my foundation flawless ...seamless ....airbrush -like ...I love it! I apply a little foundation to my hand and dab a little at a time to my face...wherever needed and blend till dry.

Popular Makeup Brushes