April 16, 2014 | 1792 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by susismiles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ka-ching! This is the ONLY mascara I've found that doesn't smear, streak, smudge, or flake. I put it on in the morning, rinse it off with warm water at night. It is simply the best. Yes, you won't have those incredible glam eyes (at least I haven't found a way to make it happen) but you won't have raccoon eyes, either!

UPDATE 3/13: I'm a tubing mascara fiend and I still will use this BUT you will not get volume from this mascara. Would still purchase but have migrated to Blinc Kiss Me for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by jazstewart

I have went through about four tubes of this stuff. It does what it is supposed to; it stays. It only comes off with warm water so for me in the shower. It darkens my lashes and it looks natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by meganbiggins

This mascara is amazing if you're going to be swimming. I went to the pool with this on, and even pressed my hands to my eyes to get water out of them, and no makeup ran down my face. I'm guessing it wouldn't run in any other kind of difficult conditions either (rain, humidity, exercise). It isn't quite as easy to remove as I would have hoped but I can deal with that for what it does. It is also not extremely thickening, more defining and lengthening. It also isn't very buildable like some mascaras, but still a great buy for someone who swims a lot, lives in an area with high humidity or rainy weather, or someone who exercises frequently.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by loveshack529

Love this. Bought this for a trip to Miami to withstand the humidity. Water resistant and smudge proof. I didnt expect much in terms of lengthening or volume but it did give some definition. I pair this with Cliniques lash primer. Curl lasted all day and mascara was very easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by jcavaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara!!
It's so easy to remove, and give me wonderful lashes!
I'll repurchased this again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by willemtje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This mascara was recommended to me by a SA, after asking for the Clinique Gentle Mascara waterproof, which was a wonderful mascara. That one turned out to be discontinued. I told them I loved the Chanel Extreme Cils waterproof (disc) and another disc. Helena Rubinstein, but have trouble finding a new waterproof mascara that emphasizes my naturally long and curly lashes, but keeps the lashes soft and is gentle to eyes and skin.
This Clinique mascara turned out to be the worst buy ever. It does nothing for my lashes, it makes my lashes stiff, dry and brittle. The mascara falls apart in little flakes. I have little black spots on my face all day. When I try to remove clumps from my eyelashes, the lash comes along. My lashes have turned into short, thin stumps. I'm going to stop wearing mascara at all for a while to have them recover.
I remove the mascara with Clinique eye make-up remover, but that also results in little flakes everywhere. It irritates my very dry and sensitive rosacea skin. Removing it with warm water actually works, but the water should be rather unbearable hot to really get it off properly. Won't buy again...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by emmayiyi2010

i love this mascara! i rate a mascara base on how long it will last. i will also look for curling or other function, but if it will smear or not is the first thing i look for. this mascara does not smear a bit! not at all! for a whole day 12 hours! i am just tired of checking myself in the mirror for if i get panda eyes. with this one, worry free for the whole day. so,if you want something that you don't need to worry about, choose this one. also i have to say it doesn't add volumes or length. it holds curls, at least for me. price is really reasonable for a high-end product. if you are tired of looking for a mascara that wont smear or clumpy (it doesnt clumpy either), then buy this one. but if you looking for a mascara that will give you a dramatic looking, skip this one. it just simply naturally emphasize your lashes, and that's all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by aikohv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. What I love about this, is that I don't get raccoon eyes with this mascara and it doesn't smudge and smear and it's waterproof. It has a special texture. The only thing I don't like is that it flakes and it doesn't hold my curl. If you want longer lashes and more volume, this mascara is not for you! If you like natural looking lashes, then this is a good mascara. If it didn't flake and could hold my curl, then this would be a mascara for me for everyday use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The greatest mascara ever! I have purchased this several times during the last three years and will continue to do so. Makes my lashes look full and long in a natural way, no fake lash look. Easy to apply and remove with hot water, and doesn't contain any fragrance. Most importantly, this stays on during the whole day - tear and waterproof. Fairly priced compared to other expensive brands. I love this and have stopped looking for other mascaras to try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I've been looking to try out new tubing mascaras b/c they're the only kind that don't smudge on my super oily skin. I really like this one, it doesn't flake at all. I also really like the super skinny wand, it makes it super easy to get every last lash. I liked this better than Imju Fiberwig and L'oreal Beauty Tubes. It was as good as the Cargo tubing mascara, but i would repurchase this one b/c I prefer the tiny wand. The only thing that some might not like is that this is pretty natural looking, it doesn't give a lot of volume or length. I don't mind b/c my lashes are pretty thick/long on their own, and I feel like this is pretty buildable