Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 11/21/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

There is something in there that I just can't get enough of. It's the right combination of all my favourite scents, floral, rosey, fruity, vanilla. Not sugery at all. Not too young, not to old. Feminine. Not too heavy, not too light. Not too summery not too wintery. Fine for daytime, fine for nights out. It's like the goldilocks of perfumes. There is no scent that stands out too much, they all blend together just right. It's just addidictive!

on 11/18/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tested this at Sephora after loving it on someone. It was Flowersmokebomb on me. It has a definite staying power which is a plus if this is your scent. However- it made my nose run, and turned so powdery/smokey on me that I woke up in the night and had to check if something was burning in my house. Really. Tried to wash it off and there's still a lingering smell after soap and water. Powder to the smokey degree on me. Will not be purchasing Plus for longevity and nice packaging.

on 10/19/2012 6:49:00 PM

Tried this as a sample vial from Nordstroms. The floral burst at the beginning was overpowering, and it dried to a strong musty smell with oriental overtones, a "heavy" kind of fragrance on me. Not my type of perfume.

on 10/17/2012 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

It's interesting to see that this perfume doesn't have that many rave reviews!

I fell in love with this perfume the first time I smelt it on a friend wearing it. I had been lusting after it for over a year but only managed to persuade myself into buying it as a Christmas gift for myself last year.
I got the LE bottle which is metallic pink and came with a white and pink ribbon around the top. Absolutely gorgeous! And the box it comes in is absolutely gorgeous too, it feels and looks like what it costs ;D

Unlike a lot of the reviews on here, I would say that Flowerbomb is a heavier scent that would work better in cooler weather, as opposed to summer.
When I first spray it, it is very strong, and you immediately get the vanilla and floral notes. It's quite decadent, and again, not a scent I would wear on a hot summer's day.
When the perfume has dried down after a bit of time, the patchouli and amber comes through, but in a very sweet way.
I find that the staying power is excellent, it lasts at least 7 hours on me, and I only have the EDT version (I prefer it over the EDP).
A perfume that reminds me quite a bit of Flowerbomb is the Jimmy Choo perfume. I quite like it, it's lighter so it would be perfect to wear in summer, but Flowerbomb is still the winner for me.

Once I run out I will definitely be re-purchasing. I always feel so luxurious wearing it (must be the price-tag, huh!)

on 10/3/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A bit expensive but it is worth every penny. A delicate floral that is long lasting. The scent does not change on my skin and I get compliments on it all day. Do keep in mind that although it is a feminine scent, a little goes a long way.

on 9/17/2012 11:30:00 AM

Love this fragrance! It is my go-to fragrance on a regular basis. The smell is not overpowering, and is fresh and unique.

I recommend this for anyone who enjoys a subtle floral and fruity scent. I think it can be worn on young adults and more mature individuals, as well. It is quite versatile and universal, and I never get sick of this smell.

on 9/14/2012 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My dh got me this after he got tired of hearing me rave about this fragrance. It is my absolute favorite scent in the whole wide world. I love gourmand scents and this is the best there is.

on 8/25/2012 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great perfume. I smelled it at Sephora and kept going back to it. After a few hours of shopping, I noticed that I could still smell it on my wrist (good staying power) and it smelled amazing. I would describe it as a sophisticated floral. I don't smell anything sugary or cinnamon-y, but I do find that it is similar to CK's Euphoria (but Euphoria is a heavier, winter scent). I tend to get tired of wearing the same perfume day-to-day, but so far so good with Flowerbomb. I took off a lippie because of the very expensive price. The travel size is $50 and seems to be lasting. I would recommend getting a sample of this perfume to try it out for a week before investing.

on 8/19/2012 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought the small vial of this from Sephora from $25. This fragrance in my opinion isn't anything super special. Yes, it smells nice, but is very overhyped. Despite the name, it's not very floral but on the sweeter side. On my skin, there are notes of cinnamon, a little citrus, and vanilla. It fades into a sweet but a little musky scent later on. Unfortunately, this does not have good lasting power for me. maybe 2 hours tops and it is too faint to detect. I don't feel that this will be worth repurchasing when I finish my vial :-/

on 8/17/2012 6:43:00 PM

Light rose and, yes, cinnamon too like the reviewer below mentioned below. Not for me, sorry...

Popular Fragrances