April 16, 2014 | 1272 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by SimDre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Idon'tlike this as a foundation brush. BUT!
I use it to apply face masks, and for that it is perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lovelace07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever foundation brush, and at first I loved it! That is until I began experimenting with other foundation brushes and realized just how bad this one is. It doesn't help me blend out my foundation good. It leaves streaks all over my face and the handle came apart. I won't rebuy this. I think ill spend the few extra dollars and buy a better one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a pretty nice brush, it doesn't shed, its nicely shaped and the bristles are very gentle but hard enough to still maintain the shape. It can apply certain foundations a little streakily but I'm not sure there's a brush out there that doesn't. The handle is a little cheapish looking and I am aware that it can break easily (just as other brushes from e.l.f.'s one dollar line) but mine luckily hasn't fallen apart yet. It's also useful for applying moisturizer and masks so even if this brush doesn't work with your foundation it can still be useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by elleglam

my first foundation brush lol. i bought this mainly because of the price. since it was my first time to use a brush when applying liquid foundation, i ended up leaving streaks on my face so i wasn't really satisfied. but a few practice would probably help me achieve that natural flawless look....after all, practice makes perfect right =D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by maradeguzman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this on my Revlon Colorstay foundation and it did not look good. It didn't make the foundation blend very well. It made my face look a bit streaky and kinda unnatural. I think this is because the brush is more suited to be used on foundations with thinner consistency. I used this for a facial mask though and it worked GREAT, it distributed the product evenly. I actually enjoyed using this with the mask haha, I felt like a pre-school kind painting his face.So yes I would buy this product again, for masks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by owleyeglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised by this brush. It's soft, yet dense, doesn't shed a lot, and it applies foundation evenly. I own 2 so I can use a clean one everyday (just what I do for my routine) and will probably buy another because come on, it's a dollar! The only con is the handle is cheap and can separate, but will pop back on. Also the metal part can kind of oxidize or something and get a metallic smell. Otherwise pretty good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Anita09

I was pleasntly surprised with the quality of this brush when I picked it up at target. The synthetic bristles are soft yet sturdy. I use this to apply my concealer and it applies it smoothly and precisely. I would,recomend this brush to anyone if it doesnt work for your foundation you can always use it to put on eye cream or facial masks just a suggestion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by wynterxhale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm sort of new to using brushes as I rarely use foundation, but this makes my foundation look much better than when I used to use a sponge. It's soft, doesn't leave streaks, and cleans easily. I would definitely reccomend this to new brush users as it's only a dollar. I would definitely get another one if this one breaks or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by sasheewashee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like using this brush to apply my milk of magnesia all over my face to control my oily skin. I don't like using it for foundation as I like using a buffer brush and feel this leaves streak marks but to apply moisturizer or primer or any other face product it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

My favorite brush ever! Its so cheap and soft. applys foundation nicely.stays the same after i wash it. never is hard or feel crispy on my face. Would always buy this again