September 23, 2014 | 1848 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mantharay27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in warm light medium, or W4-5. I originally bought it in neutral light medium, but it was way too dark for me. I don't have warm skin, but it's a pretty close match so I let it slide. Of all the concealers I've tried, this might be one of my favorites, but I've yet to find a concealer that really wows me, anyway. This concealer has a really natural skin-like finish, which I like because I don't wear foundation. It's not overly shiny or matte, just somewhere in the middle. The coverage is light to medium, and I could probably build it up if the undertone weren't so orange. I find that the coverage is better if I let it sit on my skin a little before blending it in. I only really use this under my eyes because I don't get many break outs, and if I do I'd rather let them breathe. It doesn't crease at all, which is nice. However, I find that it just mysteriously disappears sometime during the day. Unlike other 'disappearing' concealers, it doesn't look any worse than I started out, which is nice, but I'd rather it last all day. I do set it with a powder and have tried many different techniques, including using eye primer under it, but nothing seems to work. Also, the packaging really irks me because while it looks good at first, the product has a tendency to kind of 'squelch' out of the sides... it's hard to explain, but closing the cap basically makes a mess. However, I do like the brush-like applicator instead of the doe foot. Overall, I have mixed feelings about this. I wish I could love it, but I'm too low maintenance to want to think about reapplying my makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall: When I first bought the cohesive foundation of this concealer, I THOUGHT I was in love. So I thought, hey let's try this product out. I got the same first impression that I loved it. In all honesty, it's alright. Not the best, but not the worst.
I use this concealer more than the actual foundation. I find that it isn't as slimy but definitely goopier in consistency. I have pretty bad dark circles for a teenager and this doesn't cover them flawlessly like I would like. Really in short, it's performance is alright.
Packaging: Not impressed with how the product just drowns the applicator. It can get extremely messy and irritating.
Price: $8.95? Are you serious? For this product, it should really be $5. That's more realistic.
Repurchase? Heck to the NO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by cutiepoohbear

I absolutely love this concealer!
I put it under my eyes, in my nose crease and under my lips
followed by covergirl's mineral makeup powder foundation over it
voila! natural look, they won't even know your wearing makeup, they'll just thing you have a flawless face

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great concealer. Blends so easily into my skin and leaves a nice, clean finish. Fades slightly throughout the day, but for for the most part lasts well. Don't try to use this to conceal scap-like blemishes. It'll only draw more attention to them. For the average pimple or dark undereye area, this is the perfect product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

I love this concealer. It has lasted me forever and it is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. Even though I keep having to change coverups because moving to so many different climates, this is the only thing that doesn't have to change for me! AH-mazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kandie48

I really like this concealer. the thing is you have to get the one with a cool undertone for dark under eye circles, because cool colors have a pink undertone and this helps conceal the blue. I use the cool 4 and it works very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This did not work for me. It disappears very fast. It is buildable, yet above my hereditary dark under eye circles it looks ashy and sick and THEN it vanishes. Very water and translucent for under eyes, very light coverage for anything else. Disappointing yet expected as I find most of loreal's products of a play-makeup quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I don't use concealer that often. I usually use it when I'm going out and want to look really nice. I've actually only owned one other concealer, which was double the price of this. I definitely prefer this. It does a nice job covering dark circles under the eyes. It is very blend-able. All I do is put about three dots of concealer under my eyes. Then I pat the concealer to blend it in. Voila! Dark circles are gone. It looks great under my foundation, both L'oreal brand and others.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sassymulletclub

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a few weeks ago and let me say this- It's the BEST concealer I've ever used! I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and I've tried so many different concealers, high-end and drugstore. I'm so happy I finally found my match <3 I brightens my eye area so well!!!! I will definately be re-purchasing this again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by joziel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dark circles under my eyes are the bane of my life and I have tried so many different products (and combinations of products) to find something which 1) conceals 2) looks natural and 3) lasts longer than a few hours.

I like this concealer, under my eyes. (I don't get acne really, so haven't used it elsewhere.) It is quite thick, and I put it on and then leave it to dry a bit before blending in.

To make it last and stay put, and to stop it from creasing, I use a very very tiny amount of Urban Decay eye primer (original) under the eye. I stress this is a very small amount, since it you put too much of the primer on, it dries out in patches. But without any primer at all, the concealer creases and doesn't stay put.

I use #3 (Cream), although I've found this slightly too light, especially in summer, so I'm about to try #4 (Beige), to see if that's better.

There is not much in each tube of this concealer, so I'm not sure it's the best deal for money.

Finally, it doesn't really last and kind of ends up ashy looking. But if reapplied, it will be ok.