Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani She

4.4

on 3/7/2005 6:10:00 AM

Great, feminine, sexy scent.Disadvantage;doesn't last long.

on 3/7/2005 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I usually get sick of perfumes before I've finished the bottle but I'm on my second bottle of this stuff. It's very soft, fresh and powdery. Quite similar to Victoria's Secret Heavenly, which unfortunately isn't available in Australia. Emporio doesn't last very long on me though & usually no one can smell it on me but me! So I took one lipstick off.

on 1/20/2005 5:22:00 PM

I bought this one when it was first introduced (which feels like it was ages ago!). All I remember is that bottle lasted me all of 2 months. I went through this scent super fast (which anyone who knows me, will tell you is something I never do). I recall that it smelled fun and powdery. Come to think of it, I might consider going out to Sephora and picking it up again.

on 1/13/2005 3:15:00 PM

Nice baby powder scent, but I'm not going to buy it because it's too similar to VS Heavenly which I already have.

on 12/2/2004 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this fragrance!! People always complement me on it too. Smells young and sophisticated.

on 11/24/2004 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This perfume has a strong, clean scent. A little goes a long way too, and I rather like how the packaging looks, but it can be hard to make the perfume spray out because of the way it's designed sometimes! Nice though.

on 11/24/2004 2:38:00 PM

I love this sent! I tend to wear it when i want to feel strong and secure. I think thats also what the scent represents.

on 11/20/2004 9:44:00 PM

I really like this perfume, but do not use it all the time as it is not an everyday scent but a going-out scnet. It smells kind of manly to me but I really like that. I've had mine forever but if I run out, I would probably repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Being a nurse, I only wear light fragrances. This is light, and I love it. I do wish it lasted longer, though. Fortunately, the bottle is perfect for toting in my purse so I can refresh anytime. One of the few fragrances that does NOT give me a headache!

on 10/19/2004 6:11:00 PM

This is a nice scent, but smells kind of like baby powder to me. Not my favorite, but will use up the rest of the bottle.

Popular Fragrances