Dior j'adore

3.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This was the fragrance that I wore all throughout high school and into my freshman year of college. Smelling it brings back so many wonderful memories. I will definitely come back to this perfume later in life but as a keepsake, I keep a bottle on my tray with just a few drops left. This is a sexy, radiant, feminine perfume that is perfect for the girl who knows what she wants, when she wants it.

on 3/5/2011 12:26:00 PM

This is a really mature fragrance. I don't wear it everyday because it's a little bit too heavy but when i feel "feminine" this is just perfect. Really nice floral scent

on 2/26/2011 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

it doesnt smell sweet on me. it smells so boring. i like to smell it on others, but not on me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

J'adore by Dior is my favourite perfume in the world.
It smells very heavy and flowery and the flacon with its gold and cristal embrace that. The flacon feels heavy and has an unusual yet classy design which also supports the high-class feel of J'adore.
The eau de parfum smells flowery but in a sophisticated way. It's seductive in a very classy way, something you would expect a young crown princess to wear on her day of coronation.

I have repurchased and definitely will repurchase again. Recommendation!

on 2/25/2011 11:49:00 PM

I borrowed this from my mom since I got a bit tired with my own perfumes. This is one of the best perfumes that I have ever smelled or put on myself!!! It smells really sweet yet sophisticated and not too overwhelming. And the bottle is soooooo gorgeous! My mom has had it for over 2 years now and it still smells the same as when she got it. Will probably purchase one for myself in the near future. :))

on 2/6/2011 3:07:00 PM

I am not a person who regularly gets headaches from perfumes or anything scented. I used to work at a perfume counter and never had a problem. THIS, however, never fails to give me a headache. There was a drugstore fragrance a few years ago called Longing that had the same effect and now that I think of it, may have had some of the same notes. I like this fragrance on others, from a distance, but on me, no.

on 1/19/2011 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Man-repellent hairspray fragrance. Avoid at all costs!

on 1/17/2011 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I love this scent. It is sweet, but has an earthy undertone with my body scent that gives it wonderful staying power. I have the parfum, and it is one of my favorites.

on 1/17/2011 11:21:00 AM

Got a sample of the Eau de Parfume with my Sephora order. J'adore is sweet and fruity with florals mixed in. For what it is, it is well blended. But it is too sweet and too fruity for this cowgirl.

on 1/14/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to wear this about eight or ten years ago when it first came out, and I really loved it. So did my husband. I received a bottle as a gift, and was very excited. However, it doesn't work for me as well as it used to. This is a fruity floral, and while it used to smell sophisticated and elegant to me, now I find it cloying and irritating. The base notes of J'Adore are Damascus plum, Amaranth wood and blackberry musk. Just typing those words out makes me kind of nauseous, so I guess that explains it. My husband still loves this one me, so I'm going to store the bottle and wait until the summer and give this one more chance. On the positive side, this lasts nearly all day. I will not purchase this for myself, and recommend trying before buying.

Popular Fragrances