L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 12/11/2012 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this concealer , i have a few red marks on the sides of my cheek and it covers them , This concealer gives a Medium coverage but to me its build-able,. and i love the color range , it has warm tones!! i finally found a concealer that has warm tones , i was previously using Maybelline 24 hr superstay concealer it covers so well but the color ranged sucked , the lightest color ivory is to ghostly white the shade light has peachy undertones that does not match my skin ,and i only put concealer and powder so it was important to me to have a concealer that matched my skin tone perfectly , and i found it !! I'm Fair Light Warm of the true match concealer so glad i found this concealer , i have tried it under my eyes once (I use maybelline dream lumi under my eyes most of the time) and it does cover my dark circles well it kinda gives a brightening effect under the eyes i notice this concealer has a bit of shimmer which i don't hate or like but overall its a great product :)

on 12/5/2012 3:19:00 PM

I have been on the quest to find the "perfect' concealor for a while now. I have a few fine lines and do have some dark circles. They are not that bad but still they are there. I have trid dept store brands and drug store brands and nothing was working. This.... kinda works. So it is decently pgmented so u do have coverage, it matches my NC30 skin tone well. and stays prett decent too. Though it does settle into the lines a bit. But this has performed soooooo much better than many dept store brands that cost 3 ot 4 times more. So......not HG but close enough for now.

on 11/30/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this on black friday. all l'oreal product for five buck. AMAZING DEAL!!!.love this concealer its very pigmented and covers all the redness and acne scars. my shade is w4 is a little dark for my skin but works great!!!! im highly recommended this

on 11/30/2012 4:45:00 PM

I used this in the summer when I was a bit tan and it did a good job at evening out my skin tone for about a month or 2. Now that its winter I apply the color and it looks quite light but I see the color oxidizing after some time. Also the packaging is really not hygienic and it has caused me to break out a few times. Just imagine how dirty it is sticking that brush on your face then back into the tube to sit and grow bacteria on it- gross. The color is a perfect match for me in the summer and works when you want minimal coverage but this just did not do it for me.

on 11/29/2012 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I like this concealer I've tried maybellines concealers and the colors do not match my skin and they oxidize which turns out into a pinkish color on my skin. My skin has yellow undertones so my face starts looking like chili faced lol.

My skin color: is brown. I'm Native American so naturally tan or brown. The same color as Latina skin.

This concealer:

-it matches my skin tone, undertone and skin
-goes on flawless even with my oily skin through out the day
- I have acne and scars it covers it up

So far I havent found a concealer that blends so well with my skin color and undertones.

on 11/26/2012 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this concealer. I think it's pretty pigmented and moisturizing and the staying power is pretty good. My all time favorite concealer is the maybelline fit me one but this one is definitely the runner up!

on 11/26/2012 3:03:00 AM

Made me break out and I do not have acne prone skin at all. not great coverage and thing consistency. nice color selection though.

on 11/21/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer. I have tried many concealers that exist on the market, from A-Z, like Armani, Bobbi Brown, Estee lauder, YsL, Mac, Maybelline, Collistar, Clinique, Smashbox, Dior etc.

But this concealer surpasses all of them. The consistency is very smooth and you can blend it easily. The most important thing is, that it doesn't settle into fine lines and it doesn't dry out your eye area.

The corevage is very good and you can put 2 or 3 layers on without looking unnatural. For me the best concealer so far. Unfortunately no colour matches my NC 30 skintone. If loeral would enlarge the colour range, I would be the happiest girl in the world.

I love love love the consistency and couldn't find a concealer with the same consistency yet. If the colour matched my skintone, loreal true match concealer would be my HG.

What a pity!

*I'm from Germany so I'm sorry for my English* :-)

on 11/16/2012 4:45:00 PM

This concealer has an awesome range of shade and tones, as well as its very bendable. the problem is it literally blends into non-existence. After less than an hour it is completely gone.

on 11/10/2012 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

At first, this was a product that didn't "wow" me, so I just tucked it away in my makeup drawer. Recently, I pulled it back out, and used it in a different way of application. I applied it to the area I needed to conceal, and I used my stippling brush to blend it out, and I must say, I will probably be getting another when I run out! It doesn't do really well under my eyes though.. I'm still on the hunt for a good under-eye concealer that doesn't dry my skin out. I have this in Fair/Light W1-2-3 and it's a perfect match to my skin - something I always have a problem finding in foundations, concealers, and powders.