MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

on 5/18/2009 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this gloss. I actually hated it the first time I put it on, and basically forgot about it for a couple of months after that. However, I decided to give it a whirl last night, and I am regretting every day of the past couple of months that I haven't worn it! It's fantastic. At first I thought it was waaay too frosty, but after about 2 minutes, after settling in, it is just plain awesome. A hint of frost, a lot of gloss, greaaat color. Yeah. This may become my go-to gloss every day.

on 5/18/2009 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

A must have for sure. Prrr is MAC's "universally complimenting" product. But on the contrary, it won't suit all ;< On me, this comes out just an eensy bit too peachy, though with a light application of a light pink lipstick underneath, it's perfect. I also like to use a dab of clear lipglass over this, just to add a super glossy effect. It's either too pink, too peachy, or too brown, definitely test this one out before you buy because it could go any which way.

on 4/30/2009 8:20:00 AM

this product is great for any look. I had already been through 3 tubes already and i love it. The pink is not to bright but it will make people's heads turn.

on 4/22/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

tHIS IS ALSO A MUST HAVE IN MY MAKEUP BAG! i have been using this color since i was 17 years old and all I do is recyle my batch of used 6 lipglass just for another one =p lol. i love this stuff! the pink is very pinky and metallic. goes good when im wearing a little bit of eyeliner or when im all sassed up for a girls night out! loves it!

on 4/13/2009 12:23:00 PM

This is a frosted nude pink. I love how it tones down my pigmented lips. It looks too frosted right when I put it on, but after a few minutes, it sets to a very nice nude plump finish without super glossy shine.... if that makes sense. It looks very pretty with strong eye makeup. It's sticky, thick, and long-lasting like other MAC lipglasses. I bought this a few years ago when i read that it's paris hilton's favorite and also MAC's most popular gloss. I repurchased many times.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unfortunately this isn't too flattering on me. It's a very pretty peach frost gloss, but it washed me out. I think I might be too cool toned too look good in this. I wouldn't repurchase but I would imagine that this would look great on warmer toned ladies, especially those with darker skin.

on 4/3/2009 9:26:00 PM

The texture reminds me of MAC's lip lacquer. I like the color but prefer nymphette because its sheerer

Very pretty MAC gloss color! I think if I had to pick one that is my favorite, this would be in the top 3. Such a fresh pink/peach color that looks pretty on it's own. I'm not really a big fan of MAC glosses as I find they're too sticky but I make an exception for this lovely and flattering color. Fresh and pretty!

on 3/27/2009 10:45:00 AM

This is the only peachy pink color that suits me o/w anything even with the slightest hint of peachy tones makes me look horrible. One of my favorite glosses, a very wearable nude, makes my lips look plump and glossy. My only gripe is that after a few hours it leaves a white ring on the insides of my mouth and the staying power is alright despite being so sticky but I can deal with that as it is a beauitful shade.

on 3/22/2009 5:22:00 AM

This was my first Lipglass from MAC still 5 years later still love it. It is a gorgeous pink colour and applied in a light coat is my MLBB gloss. For this reason i have re purchased several times. Like all lipglass it is quite sticky and thick but the lasting power makes up for that. I find if i top this with a clear gloss this adds some extra shine whilst eliminating some of the stickiness.

Recommended for Medium Skin