September 20, 2014 | 1175 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by diana118

I wanted to try this due to all the positive reviews and the inexpensive price tag. I used it for a little over 3 months and it did nothing for my eyelashes. The glass bottle is difficult to use all the product. Although this product does not irritate my eyes at all, I did not see any difference in length or thickness of my eyelashes :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by pattyinop

I've been using this wonderful product for about a month. I was losing a lot of eyelashes especially in my left eye for a few years now, which I think is related to my having rosacea. I would actually get bare spots and I was getting afraid to wear mascara except for only special occasions.
I saw the reviews for this and was able to get it off of Ebay pretty cheap. I can't believe the difference. My eyelashes are growing, getting thicker, and best of all staying put! I will buy it again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by vintagemintage

i love love love this product!
after using false eyelashes for prom and trying everything to get the things out i succeded but sadly i lost a lot of my natural lashes with the fake : (
so i was watching some youtube videos and a girl refrenced this when talking about lilash, and seeing as im a student on a tight budget i bought mavala at 15 instead of lilash at 75 (i know!) and although someday i would like to try lilash i am thoroughly impressed with mavala double lash.
my lashes have thickened, lengthened and more have started to grown, and all this in only 2 weeks!

do not hesitate just buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by leahluvspink

my lashes arent particularly short or thin or sparse there just plain average, i want super long fluttery lashes. i had problems that my eyelashes kept falling out and this is due to the mascara im using which is diorshow iconic, which many other raters have also reported. however i wasnt about to stop using it as the stuff is a miracle and makes my lashes huge. so im on the look out for something to strengthen them. i got this stuff on ebay cheep after i read the reviews about it on here. when i applied and let it dry it made my lashes appear to be smaller but i think thats just the gel. i used it for about a month. the lashes on my right eye have not change at all but strangely the lashes on my left eye have got slightly fuller and longer (they used to be slightly shorter than the right) i am not sure why as i applied them both the same. but i have also noticed that the longer lashes are in a little clump and i have a little bald patch next to it. i am now using revita lash and talika i will see if have any results with that and review in a month or so. i have put i would buy again but that would only be if i didnt get results from the others and i would probably try it for a bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by nelymendiola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered this from ebay for like $1.99 plus shipping. The total cost about $9.00. The reviews on this website were great so i decided to try it out. My lashes weren't in super bad shape but they had been better before (longer and thicker). After applying Mavala for 3 days I noticed a slight difference in length , but I thought it was all my imagination. After about 7-9 days of using it i definitely see a difference. Even without eyeliner or mascara I can say i notice the lash line thicker and the lenght is definitely longer, as well. I think you will notice the difference once you apply mascara. I use the Rimmel Glam eyes and that stuff is great. Bottom line, Mavala works.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by chocy

It worked in lengthening my lashes, but it didn't do much for volume. I didn't really like the white flakes it left behind when I accidentally applied too much. The white flakes are quite difficult to wash off because they are usually near the lash root area. But I would still repurchase this because it is cheap and it works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on Ebay, it was inexpensive, so if it didn't work for me I wasn't out a lot of cash.
I've been using religiously for three weeks. One thing I noticed, is that I haven't lost any lashes when I remove my mascara.
I haven't noticed that my lashes were getting any longer, but my bottom lashes *are* thicker. I've been using on my brows, too. Not noticing any more growth, but they look a little darker. I will continue to use more more time to see if I get more results with length.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by RoseannaDanna

I hoped to see my lashes become revitalized with this product. In the end all I got were lashes caked with product and eye irritation. I didn't notice any significant changes with regular use. My lashes continued to grow and fall out just like usual. I presume that the caked on product is supposed to lend to the appearance of fullness. In any event, the bottle is lying dormant in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by lmaliski

I have Dry Eye Syndrome, and this causes me to get crusty eyelashes every August (3 years in a row now). After going to the eye doctor, using Restasis, topical and oral antibiotics, the crustiness is gone, but so are half of my eyelashes.

Normally I have to wait until Christmas for all my eyelashes to grow back in. Well, this year I decided to try Mavala's Double Lash to coax my lashes along. It's been a month now, and my lashes are growing back a lot faster and thicker than they would if I just left them to grow on their own.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who has bald spots along their lash line. It really does work!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 7:21:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I was very skeptical about this product, but when it comes to my pathetic, puny, stick-straight lashes, I need all the help I can get, so I figured why not give this a try? I need to emphasize how bad my lashes are. I mean, you cannot even see them. They are thin, sparse, and don't even come close to looking normal with regular mascara. I always use Shiseido the Makeup Mascara Base along with mascara just to make them come close to looking normal. With that said, I have to say that this was a worthwhile purchase for me. Yes, this stuff did work! I especially notice the difference on my lower lashes. I've been using this for about two months now, and my lashes do seem somewhat longer, slightly more plentiful, but not any thicker. Thus, I can't say that this product has been *magical* for me, but it *has* impressed me simply because it seems to at least do what it says it does. The fact that I actually see visible results encourages me to keep on buying it and maybe trying other similar products. (Talika Lipocils is next on the list). For 16.95 you do get quite a bit of product, since you only brush on a little at night before bed. The product is a mostly opaque, white liquid in a glass bottle. The bottle top includes a mascara wand with which to apply the product on the lashes. I sometimes use this on my brows as well, but haven't been as disciplined with using it there, so I can't comment on how well it fills in the brows. Worth a shot, but IMHO, you do have to be disciplined enough to use it every night, and be patient to see results. I can say that this stuff has indeed worked for me.