August 30, 2014 | 1120 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by vogysgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have never had a single bad thing to say about Clinique.....till now. This is by far the worst mascara ever. Its clumpy & so drying. Only good thing about this mascara is how black it is. That's the only thing I found I liked. I'm just sticking to my HG UD Lush Lash. Best stuff ever!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by marria77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in black onyx and am very very happy with the results. I should say that the only reason I am not giving this a five is because it is not the perfect ultimate mascara in the sense that it doesn't make lashes fuller/longer than any mascara on the planet.

What I will say is that this mascara *does* do a fantastic job at separating and lengthening my lashes, it even adds some nice volume. No, it doesn't give the extreme results that you might get with Lancome Hypnose but what you give up in volume/drama (which is by the way is not a huge amount of difference but certainly enough to note) this mascara makes up for in giving absolutely smudge free results.

What I could kiss this mascara for doing is staying on my lashes all day and not giving me the slightest hint of shadow under my eyes. Even mascaras that didn't run or smudge much...would end up leaving a sort of shadow under my eye that just made me look a little dirty and not fresh .This mascara is the only one I have found that leaves my eyes looking just as fresh under my eyes as when I leave the house in the morning. This is something I really value.

In short- this mascara gives you more than natural results, but slightly less than dramatic vavavoom results but completely smudge proof leaving a fresh finish.

I suggest, if you want more drama, using a nice curling iron. I used my shu and my lashes stayed curled allll day long.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this and the blinc mascara as well but I think this one is better, I prefer this formula because it's not so thin and runny, with blinc I always end with black dots on my lid because it transfers before drying. I also find this one better at defining the lashes. It's really waterproof and smudge proof after it dries and comes off easily with warm water.
It doesn't add volume but it's good at lengthening and defining. If you wanna try a tube mascara give this one a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by KRBNMom

Love Lash Power. Great smaller brush covers each lash w/o getting mascara all over my face or clumping. And I can't live without the tubes. No raccoon eyes, ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mirandaugh

I generally like this mascara. I really like the little brush for application. The formula is a teensy bit runny yet clumpy...hard to explain, but still does a nice job. It doesn't flake or give racoon eyes, but it's a little hard to get off. It kind comes off in "tubes" like that one beauty tubes mascara that I'm not sure still exists. I have to go through several cotton pads and lots of eye makeup remover to pull (literally pull) it off my lashes. Careful doing this or you could pull out lashes easily. I see a lot of people using warm water to remove it from the other reviews, so maybe I'll give that a whirl.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Got this as a GWP in Clinique's recent summer offer. Usually I love Clinique mascara, but this one was really disappointing. I have sensitive eyes and this did them no favours at all. It went on ok and made my lashes look fuller, but halfway through the day my eyes starting feeling really irritated and itchy. On inspection, I noticed the mascara was flaking and there were little black bits all round my eyes and in my eyes too. Washing it off was a nightmare as it goes kind of rubbery in texture when the warm water hits it, which makes it even flakier only this time you can't get it off your face because it sticks to any part that has the smallest amount of water on it! I only used this once and the hassle of wearing and washing it off was just too much, so it went in the bin. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by callire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG everyday mascara hands down. Firstly, it's only $4.50 more than the only DS tube mascara (from L'Oreal, which doesn't come in brown), so that makes it one of the more affordable mascaras out there. Secondly, it comes in brown, which was incredibly hard for me to find in another tube mascara brand (is there another brown tube mascara out there?).

This stuff is pretty great. If applied lightly, it looks totally natural. If applied a little more heavily, it does give a good amount of volume and length. HOWEVER-- This really doesn't give crazy volume or length. I'd go with another mascara for night time looks, but this stuff is phenomenal and won't budge after 10 hrs of wear. NO FLAKES! HUZZAH!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Sheep73

I think I've finally found my HG mascara.

My lashes are short. None of these so called "wonder" mascaras that claim to give false lash type effects actually DO that for me. So I've given up on that.

What this one does do though, is darken, lengthen as much as I'd like it to, define and not clump. It never runs or smudges and has a small brush that allows me to reach my short lashes.

I initially found it difficult to remove (was using regular oily remover) but have since found out that it is removed by adding lots of warm water and massaging off gently. PERFECT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by susismiles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ka-ching! This is the ONLY mascara I've found that doesn't smear, streak, smudge, or flake. I put it on in the morning, rinse it off with warm water at night. It is simply the best. Yes, you won't have those incredible glam eyes (at least I haven't found a way to make it happen) but you won't have raccoon eyes, either!

UPDATE 3/13: I'm a tubing mascara fiend and I still will use this BUT you will not get volume from this mascara. Would still purchase but have migrated to Blinc Kiss Me for everyday use.

UPDATE 4/14: Have repurchased time after time. I keep going back to it, such a reliable item at an affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by jazstewart

I have went through about four tubes of this stuff. It does what it is supposed to; it stays. It only comes off with warm water so for me in the shower. It darkens my lashes and it looks natural.