LUSH Buffy the Backside Slayer

4.2

Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Ground Rice, Ground Almonds, Ground Aduki Beans, Perfume, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

on 4/15/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

mmm LOVE LOVE LOVE it. the smell is heavenly and it makes my already soft skin even softer. I feel like a baby's bum. Only thing is that I have to use it sparingly because it runs out fast!

on 4/13/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Great exfoilator and has lots of moisture. I use this when i don't feel like rubbing lotion on after a shower and about 2-3 times per week. I just love how it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It is very abrasive so if you have sensitive skin or don't like it to be so rough then this might not be the body butter for you.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very nice moisturizing scrub. It smells really good, and the bars last a long time if you don't store them in the shower. It's a little expensive for my taste, but overall it's a really good product. (Not as good as You Snap the Whip, though. That's my HG.)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is an ok product. I love the name, being a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. The scent of this is very nice. I would love to see it made into a soap without the exfoliating stuff. The exfoliating stuff in this is very harsh to the skin. I love the moisturizing part though. I find I can use this on my skin and not need any extra lotion which is great when I am in a rush. It would be great in the summer instead of wearing a heavy lotion. So I am kind of in the middle of how I feel about this. I like the scent and the moisturizing ability of the bar, but I am not that big of a fan of the exfoliating beads. They were so rough that they actually scratched up my legs with red marks. I would love to see this reformulated with something gentler to exfoliate.

on 1/16/2011 11:22:00 AM

I bought this last week and have used it a few times. You need a container for this! I use an old clean hummus container to store it. Then tip all the water out before you put the lid back on. At first I found it a bit abrasive, but now I love it. My backside, thighs and arms look a lot smoother since using this. I do use moisturizer after, but I find it soaks in better. I have the smaller bar and still have tons left.

on 1/16/2011 12:31:00 AM

This little scrubby moisturizing bar was a little too abrasive for me. Its meant to be used in the shower.....(use it away from the direct stream of water or it'll melt really quickly....and you just massage it over damp skin...and it exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time...)
Like I already said...I found it to be too harsh for an exfoliant...and as a moisturizer...though it is moisturizing...i found that it left a greasy film on me and didn't really absorb completely...actually as afar as moisturizer is concerned I'm addicted to Jergens...and I've used it everyday for the last 11 years...and anything else I use...including Lush massage bars...are more for the relaxation/aromatherapy than the actual moisturizing.
If you happen to stop by Lush...ask them to demonstrate how it works...its the best way to figure if you'll like this product.

on 1/15/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this! I use it on my arms and legs and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! I still apply lotion after I get out of the shower but I have really dry skin so If your skin is normal then you should be able to just use this. I did take one lippie off because it can be some what ruff on the skin. Overall it is a good product and I will buy again.

on 1/2/2011 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love the fact that i dont need a body lotion after this since its very moisturizing. i like the way it exfoliates

the only problem is that it melts fast.

on 12/28/2010 4:54:00 PM

I dont understand why this is 20 dollars. it didnt exfoliate very well...it melted a lot even though i turned off the shower before i used it....and it left oatmeal crap all over my tub. honestly just use your fave LUSH body wash or soap w/a bufpuf body puff, then use a LUSH bodybutter or lotion after you shower, and you will save money and your tub

on 12/27/2010 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love love love this!
Great exfoliating and moisturizing body scrub. Yes, it can be greasy when you use it in the shower but when you wash it off a little and pat your skin dry, it leaves your skin feeling amazing. Great way to prep your skin for a moisturizing because it locks in the moisture of the water already on your skin.

Top Rated LUSH Products