September 2, 2014 | 1043 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall: When I first bought the cohesive foundation of this concealer, I THOUGHT I was in love. So I thought, hey let's try this product out. I got the same first impression that I loved it. In all honesty, it's alright. Not the best, but not the worst.
I use this concealer more than the actual foundation. I find that it isn't as slimy but definitely goopier in consistency. I have pretty bad dark circles for a teenager and this doesn't cover them flawlessly like I would like. Really in short, it's performance is alright.
Packaging: Not impressed with how the product just drowns the applicator. It can get extremely messy and irritating.
Price: $8.95? Are you serious? For this product, it should really be $5. That's more realistic.
Repurchase? Heck to the NO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by cutiepoohbear

I absolutely love this concealer!
I put it under my eyes, in my nose crease and under my lips
followed by covergirl's mineral makeup powder foundation over it
voila! natural look, they won't even know your wearing makeup, they'll just thing you have a flawless face

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great concealer. Blends so easily into my skin and leaves a nice, clean finish. Fades slightly throughout the day, but for for the most part lasts well. Don't try to use this to conceal scap-like blemishes. It'll only draw more attention to them. For the average pimple or dark undereye area, this is the perfect product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

I love this concealer. It has lasted me forever and it is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. Even though I keep having to change coverups because moving to so many different climates, this is the only thing that doesn't have to change for me! AH-mazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kandie48

I really like this concealer. the thing is you have to get the one with a cool undertone for dark under eye circles, because cool colors have a pink undertone and this helps conceal the blue. I use the cool 4 and it works very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This did not work for me. It disappears very fast. It is buildable, yet above my hereditary dark under eye circles it looks ashy and sick and THEN it vanishes. Very water and translucent for under eyes, very light coverage for anything else. Disappointing yet expected as I find most of loreal's products of a play-makeup quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I don't use concealer that often. I usually use it when I'm going out and want to look really nice. I've actually only owned one other concealer, which was double the price of this. I definitely prefer this. It does a nice job covering dark circles under the eyes. It is very blend-able. All I do is put about three dots of concealer under my eyes. Then I pat the concealer to blend it in. Voila! Dark circles are gone. It looks great under my foundation, both L'oreal brand and others.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sassymulletclub

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a few weeks ago and let me say this- It's the BEST concealer I've ever used! I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and I've tried so many different concealers, high-end and drugstore. I'm so happy I finally found my match <3 I brightens my eye area so well!!!! I will definately be re-purchasing this again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by joziel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dark circles under my eyes are the bane of my life and I have tried so many different products (and combinations of products) to find something which 1) conceals 2) looks natural and 3) lasts longer than a few hours.

I like this concealer, under my eyes. (I don't get acne really, so haven't used it elsewhere.) It is quite thick, and I put it on and then leave it to dry a bit before blending in.

To make it last and stay put, and to stop it from creasing, I use a very very tiny amount of Urban Decay eye primer (original) under the eye. I stress this is a very small amount, since it you put too much of the primer on, it dries out in patches. But without any primer at all, the concealer creases and doesn't stay put.

I use #3 (Cream), although I've found this slightly too light, especially in summer, so I'm about to try #4 (Beige), to see if that's better.

There is not much in each tube of this concealer, so I'm not sure it's the best deal for money.

Finally, it doesn't really last and kind of ends up ashy looking. But if reapplied, it will be ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by mrsmula01

I ADORE this product because it has excellent coverage, I tend to have dark circles every now and then and i use this concealer to cover them...you can barely tell i have dark circles after applying this product. One bad thing about it is that it tends to emphasise on lines and creases.
i would reccomend this to anyone who wants a concealer which provides excellent coverage :)