April 20, 2014 | 1521 users online

Scrubs - LUSH - Buffy the Backside Slayer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by valentineshigh

i am definitely in love with this product. i bought the 'big buffy' version and im so addicted to it, it kills me that i only use it once a week because id love to use it everyday! at first i was surprised that its not as 'scrubby' or granular as most exfoliators im used to, but i like that its not as abrasive but gives just as good of a result. plus the feeling ofyour skin after youve washed it off is amazing, your skin feels so hydrated that it feels like you dont need a moisturiser. the scent is very typical of lush, a herby kind of smell. generally im not very fond of those kinds of earthy herby smells like tea tree, but this one was very pleasant. i will definitely buy this and recommend this to anyone who will listen!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by nikolala

I normally have smooth skin, but recently I found a dry patch on my arm. I decided it was time to start moisturizing my skin regularly. I purchased this product and althought I found it a bit painful on some areas to scrub I love the smooth oily feeling it leaves behind. I found my skin was very soft and healthy looking days after using. I may run out of the product rather quickly, the only downfall is it doesnt come in a container.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the better skincare products from Lush. I can see why people consider it to be a harsh exfoliator (and it can be), but it has never given me any problems. I've never been "scratched up" from this product. It does leave a greasy layer on the skin, but this is immediately solved after you pat dry. It's a great moisturizer...especially in the winter when I get very very dry. this product does the trick.

I give it 4 lippies because it's quite expensive. It costs $22.95 for the larger (7 oz.) size and $11.95 for the smaller (3.3 oz) size in the U.S.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very harsh. It is very moisturizing, and I actually like the greasy feeling it leaves on my skin because I dont have to moisturize, but it is sooooo scratcy and harsh!! I havent found a single place I can use it that it doesnt irritate or tear up. I prefer Aqua Mirablis to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by showSTOPPER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Probably one of my favourite products from lush.
Absolutely beautiful combination of exfoliant and moisturiser.
I turn the shower off, and swipe the bar across my arms and legs and concentrate on my elbows and knees, wash off the exfoliant, step out of the shower and pat dry. Honestly, people complaining about having greasy skin is ridiculous to me - after I pat try I'm just left with soft skin with a bit of a sheen and everything sinks in.
Its a really pure product as well which adds to the great feeling of using it.

If you want less moisture more exfoliant - I recommend trying Aqua Mirabalis (sp?) or if you are after less exfoliant more moisture - King of Skin is beautiful.

5/5 from me, but it is a little pricey because one bar only gives about 15 uses in my experience, but its still worth it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by LUCKY521

I'm only giving this a 3 for several reasons: 1) It gets used up fast! I don't use it everyday, maybe only once a week, and i've used up almost a whole bar, thus making this an expensive product. 2) I think there are better lush products that would give you similar results. For example, if you want to moisturize and exfoliate, I would use Porriage Soap in the shower then use Dream Cream after drying off. 3) It's too greasy for me, it does leave my skin moisturized, but if I don't follow with a soap I feel dirty when I come out of the shower!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Sparkleyes69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually came across this product at a womens convention where Lush was one of the vendors. The lady used it on my arm and i was kindof turned off since whe got my arm soaking wet, but after an hour or so I touched my arm and it felt so soft and smooth! I was intrigued and had to get one for myself. Since I was already home, I found the nearest Lush store (45 mins away) and got one for myself. I have a skin condition on my arms and legs, kp, usually referred to as chicken skin. Buffy actually helps my skin condition. I really don't think I could live without this product ever!!! It makes my skin so soft and smooth!!! It really is worth it. I don't find it too harsh, but I do not use this anywhere except my arms and legs. It exfoliates, moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling so soft. How I use it is after my shower is complete, I turn off the water and grab my buffy (which I keep up high on the shower frame) and run it over my arms and legs. Then quickly turn the shower back on for a minute and rinse off. The Buffy does melt kind of quickly, but I think it will last me z while. I did get the bigger bar that is $22. Kinda expensive, but worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by andieliz04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just started using Buffy. I have to admit, I was pretty scared based on other reviews I had watched on YouTube (it's so strong; it hurts; smell is gross; etc). But I really love this. To be honest, I haven't taken a whiff of this stuff, and the smell doesn't linger on me, so it doesn't matter much to me about the smell. I just lightly put on my legs after shaving (after because the butters clog up my razor) and it's great. My legs are soft and while, yes, it is some major exfoliation, if you rub lightly, it's really very bearable I think. Makes my legs soft and reduces razor burn for me just after a few uses. I only use 1-2 times a week now, but most likely in the winter, I'll Buffy my backside more often! Worth a try/trade or however you can get some! Especially if you suffer from razor burn easily like me. This definitely helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by dnlkhyyt

This stuff is amazing! it will leave your skin sooo soft, like a baby and you dont have to put on lotion afterwards!

Just swipe it across your body then rub it in with your hands. rinse off, pat dry and you are ready to rock and roll with super soft awesome skin! it will change your life.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by BeaP

I love using this instead of a body lotion when I'm in a hurry. I scrub myself with it after using my shower oil, and then I rinse it with water. It leaves my skin soft and it doesn't have a strong scent. The only disadvantage is that it leaves a residue in the bathtub, so cleaning becomes a bit more complicated. It's supposed to fight cellulite, but I think such a product hasn't been invented yet. Great moisturising quality, anyway.