Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 1/15/2013 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this perfume. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have pretty much abandoned all my other fragrances as they make me want to gag...but this one, I can handle suprisingly! (I say suprisingly because it is quite a strong, sweet floral scent). 1 spray is all I need, anything more and it becomes too overpowering. Lasting power is great...I can smell it all day and others can too. My husband always compliments me whenever I wear this, it's his favourite. I also get compliments from friends and strangers occasionally when I'm wearing it. The bottle is pretty and despite the high price, it lasts ages seeing as I only use 1 spray and never have to re-apply throughout the day. It is *very* sweet but not in a cupcake/candy way, more of a sugary flowery way. I think women of all ages can wear this.

on 1/10/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm a bit torn between being in love with this perfume and being a bit 'meh' about it. On the one hand, it is very 'me'. It's quite strong so a little goes a long way, has beautiful floral notes and I adore the bottle.
On the other hand though, it is very 'sweet'. And i do mean very. So I suppose you have to be in a certain mood and have a certain personality for it.
It's a good summer/spring scent. It also goes well for both day and night. Day because of it's 'fresh' scent, and surprisingly night because of its potency.

on 1/6/2013 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this perfume! It was the first one I spent a bit more money on (years ago), but is still my favorite up to this day. It has great lasting power, but may be a bit too heavy to wear to the office, so spray sparingly. I'm shocked it has this many negative comments, because I receive lots of compliments every time I wear it. Plus: it has the cutest perfume bottle ever!

on 1/4/2013 11:48:00 PM

The most amazing scent I have ever smelled! Simply delicious. Also, I like that nobody else I know wears it, so that all my friends associate the smell with me :) Love everything about this perfume (apart from the price!) The bottle is lovely, and the packaging is always a delight too. I dont spend large amounts of money on products, but I alway try to have a bottle of this in my possession!

on 12/30/2012 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i got the 7ml miniature .. it's so lovely, amazingly drying to my skin.. somehow remind me of the new miss dior edp but this one is so much better.

the only cons is the price & it's only last me 5 hours or so. it's smell expensive and lovely, a lil bit sweet but never disturbing.

on 12/29/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A floral assault and battery of my olfactory gland. Opens with a burst of flowers, closes with a sour charred scent that I don't care for. Would have been great in the 1980's along with Giorgio and big hair. Pass.

on 12/29/2012 11:19:00 AM

Im quite surprised at the amount of negatives on this fragrance, it is GORGEOUS. This is my 2nd favourite fragrance after coco chanel mademoisselle. Theres just something about it that uplifts me, its lovely!! Its quite musky yet sweet and floral at the same time. I dont find it overpowering or to strong! Its very classy smelling, not cheap! Im very picky with what I wear and if I didnt find this to be a decent perfume, I wouldnt wear it. Ive just squirted my wrist with it as Im typing this and *sniffs wrist again* I just CANT get enough of it! Theres just SOMETHING about it. gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS.

on 12/24/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

As a previous review stated, this fragrance is overhyped and nothing special. I believe most people like this fragrance because it is non offensive and it has a similar appeal to Burberry Brit. This scent had a very masculine undertone on me. I believe there are superior floral fragrances on the market such as Marc Jacobs Daisy. I will not purchase.

on 11/21/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

There is something in there that I just can't get enough of. It's the right combination of all my favourite scents, floral, rosey, fruity, vanilla. Not sugery at all. Not too young, not to old. Feminine. Not too heavy, not too light. Not too summery not too wintery. Fine for daytime, fine for nights out. It's like the goldilocks of perfumes. There is no scent that stands out too much, they all blend together just right. It's just addidictive!

on 11/18/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tested this at Sephora after loving it on someone. It was Flowersmokebomb on me. It has a definite staying power which is a plus if this is your scent. However- it made my nose run, and turned so powdery/smokey on me that I woke up in the night and had to check if something was burning in my house. Really. Tried to wash it off and there's still a lingering smell after soap and water. Powder to the smokey degree on me. Will not be purchasing Plus for longevity and nice packaging.

Popular Fragrances