September 18, 2014 | 1054 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first started using this, I did notice slightly plumper lips. I later discovered that the plumping must have just been due to irritation because my lips became so dry that they started peeling, cracking and bleeding! They returned to normal immediately after I stopped using this. I definitely would not repurchase this or recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by mindycd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As a crossdresser I have thin lips. The girls at the makeup counter at Dillards talked me into trying this when I was picking up my usual foundation. The results were decent. Not extreme but noticable. As opposed to some other products the tingle was just a tingle not a burn and the effect lasted me well through an evening out with friends.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by scrappinrandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't last long at all and it is very expensive. I am sure other products do the same or better for half the cost or less of this thing. I don't reccommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't sure what to think of this product the first time I tried it. I don't think trying it on in a store and quickly looking in a mirror would be a good way to decide if you like it. I can't say for sure if it really makes my lips bigger but I think it is amazing. It does things that are hard to describe but I do love it enough to shell out the money again. I normally can't wear any colorless gloss because I just looked washed out etc. Not with this. It really sticks to your lips, becomes a part of them. The only downside is that if I wear it under or over other lipstick/or gloss, the staying power of whatever color I have on is diminished greatly....but....the LOOK is worth it. I don't notice any tingling....I guess you could say it makes me look like I have a nice shaped mouth as opposed to looking puffy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Dayna77

Got this product at Costco at a great price for a duo, noticed no difference. Nice little numbing tingle but that was it, will not purchase again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought the limited edition gloss in "Bling" (the one with the rhinestone cap that was sold during the holidays). I already have very full lips to begin with and admittedly was sold on the packaging.

I have very dry lips. I have tried everything and nothing can keep them moisturized. I was stunned that the minute I put this on, my lips looked healthier, moist, and had a bit of a sexier pout.

My only problem is that after several hours my lips are back to their dry selves but if I reapply I go back to looking healthy, sexy, and plump again.

If you're a gal with thin lips and are expecting a miracle gloss you're going to be disappointed, but if you have realistic expectations and don't expect to have super sized lips after applying I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I now use the clear version (the one in the white tube) under my other lipsticks and glosses to keep my lips looking gorgeous! It does not make your lips super glossy, but more like the glimmer you would get from a glossier lip balm. The colored versions are sheer, thin, and not super glossy either but add a pretty sheen to your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jahylo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased lip fusion in "sweet" at CVS for 75% off. I'm fortunate enough to have full lips already, but for $9.50 (compared to 38.00) I couldn't resist. My lips actually appeared a little fuller, not a huge difference, someone with thin lips would probably get much better results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by jennee09

My lips are fairly pouty on the center but disappears on the ends. This was so far the best product in actually plumping my lips but it was a little bit of a change--a change nonetheless. It doesn't sting but sort of feels numb for a few minutes and then it's fine. Like a lot of the reviews here stated, this stuff really moisturizes, even on windy days and I don't need to constantly reapply. I'm trying the XL one once I finish this tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by tgkinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is a great product - only stopping short of a 5, because it's not like your lips are plumped for 5 hours (but is that even a realistic expectation??) And it is a bit expensive.

I definitley feel a difference plump and appearance-wise and, having tried some of the cinnamon-style plumpers - this is WAY better!

I have tried the XL version and IMO - not worth it at all! I will be interested to see if the new collagen-filled plumper from Salley Hansen can compare - but until I find a cheaper alternative I will definitely keep buying this product. Other cool thing is there is sort of a mirror on the lid - now if they could just put it on bottle! Why don't other lipstick companies figure out the mirror on package!?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Aeternitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this stuff, it's nice to find a lip plumper that doesn't sting your lips like crazy and turn them an irritated bright red. Once you put it on, you feel the plumping action, a slight tingle and numbness - no burning! I had it in the shade called Glow, which was an orange/pink peachy sheer with a bit of glitz; it smelled lightly of oranges. It goes on nearly sheer with a very wet, glossy look. The only thing I really hated about this lip plumper is the horrid sticky texture - getting my hair caught in it and peeling it out of the gloss was a nightmare (to me it's like when you exercise and your hair gets stuck to the sweat on the back of your neck... yuck.). That's why there's a 4 rating instead of a 5, plus this stuff is stupidly expensive for a tube of gloss. Other than that, it works so well with a couple applications a day!