July 29, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by themissbrittni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeshadow. It is a very unique color brown at some angles and green at others. I dont use it that often, but when i do i apply it over a darker base like a NYX jumbo pencil or a brown gel or cream liner. I wear it on the lid with and blend it into the crease with sable e/s. I would buy it again but i dont see myself using it up anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im on my 3rd Pan of Club. Its one of MAC's most unique shadows. Great for Smokey Eyes or used in the outer V or Crease can be natural looking or build up. I dont have to describe the Color cause many Reviewers did that already. One of my all time favorite Eyeshadows. Go swatch it and see yourself. NW20, blue Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by lleux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I saw this shadow in its tester unit, I thought it looked really brilliant under the light. It reminds one of moss or forestry because of its strange shift from brown to green. After you try a heavy swatch of it on your hand, you'll be impressed. It works well with a base, but even better if you use a dark or black base, because then you can see the pigmentation of the rich green and brown particles. Otherwise, you may be left wondering what happened to the iridescent duo you saw in the pot. While it is a fantastic color combination, I haven't really found the best use for it yet. I just purchased the Sharkskin shadestick so I think I may try to incorporate the two.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by sheryce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Easily the most used eyeshadow i own. I use it with Electra on the lid and club in the crease. Its great for going out and is perfect for me because i work in a night club. The colors in this are absolutely amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased it on the reviews of MUA and I do love this unique multidimensional shade, but it's not a colour I can just quickly apply and go. It needs a dark base, some time and attention to make this shadow really work for me. Without a dark base it looks absolutely drab, horrible, and I look kind of sick. With a darker base, I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in either Dark Brown or Black Bean, the colour comes alive and it's very impressive. It looks like I have blended multiple shades to achieve what really is only one colour and I don't even use a crease colour. Just Club and my usual Vanilla on the brow bone.
I would recommend this shade to others and I have. When I do recommend it to my friends, I strongly encourage the darker base and even suggest watching some of the tutorials available on YouTube to learn some tips and tricks with working with darker bases. This shadow is definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually really enjoy this color, and I'm a neutural eyeshadow enthusiast.
My MA put this on me in the outter corner of my eye over Sketch. It was AMAZING! The colors work so well together (sketch in the crease). I would have never paired the two together seeing as I'm a bit afraid of colors to an extent, but I'm so glad he did for me.
I wouldn't wear it everyday, that's why I'm taking one lippie away, but for a night out it's absolutely amazing. So many different colors in one little pot and completely unexpected color, who wouldn't be impressed?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lucylucyhh

Lovely lovely colour! Very interesting and multi-faceted. Sometimes it looks green, sometimes it looks brown, sometimes it looks charcoal, sometimes it even has hints of purple.
Can be used a multiple of ways, it looks especially gorgeous applied wet to intensify the green. It makes my grey-blue eyes look dark green which i love as an occasional change.
It's quite dramatic so for day wear i apply it lightly which comes out as a browny colour and compliments my eyes.
I do reccomend, but have a MUA try on you first because this may not be to everyone's tastes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Without a base this color is not all that- but with a base, paint pot in rollickin (blue) or Moss Scape (green) wow it is amazing. I am always finding new ways to wear it and it looks different everytime. It is like a green, blue, grey, brown all in one depending on what you pair it with.I like it with steamy on lid and this on V and crease or alone on lid and blended up with one of the paint pots underneath. Stunning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have found my every day shadow!!! Having green eyes i usually always reached for the mauves, greys, and purples., browns have always been a little tricky to find just the right one to make the green pop., but girls let me tell ya - try this one YOU WILL LOVE IT! I got this today with the blue brown pigment and i am lovin it. I will absolutely repurchase both!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by theodoradb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A SA at the MAC store recommended this one, and boy am I glad I listened to her. This eye shadow is an one-man-show. I use it over a base and I love how just with some blending it looks as if I'm wearing different eye shadows. You can use it to create a very easy sultry look for a night out, and it's perfect for day time too! Great stuff.