L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 11/30/2012 4:45:00 PM

I used this in the summer when I was a bit tan and it did a good job at evening out my skin tone for about a month or 2. Now that its winter I apply the color and it looks quite light but I see the color oxidizing after some time. Also the packaging is really not hygienic and it has caused me to break out a few times. Just imagine how dirty it is sticking that brush on your face then back into the tube to sit and grow bacteria on it- gross. The color is a perfect match for me in the summer and works when you want minimal coverage but this just did not do it for me.

on 11/29/2012 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I like this concealer I've tried maybellines concealers and the colors do not match my skin and they oxidize which turns out into a pinkish color on my skin. My skin has yellow undertones so my face starts looking like chili faced lol.

My skin color: is brown. I'm Native American so naturally tan or brown. The same color as Latina skin.

This concealer:

-it matches my skin tone, undertone and skin
-goes on flawless even with my oily skin through out the day
- I have acne and scars it covers it up

So far I havent found a concealer that blends so well with my skin color and undertones.

on 11/26/2012 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this concealer. I think it's pretty pigmented and moisturizing and the staying power is pretty good. My all time favorite concealer is the maybelline fit me one but this one is definitely the runner up!

on 11/26/2012 3:03:00 AM

Made me break out and I do not have acne prone skin at all. not great coverage and thing consistency. nice color selection though.

on 11/21/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer. I have tried many concealers that exist on the market, from A-Z, like Armani, Bobbi Brown, Estee lauder, YsL, Mac, Maybelline, Collistar, Clinique, Smashbox, Dior etc.

But this concealer surpasses all of them. The consistency is very smooth and you can blend it easily. The most important thing is, that it doesn't settle into fine lines and it doesn't dry out your eye area.

The corevage is very good and you can put 2 or 3 layers on without looking unnatural. For me the best concealer so far. Unfortunately no colour matches my NC 30 skintone. If loeral would enlarge the colour range, I would be the happiest girl in the world.

I love love love the consistency and couldn't find a concealer with the same consistency yet. If the colour matched my skintone, loreal true match concealer would be my HG.

What a pity!

*I'm from Germany so I'm sorry for my English* :-)

on 11/16/2012 4:45:00 PM

This concealer has an awesome range of shade and tones, as well as its very bendable. the problem is it literally blends into non-existence. After less than an hour it is completely gone.

on 11/10/2012 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

At first, this was a product that didn't "wow" me, so I just tucked it away in my makeup drawer. Recently, I pulled it back out, and used it in a different way of application. I applied it to the area I needed to conceal, and I used my stippling brush to blend it out, and I must say, I will probably be getting another when I run out! It doesn't do really well under my eyes though.. I'm still on the hunt for a good under-eye concealer that doesn't dry my skin out. I have this in Fair/Light W1-2-3 and it's a perfect match to my skin - something I always have a problem finding in foundations, concealers, and powders.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So I bought this product when I was very new to make up. Like I literally had to ask my friend how to apply liquid foundation and powder and everything lol Two years later I have learned so much and have also learned about the awesomeness of many other products which leads me to conclude that this product was a total fail. The color matched me nicely, it had an ok consistency, and the packaging with the little brush inside is cool but this concealer has no staying power. It wears off fairly quickly. I have acne scars so I need my concealer not do that lol It was a good product for me to use starting out using make up but now that I know there is much better out there I will def. find something else!

on 10/3/2012 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have c6-7-8. It's ok. I use to cover undereye circles. It's not really my color. It's too light, but I make it work. Kind of gives a brightening effect.

on 9/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

It's a good under eye concealer, but it doesn't cover acne very well. I would buy it again though as I don't have much to cover up.