September 23, 2014 | 1418 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty MAC gloss color! I think if I had to pick one that is my favorite, this would be in the top 3. Such a fresh pink/peach color that looks pretty on it's own. I'm not really a big fan of MAC glosses as I find they're too sticky but I make an exception for this lovely and flattering color. Fresh and pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by incognito1369

This is the only peachy pink color that suits me o/w anything even with the slightest hint of peachy tones makes me look horrible. One of my favorite glosses, a very wearable nude, makes my lips look plump and glossy. My only gripe is that after a few hours it leaves a white ring on the insides of my mouth and the staying power is alright despite being so sticky but I can deal with that as it is a beauitful shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by katyjane

This was my first Lipglass from MAC still 5 years later still love it. It is a gorgeous pink colour and applied in a light coat is my MLBB gloss. For this reason i have re purchased several times. Like all lipglass it is quite sticky and thick but the lasting power makes up for that. I find if i top this with a clear gloss this adds some extra shine whilst eliminating some of the stickiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by vietcouture

I got this from the fafi collection, but after knowing that its permanent, I AM SO HAPPY. This is a beautiful coral/pink. I can always where this alone and it would look fab. This lipgloss looks amazing everytime i top it off with many different shades like the super bright reds or really dark lipsticks and even nudes. This is an amazing colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with other MUAers, this color is universally flattering. It's a frosty peachy-pink that doesn't look orangey or over the top on my fair, cool skin. I think this is a great spring color and it goes with anything. I'm satisfied with this gloss and I know it will get tons of wear because I can use it alone, or over a lipstick to give it dimension.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by tigerkim345

such a pretty color, you can wear this alone and even though its pretty sticky it stays put, apply chapstick before

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by salondiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This by far is my favorite lip gloss formula and everyday color. It's the perfect amount of stickiness so that it lasts a long time but not to sticky that your hair sticks to it.
I've repurchased this at least 6x so far. The color goes well with every thing I wear and with my dark hair and medium skin tone. The color I would describe is an irridescent peachy-pink. This color would go well with any skin tone and hair color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by mzprisss622

I love this gloss. I have about 15 lipglasses and this is my fave. I recently purchased Nars orgasm blush and this looks amazing with it. I have gotten so many compliments. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by GlossRawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the shade that I find myself always reaching for when I want a no-fuss polished look. I'm very fair and the milky peachy pink looks great on me, winter or summer. It has enough color to not make my lips look naked, but it's not too bright so that I can't use it as a nude lip either.

I keep coming back to this gloss as a great every day color, so it's high time I gave it the review it deserves. Easy to wear, easy to apply (sans mirror) and easy on the lips and eyes - such a pretty shade!

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sillywahine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I discovered plushglass, I had this one. At first I really liked the nudey pink shade but each time I had to be really careful not to over apply because it would look way too frosty and looked like I had some crackhead lips! And it was very very sticky and my hair would just stick to it and will not let go! I had a good run with it, but I realized it wasn't the "perfect" lipglass so I decided to return it.