August 1, 2014 | 1047 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Rose Salve

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jamilakarla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this... FINALLY!! I've always been meaning to buy it and when I finally did boy was I a happy girl lol. It keeps my lips so soft and supple! The lids Lind of hard to get off sometimes though. But other than that.. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this. Its pretty moisturizing and smells wonderful. It's also multipurpose as I have put it on dry knuckles before and my elbows. I like that it leaves my lips glossy and slightly colored (I have extremely pale lips, kind of a pink-white color). Would repurchase and I have 2 of these already - 1 at home on my desk, 1 at work on my desk.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by kidamnesiac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion, this stuff is fail as a lip treatment, because it just feels... bad. But apparently, other people really love it. To each their own. That said, I still LOVE this product for my knees and elbows... elbows especially. When they get all dry, flaky and nasty, ONE application will do the trick. I also use it on my cuticles after I do a (very rare) manicure. The fragrance is nice, too. Seriously? Sometimes I just open the tin and smell it. I'm a freak, I know. Anyway, there are probably a billion other things one could use this stuff for... it seems like the Gerber Multitool of the skin-treatment world. And at $5.50 a tin, it's a screamin' deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The balm is a bit too shiny for daily wear to me, so I use this balm at night or when I'm just riding my bike. The smell and consistency are my fav parts about this product. The only thing I dislike is that it's a little hard to open at times. However, I really don't notice a big difference in my lips the next day. It's nothing special and I plan to buy a natural lip balm when I run out, so I won't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by sinercelywhitkay

Overall this product has way more pros than cons. When I think about it the only cons I can come up with is the fact that it comes in tin, which may bother some, but it doesn't bother me so much. Since I only us this personally, I just make sure my fingers are clean. And also the rose smell which some may not like, but then I have to ask...why would you buy this?

Pros:
-smell
-creamy smooth texture
-long lasting
-leaves lips with a soft pink tint (at least in my opinion)
-lips are hydrated & soft
-cheap (compared to higher end products)

I will definitely be buying again and I often recommend to others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish this came in a tube!!! I really love this rose salve.. Great consistency, great price, great smell, and it's really moisturizing on my lips. It also leaves a healthy pinkish sheen on my lips. I just wish it came in a tube because it's a bit annoying to me to open the jar and having to dip my finger into the jar.. but I will buy this again. great product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a sale at bath& body works cause i ran out of my softlips stuff. I used to swear by softlips because it gave me SOFT LIPS. After using this stuff though, I found that it lasts longer than softlips. I hate that it comes in a little dingy tin. it makes me feel gross applying it to my lips with my fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by aly18bgb

well I found this product to be very interesting. I bought at bath&body works for a good price and loved it also for the packaging. when I tested on I loved how it will last on your lip for a long time and it is smooth and can as a lip gloss. but I have been using on my lips for about 2 weeks now it doesn't seem to moisturize my lips as good as the couple of days I got it but it us good on my cuticles and dry spots on my skin but on the long run it didn't turn out so great on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by lupiechick77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this stuff. The light rose scent is wonderful, it's moisturizing but not too greasy, the tin is cute, the price is affordable, it's multi-use...it's just an all around great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by linzerophe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The tint is unnoticeable--it's more like a balm than a gloss. It is very moisturizing but the scent is very strong and a little artificial. B&BW usually has lip care on sale so the price isn't so bad. I dislike the tin just because I don't like using my fingers to apply the balm but the design is cute.