December 19, 2014 | 854 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

In a nutshell, I love Orgasm but not a huge fan of the Laguna.

Laguna - Even applied with a super light hand and a brush best for bronzer it makes my face look dirty. I like bronzer to be just a hint and not so noticable but every time I've tried I've ended up putting my face powder on top of it to settle it down. I think its because my skintone is so light and I haven't mastered applying it yet. I'll keep trying because I really want to love this bronzer!

Orgasm is the perfect pink for my skintone, however. Its noticeable and blends well and gives me a nice healthy blushing cheeks. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day.

If I ever repurchase, for now I will just be getting the Orgasm blush on its own. I will update this review if I've made Laguna work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

It's a little awkward to use because both colours are so close to each other in the palette and once you swipe it with a brush, the pigment gets onto the palette, but other than that, the colours are great. It is a pretty good deal if you like both colours a lot! Only other thing is, like most bronzers and blushes, they don't stay on long enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very great investment. Before SEPHORA was in Canada, I bought this in the states along with UDPP. Very glad I got this many years ago.

Both are flattering, supposedly "universal" shades and I did find myself using the blush a lot more since I was still new into makeup and didn't use bronzers properly, and didn't have proper brushes.

However, I may repurchase this sometime with just the bronzer seperately, because I do have deep throat blush at the moment and it's similar to Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading a million reviews on how awesome the orgasm blush was, i decided to take the plunge and picked up the due bc it seemed like more bang for the buck ( a lot of bucks, its pricey). I have very fair skin and both look beautiful on my skin, neither is too overwhelming or unbelievable. It has replaced every blush and bronzer I have ever used. I will buy again....if i ever need to which i doubt. A little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by shawnarawwwrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Though Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, Laguna makes me not like this duo so much. It looks too orange for my skin(nw10-15), so it's not of much use. It's also a bit expensive :( I'll be keeping this for the Orgasm blush but won't be using Laguna much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I just bought orgasm! The duo is great...but extremly wallet breakin'! It's so expensive!! But I still love it ;) I don't like laguna..sorry. My skin is extremely pale and this made me look realy ugly. I'm not trying to bring the product down though...I decided to use less, and It worked out fine. Nest time I'll just buy orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by valegirl450

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colors ARE universally flattering, but the price is too expensive! YOU CAN GET AN EXTREMELY SIMILAR VERSION OF THIS DUO FOR A FEW DOLLARS FROM E.L.F. I would definitely recommend trying that out!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by myluckypenny

Cult Favorite? Sure. My Favorite? Unfortunately NO...

Following the hype about how it is the perfect compliment to NC30 oily/combo skin, I bought into it, despite my friend's warning that it had broke out her skin... The color was lovely. Payoff FANTASTIC. Laguna did not turn me orange like my Neutrogena bronzer did... and the blush/bronzer duo is GENIUS! I love having both side by side, and hate the idea of having to open two seperate products to get one area of my face done.

Sadly for me, the product instantaneously broke me out after the first day's use. I thought it was horomonal at first, but every time I stopped use, I cleared up again. It took me two weeks to figure out I needed to return it.

I am back on my quest for the perfect blush/bronzer duo - but I think I'm going to have to stick w/ MAC blushes for now, and find my perfect bronzer later... =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

Two cult faves in one? It seems too good to be true, right? I had heard so much about both Orgasm and Laguna doing great things for NC30 - NC40 ladies like myself, but was always resistant to getting them because of the price. However, when I got a coupon to Sephora, I winded up picking up this duo to see for myself. I use my Sonia Kashuk Blusher Blush to apply this, dipping the brush lightly Laguna and even more gently into the Orgasm. The result is that I have nicely accentuated cheeks and nose, finished off with a healthy glow on my apples of cheeks. I find that I really don't need too much of the Orgasm to get the effect that I want; any more than a light pat of the brush into the powder winds up giving me clown face. When I first bought this, the sparkles scared me a bit, but gently applied, the sparkles aren't noticeable and just give your skin a nice glow. I wish the powder was a bit more finely milled because I do spot the occasional obvious chunk of glitter sitting on my skin. I can see how for lighter skinned ladies, this might be a bit too heavy and dark unless applied with a super light hand. I do agree that this is a great addition to anyone's makeup arsenal. For anyone that is planning to get this, apply very gently and THEN add more if necessary. That will help prevent this from looking too severe. This, for me, is a new love that I reach for on a daily basis! Even right now during the winter season, it adds a nice glow to my face. I'm so glad I got this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jennynucity

This is a perfect duo! The best blush and the best bronzer in one package. I keep this in my travel kit and have my blush and bronzer needs covered with one product. Both colors are absolutely divine.