Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

4.3

BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER INGREDIENTS (2010): isododecane - cyclopentasiloxane - polyethylene - trimethylsiloxysilicate - disteardimonium hectorite - propylene carbonate - lecithin - phenyl trimethicone - hydrogenated polyisobutene - methicone - barium sulfate - bht - phenoxyethanol [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 9/8/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Not long wear! So disappointed. Smudged and faded in about an hour on my trip to Hong Kong. Going to have to return this.

on 8/14/2012 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Had high hopes, was using MAC Blacktrack before. This Bobbi gel liner is just bad. It flakes after a few wear and I always ensure that the lid had been screwed and closed properly. So disappointing for the price tag. Will g back to MAC, why cant they match the quality? Both brands are owned by Estee Lauder.

on 8/12/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I was not impressed at all with this eyeliner. I had it for about two weeks and then it started to dry out. I heard very good reviews and it was highly recommended so I will not buy again. I think I may try mac's fluid line next. I did have their liquid eyeliner and wasn't impressed but I have heard the gel liner is better so I look forward to trying it.

on 8/9/2012 2:33:00 AM

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner is the best gel eyeliner I've tried so far.

The application is easy and it won's budge until you decide to take it off.

I do not give this a five star because of the price and the fact that I have not tried MAC's fluidline.

on 8/6/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have this in balck and use it every day, its fantastic! It has an amazing satying power and is easy to apply (I use an angeled brush from Kiko). It does not smudge or fade and is easy to remove with make up remover. No cons! Really the ultimate eyeliner for me, no need to search anymore, I will definitively repurchase :)

on 7/17/2012 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I would this liner is much more like a cream liner. It is very easy to apply , very smooth and suitable to be apply on waterline. But unfortunately, it SMUDGE like hell, my eyes were like raccoon few hours later after I applied this, even though I'm not sweating neither Under high temperature. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but I think it works well for those who wanted to create a very smokey eye look.

on 7/16/2012 12:58:00 PM

Very disappointed with this product. Smeared 1 hour after applying. Will not buy again.

on 7/10/2012 5:37:00 PM

I was so excited for this eyeliner. I thought would have to scrub it off... Nope it comes off all on its own. How sweet right? No. I will admit I have this problem with all eyeliners, but for paying this much I expect wizard tears in the formula that make it stay.... Not the exact same formula as L'Oreal. Bobbi Brown... You let me down.

on 7/9/2012 7:00:00 AM

I have very oily eyelids, so this product does not really stay on. Usually around 3:00 p.m. the eyeliner starts smudging and I will turn into a panda. Quite embarrassng. Instead, I discover something called a gel eyeliner pen produced by a Taiwanese brand, Solone. Cost only 10% of BB gel liner, Solone one really stays on for 10 hours and more! No smudge, no fuss. Since I discover that, sorry Bobbi, won't buy yours again.

It is so creamy! I love the wide colour selection and the uniqueness of every colour. The lasting power isn't the absolute best, there's a little bit of smuging throughout the day but if you put a good primer underneath it stays all day.