August 22, 2014 | 1323 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

Smells like dark chocolate and musk. A little bit lasts a long time. Which i wish all other designer fragrances would do the same. I don't really like it because it is nothing really special to me. The bottle is pretty to have. It looks like a gem. Wouldn't purchase and is overpriced for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by saphiric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Someone said this would be more appropriately named as Sugarbomb, and I agree 100%. There's absolutely nothing floral about flowerbomb. The patchouli note is candy sweet, the overall dry down reminds me a tad of lolita lempicka but less complex and more linear. Reminds me of trips to Bath and Body Works where your olfactory is bombarded with a rampage of synthetic candy sweet concoctions. It is not for me, but if you love sweet scents then you're in luck because this would probably be your favorite. Overall, this would be a great scent for those who love Pink Sugar, anything by Victoria Secret, BBW scents or teen star fragrances.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by NaniFiona

It starts with an explosion of cotton candy, and ends at pure cinnamon. For me the cinnamon is so clear, evident and lasting, that i`m surprised i haven`t seen anyone mentioning it here...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by teeabe

I'm very disappointed. I love floral scents and was expecting a magnificent, flowery blend because of the hype surrounding this fragrance. However, I hardly smell any floral scent and it's rather sweet, which I'm not crazy about. I compared it to juicy couture and danielle (two other ultra-sweet scents that were considerably cheaper and now collect dust in my perfume cabinet), and those scents even smell better than the flowerbomb to me (well, the danielle does, the juicy couture is tied with the flowerbomb). I will add the flowerbomb to the drawer of undesirables until I can give them away to one of my teenage relatives that don't mind smelling like candy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by YoshiAna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the scent of this fragrance, it's quite sweet, not overwhelming though. I have it both in bottle and roller ball versions and I'm quite happy with it. Though, in one of the reviews below I saw mentioned that they test on animals, which will prevent me from ever repurchasing or giving them a 4/5 in ratings, a 3 though for the scent and quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

In the perfume encyclopedia, next to the entry for "gourmand", should be Flowerbomb. It is a very sweet, suculent, dessertlike scent. Its name is deceptive, since the floral notes are almost imperceptible under the vanilla and chocolate. It smells delicious, yet it is lacking in depth, though by the drydown you get some nice woody notes. However, the most you smell at akl stages is something like burnt marshmallow. When I was 19, I loved this. Now, though I still love vanilla based gourmands, it is a bit to sweet and simple.

Excellent staying power and sillage.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Kristinaco333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THEY TEST ON ANIMALS.... "LOREAL" ... NO THANKS!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been wearing this for many years, but lately I got really tired of the smell. So now we're taking a break..

But this really is a lovely smell of flowers and I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this. Plus the bottle is so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by dollmakeup31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think by my ratings you can tell that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume, ever since I was around 9/10 I became really interested in perfume and fragrances and every time I went into a place like Fenwicks I would spray this and I would take loads of samples and place them around my room because as it is a strong fragrance one or two sprays were enough and it lasted ages. Thankfully for my 13th birthday I was bought the perfume because I always sprayed it but with it being 70 I never dared to buy it. Now I have it I am really cautious to use it as I love it so much, so I only use it if I really need to or if its a special occasion. I still have over half left and love the amber floral tones in it because for a floral heavy perfume its really sweet and its not too overpowering. The only slightly negative thing about it is the pump that you spray it with, its made of a strange lacy material and it frays and gets bent and makes it look unattractive but I found a place where i could buy the normal spray cap for a cheap price and now it looks much much better! It's my favourite by far and Im such a fragrance fanatic! thanks xox

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by JOMCKEE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does not work on me, smells of horrible old lady talcum powder, slightly stale and flat. Very disappointing. I use it as a room fragrance if I am stuck.