E.L.F. Foundation brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/25/2011 11:24:00 AM

Did nothing but left streaks all over my face.

on 11/23/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall, this is worthless. It leavs streaks of foundation all over my face. I do use this something though, simply to place foundation on my face. I then use a sponge to blend it in. You get what you pay for with this one. Too bad, because ELF normally exceeds my expectations.

on 11/23/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this for my Missha BB cream and my Skin 79 BB cream and I find that it leaves streaks on my face. It also absorbs quite a bit of product so it's hard to apply the cream evenly on my face. I did read some reviews that says you can use it to apply masks so I will definitely try that out and if that works better than using it for foundation I will repurchase otherwise I won't.

on 11/17/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this brush to apply my Missha BB cream on the sides of my nose and under my eyes. I do not use it to apply to my entire face. The bristles are too thick, which leaves streaks of foundation on my face. Also, the brush soaks up too much of the foundation. I prefer applying with clean hands. I would buy again because it does a great job blending in the foundation into the delicate skin under the eye ;)

on 11/12/2011 1:36:00 PM

I don't use this as a foundation brush, way too harsh to be used to apply foundation. I use this to apply facial mask once or twice a week. WORKS WELL FOR APPLYING MASKS n it is cheap. I would buy this again.

on 11/12/2011 1:33:00 PM

Well, I don't know what I expect for about $1 but the handle fell off on the 3rd use. Couldn't they super glue it before selling it? Sure I can super glue it back together but just would rather fork out more money on reliable brushes that don't break in mid-use.

on 11/6/2011 3:20:00 PM

I liked it the first time I used it. After that it started falling apart basically. It puts too much product on and leaves your face streaky.

on 11/6/2011 10:20:00 AM

it is a good brush by its value, mine is very dense and soft. I use it to apply BB cream+foundation, sometimes face mask. But I think it "eats" a lot of liquid product then other tool like sponge and stippling brush

on 11/5/2011 2:46:00 PM

I love this that is all i have to say.

on 11/3/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The handle on this, and *ALL* of the other white-handled e.l.f. brushes, came loose and then broke off. For that reason alone, it gets 1 star. However, the fact that it doesn't perform well, either, doesn't help the rating any, as it might if the brush were absolutely phenomenal and the construction were just poorly done.
I don't like using foundation brushes for liquid foundation anyway, but this was enough to turn me off even more. Disappointed. :(