LUSH Buffy the Backside Slayer

4.2

Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Ground Rice, Ground Almonds, Ground Aduki Beans, Perfume, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

on 1/16/2011 12:31:00 AM

This little scrubby moisturizing bar was a little too abrasive for me. Its meant to be used in the shower.....(use it away from the direct stream of water or it'll melt really quickly....and you just massage it over damp skin...and it exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time...)
Like I already said...I found it to be too harsh for an exfoliant...and as a moisturizer...though it is moisturizing...i found that it left a greasy film on me and didn't really absorb completely...actually as afar as moisturizer is concerned I'm addicted to Jergens...and I've used it everyday for the last 11 years...and anything else I use...including Lush massage bars...are more for the relaxation/aromatherapy than the actual moisturizing.
If you happen to stop by Lush...ask them to demonstrate how it works...its the best way to figure if you'll like this product.

on 1/15/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this! I use it on my arms and legs and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! I still apply lotion after I get out of the shower but I have really dry skin so If your skin is normal then you should be able to just use this. I did take one lippie off because it can be some what ruff on the skin. Overall it is a good product and I will buy again.

on 1/2/2011 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i love the fact that i dont need a body lotion after this since its very moisturizing. i like the way it exfoliates

the only problem is that it melts fast.

on 12/28/2010 4:54:00 PM

I dont understand why this is 20 dollars. it didnt exfoliate very well...it melted a lot even though i turned off the shower before i used it....and it left oatmeal crap all over my tub. honestly just use your fave LUSH body wash or soap w/a bufpuf body puff, then use a LUSH bodybutter or lotion after you shower, and you will save money and your tub

on 12/27/2010 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love love love this!
Great exfoliating and moisturizing body scrub. Yes, it can be greasy when you use it in the shower but when you wash it off a little and pat your skin dry, it leaves your skin feeling amazing. Great way to prep your skin for a moisturizing because it locks in the moisture of the water already on your skin.

on 12/21/2010 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love this product i had been wanting to try it for a while after hearing raves about it. It exfoliates so well and leaves my skin feeling very moisturised which i love because i hate putting moisturiser on after a shower and waiting around for it to dry so this is my perfect solution. The only thing i dont like is i have to keep it in a paper bag i didnt get any packaging with it and it is a little pricey but I would buy it again

on 12/19/2010 4:05:00 PM

Wow, NO! Absolutely not. I appreciate Lush's eco-friendly packaging and ingredients. However, this product is absolutely terrible. It melts within a week, leaving a disgusting filmy mess in your shower (worse than bath oil, seriously). It doesn't exfoliate or moisturize any better than good ol' fashioned olive oil + sugar. In fact, the moisturizing effects don't really last. It simply isn't worth the price or the mess, especially considering the many alternatives out there.

on 12/7/2010 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

HOLY GRAIL EXFOLIATOR!!!!!!! Cannot sing this body butter/exfoliator higher praises!!! !st off, it smells gorrrrrgeous!! Like a coca, chocolate, sweet heaven that doesn't stick around to give you a headache! just creamy and fragrant enough that you'll enjoy sniffing yourself! but the smell is only the half of it! I have used this twice and the bumps on my thighs have pretty much disappeared!!!!!! I am truely amazed! I'm gonna keep using this 3 times a week now its winter to really banish my dead skin and keep it as smooth as possible but even if you used this once a week you'd really notice a difference in the feel and overall brightness of your skin! seriously evens out complexion and makes you glow!! annnnd if you don't want to....no need to moisturise!! it's a body butter so it's already built in for you!! bought the small size for 5 from the Lush store in Birmingham. One thing i hate is that you have to buy the tin seperately!! c'mon lush!? but other than that, what's an extra 2.50 when you've got something to keep your HG safe and clean in!! :) x

on 12/4/2010 6:38:00 PM

This is a really fun product, and very effective at exfoliating and moisturizing. It saves a step as it deposits a layer of moisturizer to your skin, thus you are able to skip moisturizer after the shower. I really enjoy its natural scent, and using it in the shower feels like a massage with those nice grains it has in it. I wish they made a bigger tin for the larger size!

on 12/2/2010 12:44:00 PM

I am going on my second Buffy ... i bought my frist one in the summer time and i used it maybe twice a week. After about 4 months i was down to the tiniest piece and i almost freaked out ... now that it is winter time i use it maybe 4 times a week ... I love how this exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time ... i don't have to put lotion on after my shower which saves me some time in the morning as i have 2 little girls that don't give me much time to myself in the mornings :) I big the big ones since it's like my HG ! O yeah i also found out my hubby has been sneakily using this and it still lasts forever ... I have had this one for about 2 months and i would say that there is about 75% still remaining. Also i learned from a youtube guru that it's an awesome lip exfoliate as well !!! just rub it on and rub your lips together for about 30 seconds and wipe off. It's amazing for those dry chapped lips in the winter time !! I love this and will never stop using it !!

Top Rated LUSH Products