December 20, 2014 | 1755 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately this isn't too flattering on me. It's a very pretty peach frost gloss, but it washed me out. I think I might be too cool toned too look good in this. I wouldn't repurchase but I would imagine that this would look great on warmer toned ladies, especially those with darker skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by criz46

The texture reminds me of MAC's lip lacquer. I like the color but prefer nymphette because its sheerer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty MAC gloss color! I think if I had to pick one that is my favorite, this would be in the top 3. Such a fresh pink/peach color that looks pretty on it's own. I'm not really a big fan of MAC glosses as I find they're too sticky but I make an exception for this lovely and flattering color. Fresh and pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by incognito1369

This is the only peachy pink color that suits me o/w anything even with the slightest hint of peachy tones makes me look horrible. One of my favorite glosses, a very wearable nude, makes my lips look plump and glossy. My only gripe is that after a few hours it leaves a white ring on the insides of my mouth and the staying power is alright despite being so sticky but I can deal with that as it is a beauitful shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by katyjane

This was my first Lipglass from MAC still 5 years later still love it. It is a gorgeous pink colour and applied in a light coat is my MLBB gloss. For this reason i have re purchased several times. Like all lipglass it is quite sticky and thick but the lasting power makes up for that. I find if i top this with a clear gloss this adds some extra shine whilst eliminating some of the stickiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by vietcouture

I got this from the fafi collection, but after knowing that its permanent, I AM SO HAPPY. This is a beautiful coral/pink. I can always where this alone and it would look fab. This lipgloss looks amazing everytime i top it off with many different shades like the super bright reds or really dark lipsticks and even nudes. This is an amazing colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with other MUAers, this color is universally flattering. It's a frosty peachy-pink that doesn't look orangey or over the top on my fair, cool skin. I think this is a great spring color and it goes with anything. I'm satisfied with this gloss and I know it will get tons of wear because I can use it alone, or over a lipstick to give it dimension.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by tigerkim345

such a pretty color, you can wear this alone and even though its pretty sticky it stays put, apply chapstick before

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by salondiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This by far is my favorite lip gloss formula and everyday color. It's the perfect amount of stickiness so that it lasts a long time but not to sticky that your hair sticks to it.
I've repurchased this at least 6x so far. The color goes well with every thing I wear and with my dark hair and medium skin tone. The color I would describe is an irridescent peachy-pink. This color would go well with any skin tone and hair color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by mzprisss622

I love this gloss. I have about 15 lipglasses and this is my fave. I recently purchased Nars orgasm blush and this looks amazing with it. I have gotten so many compliments. I will definitely buy this again.