Dove Anti-Perspirant

3.9

on 9/30/2003 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't stand how this stains my shirts with white residue. It doesn't matter how careful I am about pulling over my tops, I always find white marks and as another poster stated, this flakes up and drops off which can be pretty embarassing when your out in public.

on 9/20/2003 5:54:00 AM

I have very sensitive underarms and almost all anti-perspirants I've tried give me the itchies - all of them except Dove! It's very gentle yet effective (I admit that I do not perspire a lot - but this keeps me dry even in the hottest of summers and stressiest (is that a word?) of situations).

However, I must use the "fresh" version and not the original. The original scent morphs into something very unpleasant-smelling on my skin. continued >>

on 9/12/2003 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

It's very creamy and glides well, I love the variety of smells. I'm not too in love with it in the fact it's not as invisible as Lady Speed Stick.

on 8/31/2003 3:26:00 PM

This is a really nice deodorant, that does not, like so many other dry out my poor armpits. It goes on smoothly and does a fairly good job at keeping odour and wetness at bay. I've come back to this after about a year's hiatus, because at the time I thought it was crap. Unfortunately all the other deodorants I tried in the interim have left me with major dry and flaky skin, so it's back to Dove Invisible for me. However, I will say to everyone, be very very careful if using this for a high stress situation or even on a hot and humid day. I went to a job interview last spring wearing this deodorant and it left me with major wetness and armpit stains. You could see the perpiration marks through my shirt. Not cool. Now I will say that it was 100% humidity that day and that I ran from the bus to the interview location, but that was still no reason for the deodorant not to do it's job. I threw it out after that horrendous experience (no, I did not get the job- who wants to hire what appears to be a sweaty nervous individual?) but I have started using it again, and I like it, namely for it's moisturizing properties, but I will never ever use it again in any type of stressful situation.

on 8/27/2003 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

this stuff just didn't cut it. i use secret platinum clear gel normally, and bought this on a business trip because i forgot my Secret Platinum. I use it from time to time, and it clumps up and does not go on smoothly and also doesn't...ahem...stop the smell. i have it in the unscented. it's everything i hate in a deodorant.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this stuff is great. i didnt realize just how great till i switched to secret renewal... that stuff did absolutely nothing for me except cause some sort of reaction on my underarms... they became hyperpigmented! :( now im super embarrassed... im going back to this and sticking with it. *update* this actually took care of the hyperpigmentation, thank goodness! this is such a great product. everyone should try it :)

on 8/18/2003 9:02:00 PM

I was a little worried about this product at first since it claims to moisturize underarms (I tend to sweat a lot in the summer). I love it! It's so awesome I bought a back-up in case I run out. I got the Fresh scent which is nice and light (I usually go for unscented in other brands).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is really good. Goes on smooth, perfect for after shaving. Smells light, and keeps you dry. I like it a lot better than Secret, it just seems to have more skin conditioners in it or something.

on 8/10/2003 10:58:00 PM

Great product. Inexpensive,does it job, doesn't leave white marks everywhere, and smells really good. What more can you ask for?

on 8/10/2003 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

got this on sale at cvs 2-299. And i love it the smell is great(fresh) and it keeps me really dry and smelling good

Popular Body Skincare Products