April 21, 2014 | 912 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by holychristy

This smells a lot like sensual amber from bath and body works. I'm not a huge fan of sensual amber though...

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The parfum spray is absolutely wonderful! The scent is that of flowers and reminds me of tropical islands. The Patchouli really adds that extra something to the scent. This is perfect for everyday wear or for special events. The scent is so uplifting and fresh I garauntee your friends will want to know what you are wearing so they can purchase some. Don't tell them though...LOL...keep it a secret so only you smell fantastic! Enjoy and feel wonderful with this awesome perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by mrrelle

This is by far one of my absolute favorite perfumes. Very beautiful! the first time I sampled this years ago, it stopped me in my tracks and I couldn't get over how amazing this smelled. The lasting power is great, the packaging is great and the bottle is awesome. It's expensive but definitely worth the price. I've repurchased a few more times since then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I have several samples of this perfume and I don't know why I never bought a whole bottle. The bottle is gorgeous, I love the nude pink colored granade-shape to reflect the name "bomb". The scent is more like Sugarbomb than Flowerbomb. A really sweet, candy-cotton smelling scent which reminds me a bit of Pink Sugar (without the spicy pepper note) or Jessica Simpson Fancy.
Sometime I will buy a full size bottle of this fragrance as I love gourmand scents and this is definitely it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't get the hype. The bottle is beautiful, but it smells sickeningly sweet. I like sweet smelling perfumes, but Flowerbomb smells cheap. I've heard people say that Flowerbomb is "the sex."
Well, I'm here to tell you that NO, it's not. Not for me, at least. If you're a self-respecting woman in your mid 20's who wants to give off an air of class, elegance, grace, and understated sexiness, don't reach for this. This will make you smell like a high school girl who went overboard with Victoria's Secret strawberries and champagne body spray.
I only gave it 2 stars because of the packaging. It's absolutely gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, this stuff knocks my socks off! It really is a niche fragrance though as it is very very different than anything I can relate to or have ever experienced! That being said it is enough reason for me to adore as I enjoy trying out new fragrances even if it annoys everyone around me! ;) This is another one of those fragrances that I really probably should bite the bullet & buy myself rather than depending on samples from everyone! Darn, it sure is expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is very sickly and migraine-inducing to me. It smells very sweet upon first spray (like a field of violets) but soon turns into a musky, decaying, dirty smell. A little really does go a long way, which is good seeing how expensive a bottle is. Not my sort of fragrance.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The bottle is very cute but this perfume STINKS in my opinion. It does not at all smell like what the name implies. The scent is more of a musky mess which reminds me of bad drug store fragrances. I seriously don't see what the hype is all about with Flowerbomb. I've tried wearing it very lightly and it still annoyed everyone around me. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This perfume is diving, and smells even better as the day wears on. Not a fan of the price though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by LauraL17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Divine!!! This is how angels in heaven smell, I get tons of compliments, my favorite frangrance ever!!