November 21, 2014 | 1724 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by steph8820

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best gel eyeliner i ever used...dont waste money on trying something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this eye liner, it's a really intense black and I find it just glides on so effortlessly. Not only is this good for the upper lash line but is also great for the water line, an added bonus! The colour selection is gorgeous and I'm eager to get my hands on some more :) The only reason I dropped a lippy was because I found it can dry out before I've managed to use the whole product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by clemon

My long search for long wearing, non-transfer, easy to apply eye liner led me to this Bobbi Brown eye liner. But sadly, the search doesn't stop here. Yes, it is easy to apply. Yes, it is long wearing. But no, it is most definitely NOT non-transfer. It went on everywhere on my lower lash line with in a couple hours of wear...and i got into the habit of carrying around a small bottle of makeup remover and couple of q-tips to get rid of them from time to time. Not the most ideal situation. But I know that it works wonders with my friends so it's probably just me. Nonetheless, not gonna repurchase...still wondering what i would do with rest of it...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i LIVE for bobbi's gel eyeliners. theyre high quality, pigment stays true, last forever on the lids, blendable/spreadable, and they last forever. what more could you ask for?! kinda pricey but theyre worth it, IMO. i have the jet black color and the shimmery brown one, forgot the names now. the makeup salesperson will try to get you to buy the accompanying brush, and i did - but i really love it and i think they work well together.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Mrsriah

Its ok u r just paying for the name. Mine dried out within a week

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by jeonglebook

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This gel liner is the first gel-type eyeliner I've ever used. The packaging is decent and the product doesn't dry out. The sephora saleswoman told me that the eyeliner "should be waterproof," which isn't true. I have oily lids and it does stay on for the most part, but its starts slightly smearing at the watery outer corner of my eyes. It also starts flaking within an hour of application, and some of it falls into my eyes and makes them itchy. This is an okay one, it mostly stays, it's really black, and it's easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome product! Goes on smoothly, highly-pigmented, and has staying power. No smudging either. Highly-recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!
It is so smooth and creamy and pigmented, plus it stays on ALL day without smudging at all or transferring onto your whole lid. its super easy to put on and i use this everyday!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

ive been using this for many years now. i own 3 pots & i bought the bb brush for it. its amazing, goes on smooth, great color payoff, no fall out, no smudging and last all.day.long. my pots are not dried out either.

(TIP: please dont even think about substituting this for the maybelline version. its more of a cream and is awful. i tossed mine out within the week.-total waste of money).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LHARTWICK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand all the rave reviews about this product. I've had the jar for about a month, and it's already drying out. It worked great at first - glided on smoothly and stayed in place all day. Now I have trouble getting it to go on smoothly. And by the middle of the day it's already flaking off. I will not repurchase, especially for $22! I have 2 jars of the Maybelline gel eye liner and it's far superior compared to the BB - and a third of the price!