Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 2/3/2009 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I heard about this product from PurseBuzz. She couldn't stop raving about it so I decided to try it. I have thin and short asian lashes. This product does wonders on my eyelashes. The product is packaged like a nail polish but instead of a brush it has a mascara wand applicator. When you open it, you have to apply the product like how you'd apply a regular mascara. The consistancy is really thin and dries really fast. It doesn't irritate my eyes. At first, I have been using it every day for 2 weeks. Now I use it every other day or 2-3 times a week. It doesn't give dramatic results but I think it helps keep my eyelashes healthy from daily use of mascara. Kinda of like a conditioner for ur lashes. I seen noticable growth on my bottom lashes. My top, not so much but It did make it look fuller. I also like to use this on my brows. I also have thin hair there. It helps some.

on 1/30/2009 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because I wanted natural lush lashes, not those irritating fake lashes that poke out my eyes.

PROS: (1) added some thickness but mainly length to my lashes. (2) Restored my lashes from mascara abuse! (3) Made my lashes feel super soft again. (4) Worked to fill in gaps in my eyebrows that had not grown back in 6 months, yay!

CONS: (1) As much as I like the benefits of this product, it causes too much irritation to my eyes. I was able to use this for 3 weeks before partially giving up (now I use it every 2nd to 3rd night to minimize irritation). I also had to buy eye drops because my eyes would feel so dry and swollen the following morning. Now that I have reduced use, the swelling has gone away and my eyes just feel a tiny bit irritated.

On the bright side, I can use this on my eye brows with out any qualms. However, this is not ideal for sensitive eyes. This is not to say the product does not work, it was lovely, provided that you buy it from a respectable retailer. If your eyes donít easily irritate, than I would definitely recommend it, otherwise, for those with sensitive eyes, approach with caution!

Happy Shopping!

on 1/27/2009 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i was interested in this after watching a youtube vid about eyelash growth products, the other products cost about £70 and theres noway id spend that just to make my eyelashes a tiny bit longer/thicker, so i went with the cheapest one (i bought it from ebay for about £2, with £4 P&P) before purchasing i read reviews on www.folica.com and on MUA, and alot of them said it worked so i bought it. ive been using it every single night for a month or more, and theres no difference APART FROM the other night atleast 10 eyelashes fell out!! i hadnt tugged at them or anything i jus wiped my eye with a makeup remover pad like i always have done for years, and i never ever have noticeable lost eyelashes before using this product, and now it seems i always have one on my cheek where its fell out. what the hell!
i thought it was ment to grow them not make them fall out!
im very disapointed as i thought this product sounded great from the reviews :(

on 1/17/2009 4:59:00 PM

I can't believe I never wrote a review on Mavala, as it was the first lash growth product I ever used in my quest for beautiful eyelashes. I used it religiously for a couple of months and....nothing. No added fullness, no lengthening, nada. It simply made my lashes hard and crunchy. Now that I have tried Ardell (which I don't care for) this stuff is on par with it, maybe even worse. I think I actually ended up throwing the remaining product away. Won't ever revisit this one.

on 1/13/2009 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Works just as well as Talika (if not better) at less than half the price. My brows are now thick and full and my lashes are quite a bit longer and less sparse from mascara abuse.

I use it on both lashes and brows (I use the wand from my Talika Eyebrow Lipocils). I have been using it for years and I will ALWAYS buy this product! I still like Talika, ut only from eBay for half price!

on 1/5/2009 12:34:00 AM

I wanted to try this due to all the positive reviews and the inexpensive price tag. I used it for a little over 3 months and it did nothing for my eyelashes. The glass bottle is difficult to use all the product. Although this product does not irritate my eyes at all, I did not see any difference in length or thickness of my eyelashes :(

on 1/2/2009 11:15:00 AM

I've been using this wonderful product for about a month. I was losing a lot of eyelashes especially in my left eye for a few years now, which I think is related to my having rosacea. I would actually get bare spots and I was getting afraid to wear mascara except for only special occasions.
I saw the reviews for this and was able to get it off of Ebay pretty cheap. I can't believe the difference. My eyelashes are growing, getting thicker, and best of all staying put! I will buy it again and again.

i love love love this product!
after using false eyelashes for prom and trying everything to get the things out i succeded but sadly i lost a lot of my natural lashes with the fake : (
so i was watching some youtube videos and a girl refrenced this when talking about lilash, and seeing as im a student on a tight budget i bought mavala at £15 instead of lilash at £75 (i know!) and although someday i would like to try lilash i am thoroughly impressed with mavala double lash.
my lashes have thickened, lengthened and more have started to grown, and all this in only 2 weeks!

do not hesitate just buy it!

on 12/20/2008 8:25:00 AM

my lashes arent particularly short or thin or sparse there just plain average, i want super long fluttery lashes. i had problems that my eyelashes kept falling out and this is due to the mascara im using which is diorshow iconic, which many other raters have also reported. however i wasnt about to stop using it as the stuff is a miracle and makes my lashes huge. so im on the look out for something to strengthen them. i got this stuff on ebay cheep after i read the reviews about it on here. when i applied and let it dry it made my lashes appear to be smaller but i think thats just the gel. i used it for about a month. the lashes on my right eye have not change at all but strangely the lashes on my left eye have got slightly fuller and longer (they used to be slightly shorter than the right) i am not sure why as i applied them both the same. but i have also noticed that the longer lashes are in a little clump and i have a little bald patch next to it. i am now using revita lash and talika i will see if have any results with that and review in a month or so. i have put i would buy again but that would only be if i didnt get results from the others and i would probably try it for a bit longer.

on 11/28/2008 6:45:00 PM

I ordered this from ebay for like $1.99 plus shipping. The total cost about $9.00. The reviews on this website were great so i decided to try it out. My lashes weren't in super bad shape but they had been better before (longer and thicker). After applying Mavala for 3 days I noticed a slight difference in length , but I thought it was all my imagination. After about 7-9 days of using it i definitely see a difference. Even without eyeliner or mascara I can say i notice the lash line thicker and the lenght is definitely longer, as well. I think you will notice the difference once you apply mascara. I use the Rimmel Glam eyes and that stuff is great. Bottom line, Mavala works.

Top Rated Mavala Products