July 29, 2014 | 1920 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I just bought orgasm! The duo is great...but extremly wallet breakin'! It's so expensive!! But I still love it ;) I don't like laguna..sorry. My skin is extremely pale and this made me look realy ugly. I'm not trying to bring the product down though...I decided to use less, and It worked out fine. Nest time I'll just buy orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by valegirl450

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colors ARE universally flattering, but the price is too expensive! YOU CAN GET AN EXTREMELY SIMILAR VERSION OF THIS DUO FOR A FEW DOLLARS FROM E.L.F. I would definitely recommend trying that out!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by myluckypenny

Cult Favorite? Sure. My Favorite? Unfortunately NO...

Following the hype about how it is the perfect compliment to NC30 oily/combo skin, I bought into it, despite my friend's warning that it had broke out her skin... The color was lovely. Payoff FANTASTIC. Laguna did not turn me orange like my Neutrogena bronzer did... and the blush/bronzer duo is GENIUS! I love having both side by side, and hate the idea of having to open two seperate products to get one area of my face done.

Sadly for me, the product instantaneously broke me out after the first day's use. I thought it was horomonal at first, but every time I stopped use, I cleared up again. It took me two weeks to figure out I needed to return it.

I am back on my quest for the perfect blush/bronzer duo - but I think I'm going to have to stick w/ MAC blushes for now, and find my perfect bronzer later... =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by emysiu

Two cult faves in one? It seems too good to be true, right? I had heard so much about both Orgasm and Laguna doing great things for NC30 - NC40 ladies like myself, but was always resistant to getting them because of the price. However, when I got a coupon to Sephora, I winded up picking up this duo to see for myself. I use my Sonia Kashuk Blusher Blush to apply this, dipping the brush lightly Laguna and even more gently into the Orgasm. The result is that I have nicely accentuated cheeks and nose, finished off with a healthy glow on my apples of cheeks. I find that I really don't need too much of the Orgasm to get the effect that I want; any more than a light pat of the brush into the powder winds up giving me clown face. When I first bought this, the sparkles scared me a bit, but gently applied, the sparkles aren't noticeable and just give your skin a nice glow. I wish the powder was a bit more finely milled because I do spot the occasional obvious chunk of glitter sitting on my skin. I can see how for lighter skinned ladies, this might be a bit too heavy and dark unless applied with a super light hand. I do agree that this is a great addition to anyone's makeup arsenal. For anyone that is planning to get this, apply very gently and THEN add more if necessary. That will help prevent this from looking too severe. This, for me, is a new love that I reach for on a daily basis! Even right now during the winter season, it adds a nice glow to my face. I'm so glad I got this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jennynucity

This is a perfect duo! The best blush and the best bronzer in one package. I keep this in my travel kit and have my blush and bronzer needs covered with one product. Both colors are absolutely divine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by maomaouchi

I love love love this product. I'm so glad they decided to do this duo, because Orgasm and Laguna are major loves for me, especially Laguna. I think it's a good deal because you're getting a lot of product with this and a little goes a long, long, way, especially with Orgasm--I just tab my brush on it, not even swiping, and I get enough product for my cheeks. The two shades are great together and are easily buildable, which is nice if your skin changes shades as much as mine does from summer to winter. I find that I can use this duo throughout the year and using a lighter hand during winter time when my skin is significantly paler. The quality is also excellent--the powder is finely milled and well pressed so you don't get a ton of powder dust when you use your brush on it --I hate that quality about drug store blushes/bronzers. I don't think there are any cons to this product, actually!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by willowpost

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

5 lippies on this one for me.

I only bought his because of all the hype here and must say it was a great call to buy it!

Orgasm IS a lovely blush that gives a healthy warmth to my cheeks -- not too sparkly just some shimmer that helps highlight my cheekbones. I don't recoomend it when doing cool lipstick or gloss though.

Laguna was a great surprise for me.... I worrks great to subtly contour cheek hollow and then I adda pop of blush on the apples. Or using it alone is beautiful too... nice bronzer that gives a sunkissed healthy look. Again it has shimmer but it's not over the top and totally wearable in a conservative office setting.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Teex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

*EDIT July 2010*
I LOVE this duo! 2 fantastic products in a cute and handy palette. Comes with a HUGE mirror. Packaging can get a bit dirty, made of rubbery material. Both Laguna and Orgasm fit so many different skintones and the lasting power is amazing.

WOULD REPURCHASE (will probably get the full sizes!), WOULD RECOMMEND!

I understand why so many people Luguna. It has a nice lasting power, it isn't too shimmery, but just enough to give a healthy glow. Orgasm is also nice, but I hardly touch it. I'm more into plum-tones, I feel that fits better with my NC20-25, Eurasian complexion.

All in all, a nice product, but I think there are better options out there. Would recommend to others to try it, but I wouldn't repurchase this myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by justagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Things I love? That it's a duo of two of the most sought after NARS products. Things I don't? That these colors just don't seem to work on me. I've read many places that Orgasm is a universal color that looks good on just about anyone and have been told by MAs that I need to use peachy colors. Now that I've tried it, I just don't agree. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful peachy-gold color but I have a light, olive skin tone (usually NC 25) and I think I need something more pink or reddish to look natural as a blush on my skin. I'm not a fan of how sparkly it is either.

As for the Laguna shade, again a great color but it doesn't seem dark enough for me. I wanted to use it for contouring and it doesn't work for that on my skin. I'm sure it would be fine just as a normal bronzer but keep in mind, both of these products have a gold shimmer so you want to be careful on the amount you use.

So overall, they are pretty colors. Just not for me. Definitely try them out before you jump in believing they can be used on almost anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by GoddessLaura

I've had this product for about 6 months. I normally don't buy high end products but I was talked into it by the ladies at Sephora and overall I've been pretty happy with it. The two colors do complement each other. Orgasm is a gorgeous color that gives me a healthy glow. This is my go to blush.Laguna on the other hand... I never find myself using this... I think its a bit dark and a bit shiny for my fair skin tone. I really wish I had just purchased the full size of the Orgasm blush.