December 22, 2014 | 1645 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by mizzcremedelacreme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought this product when I was very new to make up. Like I literally had to ask my friend how to apply liquid foundation and powder and everything lol Two years later I have learned so much and have also learned about the awesomeness of many other products which leads me to conclude that this product was a total fail. The color matched me nicely, it had an ok consistency, and the packaging with the little brush inside is cool but this concealer has no staying power. It wears off fairly quickly. I have acne scars so I need my concealer not do that lol It was a good product for me to use starting out using make up but now that I know there is much better out there I will def. find something else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have c6-7-8. It's ok. I use to cover undereye circles. It's not really my color. It's too light, but I make it work. Kind of gives a brightening effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kvaldes2

It's a good under eye concealer, but it doesn't cover acne very well. I would buy it again though as I don't have much to cover up.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by prissybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the foundation, this goes on sheer and couldn't conceal to save its life! If you are looking for full coverage, forget about this product and it's foundation as well. It streaks and building it up will have you looking VERY CAKEY and it creases almost instantly even with a setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Cheeseandrice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to replace my Maybeline mineral powder concealer since it was discontinued and after much searching I settled on this one and I'm very happy with my choice. It's very smooth and blendable, offers great natural coverage and is very affordable. I love it and hope they never discontinue it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really dislike this concealer from the packaging to the formula. The attached brush picks up way to much product and for some reason this concealer seems to leak all over the place, even when tightly closed. The formula is very liquidity and sheer. Trying to build it up for extra coverage, it becomes cakey and obvious that you trying to hide something. It also creases like no ones business, even set with powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by radiosurgery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

this concealer has great coverage, and it's nice to finally find a drugstore concealer that's not too yellow (C-1). the formula is great. a little bit goes a long way and lasts all day. my one complaint is with the packaging - it's terrible! i have to wipe the threads to collect lost product and put it back in the tube - if i forget to, it oozes out of the crack when i close the lid. very messy, not to mention wasteful. however, that inconvenience isn't enough to stop me from repurchasing it - the concealer itself does a great job.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Im very particular on my concealers because i have MAIJOR acne scarring and i mean ALOTT its terrible. But i feel this didnt do the trick. It glided off my face throughout the day and seemed to crease quite a bit and also made my face look cakey. Ill through it in my makeup bag for school if i ever need touchups but nothing other than that.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mantharay27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in warm light medium, or W4-5. I originally bought it in neutral light medium, but it was way too dark for me. I don't have warm skin, but it's a pretty close match so I let it slide. Of all the concealers I've tried, this might be one of my favorites, but I've yet to find a concealer that really wows me, anyway. This concealer has a really natural skin-like finish, which I like because I don't wear foundation. It's not overly shiny or matte, just somewhere in the middle. The coverage is light to medium, and I could probably build it up if the undertone weren't so orange. I find that the coverage is better if I let it sit on my skin a little before blending it in. I only really use this under my eyes because I don't get many break outs, and if I do I'd rather let them breathe. It doesn't crease at all, which is nice. However, I find that it just mysteriously disappears sometime during the day. Unlike other 'disappearing' concealers, it doesn't look any worse than I started out, which is nice, but I'd rather it last all day. I do set it with a powder and have tried many different techniques, including using eye primer under it, but nothing seems to work. Also, the packaging really irks me because while it looks good at first, the product has a tendency to kind of 'squelch' out of the sides... it's hard to explain, but closing the cap basically makes a mess. However, I do like the brush-like applicator instead of the doe foot. Overall, I have mixed feelings about this. I wish I could love it, but I'm too low maintenance to want to think about reapplying my makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall: When I first bought the cohesive foundation of this concealer, I THOUGHT I was in love. So I thought, hey let's try this product out. I got the same first impression that I loved it. In all honesty, it's alright. Not the best, but not the worst.
I use this concealer more than the actual foundation. I find that it isn't as slimy but definitely goopier in consistency. I have pretty bad dark circles for a teenager and this doesn't cover them flawlessly like I would like. Really in short, it's performance is alright.
Packaging: Not impressed with how the product just drowns the applicator. It can get extremely messy and irritating.
Price: $8.95? Are you serious? For this product, it should really be $5. That's more realistic.
Repurchase? Heck to the NO.