October 23, 2014 | 1743 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Moisturecover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Good concealer for my under eye circles because it doesn't cake up and it looks natural. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG under eye concealer. I'm an NC42 and have this concealer in NW35. It was recommended by a MAC artist. I don't have very dark under eye circles to start out with, I use this to even out my under eye area. This hasn't made me break out or get any bad reaction. It's not drying or cakey and blends very nicely. I use my Sonia Kashuk white handle large blending brush to apply and blend it. This hasn't creased on me, I set it LIGHTLY with MAC Studio Fix Powder. I really love this concealer and plan on getting it in NC35 or NC30 for a more bright effect. I would recommend everyone give this a try! (:

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by rxhope2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite concealers. Have been using this for over 2 years. For everyday, I use this on blemishes and then a light dusting of MSF Natural. I get so many compliments that my skin looks great. This doesn't cover my very dark under eye circles well enough, so I use another product but for everything else it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

This is great for undereye area. It can be a light to medium coverage! I build mine to medium. Its a water down feeling! But it does the job! It does moist my undereye area, which I like alot. Overall, it's good not wow!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by jn0245

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible. My skin broke out, then became dry and scabby. The areas I applied this concealer became so puffy and red afterwards. Definitely not suitable for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by kenoki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using Moisturecover, daily, for the last three years. It is somewhat thin and quite emollient. Coverage can vary from extremely sheer to medium. I get the best coverage by dotting directly onto a blemish/red spot/undereyes, letting it set for about 30 seconds and then blending with a brush or patting out with my fingertips. For undereyes, it's my favorite but it won't completely cover... only make very dark circles less noticeable. I love this concealer as a sheer, natural looking thang that doesn't enhance flakes. I love it and will always have it on hand. However, if you sweat or get moderately heated... forget about it. Everyone will quickly learn of that zit you've been picking at for the last week, and how disturbing it really is. Stays well with a primer, though. A+. I love the consistency and that it doesn't create breakouts, as well as the natural finish. But you'll probably want a 2nd or third concealer to suit a range of needs (for me it's MUFE Full Cover).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by blearghk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This didn't brighten up my circles as much as other concealers. However, it was a good amount for a good price and didn't emphasize my creases (which is very rare for me), so I thought it'd be a great everyday option.

Unfortunately, I had to return my purchase because a couple of hours after trying on my sample at the store, I got a slight burning sensation in my eyes. I came home and removed the product and discovered a lot of redness on my skin. Later that night, I was chopping up some hot peppers for dinner. I ended up rubbing my eyes by accident, and while usually that just stings a bit, this time it turned into a red-hot fiery agony that rendered me almost blind and soaking my face in milk for the next half hour.

Of course I won't blame MAC for my silly accident with peppers, but my skin definitely got a bad reaction to this product and got red, a little painful, and (obviously) extra sensitive. It seems like an allergy to one of the ingredients, so be very careful if you tend to be sensitive to makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by AmericanCream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I need way more coverage.
And I need something that doesn't crease!

So if you're a person like me, you rather shouldn't buy this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by sah125

I bought this a week ago searching for a new concealer after trying two: the amazing cosmetics and a dior one. Both didn't work out for me to use for undereye circles/bags. I heard MAC concealers were great and after trying some, I decided to go with the select moisturecover since it wasn't too thick or sheer. I bought it in shade NC20 and my complexion in the winter is NC25/30. I've been trying it for a week and so far, so good. I also noticed that it gives a slight highlight to the undereyes/cheekbones giving me a more wide awake look. The only con with this product is the packaging. It would have been nicer if it was in a squeze tube since it's more sanitary.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this is an ok product. This was my first undereye concelear. I was looking for something that would not dry my undereye area and the MUA recommended this for me. My only gripe is that I'm an NC40/42 and got this in NC 42, which covered my circles but did not brighten them. I also did not like that the formula is so thin that if you attempt to layer too much, it will cake up! So you have to be very careful. Further, if you don't set this, it will not last (at least in my experience). I've been trying two other concealers that I think are a little better, but I still use this when I'm in a hurry because it is so easy to blend. I would potentially repurchase this if I could find a color that will not only conceal but also brighten.