August 28, 2014 | 883 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 7:02:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My underarms never felt clean using this deodorant. Even after a shower I felt a residue. I liked the scent alot but it wasn't worth the clogged pores I got.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 6:40:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I can't stand how this stains my shirts with white residue. It doesn't matter how careful I am about pulling over my tops, I always find white marks and as another poster stated, this flakes up and drops off which can be pretty embarassing when your out in public.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 5:54:00 AM More reviews by vanja

I have very sensitive underarms and almost all anti-perspirants I've tried give me the itchies - all of them except Dove! It's very gentle yet effective (I admit that I do not perspire a lot - but this keeps me dry even in the hottest of summers and stressiest (is that a word?) of situations).

However, I must use the "fresh" version and not the original. The original scent morphs into something very unpleasant-smelling on my skin. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2003 2:56:00 AM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

It's very creamy and glides well, I love the variety of smells. I'm not too in love with it in the fact it's not as invisible as Lady Speed Stick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2003 3:26:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice deodorant, that does not, like so many other dry out my poor armpits. It goes on smoothly and does a fairly good job at keeping odour and wetness at bay. I've come back to this after about a year's hiatus, because at the time I thought it was crap. Unfortunately all the other deodorants I tried in the interim have left me with major dry and flaky skin, so it's back to Dove Invisible for me. However, I will say to everyone, be very very careful if using this for a high stress situation or even on a hot and humid day. I went to a job interview last spring wearing this deodorant and it left me with major wetness and armpit stains. You could see the perpiration marks through my shirt. Not cool. Now I will say that it was 100% humidity that day and that I ran from the bus to the interview location, but that was still no reason for the deodorant not to do it's job. I threw it out after that horrendous experience (no, I did not get the job- who wants to hire what appears to be a sweaty nervous individual?) but I have started using it again, and I like it, namely for it's moisturizing properties, but I will never ever use it again in any type of stressful situation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this stuff just didn't cut it. i use secret platinum clear gel normally, and bought this on a business trip because i forgot my Secret Platinum. I use it from time to time, and it clumps up and does not go on smoothly and also doesn't...ahem...stop the smell. i have it in the unscented. it's everything i hate in a deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this stuff is great. i didnt realize just how great till i switched to secret renewal... that stuff did absolutely nothing for me except cause some sort of reaction on my underarms... they became hyperpigmented! :( now im super embarrassed... im going back to this and sticking with it. *update* this actually took care of the hyperpigmentation, thank goodness! this is such a great product. everyone should try it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2003 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Katty

I was a little worried about this product at first since it claims to moisturize underarms (I tend to sweat a lot in the summer). I love it! It's so awesome I bought a back-up in case I run out. I got the Fresh scent which is nice and light (I usually go for unscented in other brands).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2003 2:24:00 AM More reviews by OrdinaryGirl24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is really good. Goes on smooth, perfect for after shaving. Smells light, and keeps you dry. I like it a lot better than Secret, it just seems to have more skin conditioners in it or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by allison125

Great product. Inexpensive,does it job, doesn't leave white marks everywhere, and smells really good. What more can you ask for?