April 19, 2014 | 1874 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by fanaticallove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dislike this gel eyeliner mainly of three reasons:

1. Dries out easily

2. Goes on chunky

3. Pricy

It was fine at first, but after a month or so, the quality dwindled. The gel eyeliner is unrecognizable with its qualities--dried-up and has little dense bits in it. I had to blast a blow dryer on high heat to make it decent.

Honestly, not worth it. Especially with the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by pcjo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Caviar gel eyeliner is a little dry but OK as eyeliner.........used it (with a light hand and small brush) on my almost nonexistent eyebrows. Had to work with it but after a few tries, the color and texture is perfect! Gives me a more natural brow than pencil or powder. I had used Caviar eyeshadow as brow powder but this gel liner is even better for my coloring.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by yyl92

Great product! I love how smooth it applies- you don't even need to use a the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, I just use the one that came with my Maybelline gel liner, and it works just as well. While it's long lasting, the liner does tend to smudge more than the other gel liners I've tried. The best thing is, it doesn't dry out in a few months like the other gel liners!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by cannibalglow

Was definitely sceptical about this at first, but i absolutely love it. Completely opaque, almost velvety formula and so long wearing. For me, this doesn't smudge at all, it's actually really hard to get off at night. Definitely buying again when it's done.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by AROMAA

to be honest this is the only gel eyeliner I have ever used.. and since I have no problem with it what so ever.. am going to continue using it.. very black..smoothly apply.. long lasting.. and I have had it for a year now and it's still amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by characterarc

So far (which is at least 4 months since I don't remember exactly when I bought this last year), I quite like this. After using all of my first Mac Fluidline, delved into the drugstore gel liners which left me feeling unsatisfied, I went back to Sephora to try this. Got the black shade. I use it mainly for winged eyeliner. It's very creamy and thus far hasn't dried out on me yet. Indeed a saturated black shade upon application. Doesn't tug on my lids. It does dry a bitttt too fast for my liking when I make mistakes. It can and does fade a bit on long days, which is why it gets 4 stars. Still like it, most likely will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by liquideyeliner

i bought this product because stila's smudge pot was out of stock at sephora and a beauty consultant talked me into this. this does not compare to the stila smudge pot - not even close. it dried out pretty quick and it doesn't it dries too quickly on the lid - not giving you enough time to blend into a shadow for a quick smokey effect.
i'm going back to my stila smudge pot for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by husky2301

I was originally using the Mac one however got this one at Duty Free... it's honestly the best eyeliner i've used! The Mac gel eyeliner dried up within 3 months!! the bobbi brown one is still going after 18 months and I use it everyday

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mochio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

dude...this smudges really badly on my monolids. It didn't smudge that much at first, but for some reason, now that I've had it for a while..it gives me SERIOUS raccoon eyes. NOT. OKAY. Especially for a tiny pot. Packaging is alright, but prefer other liners for sure!! This really turned me off from gel eyeliners, which I've been using for like 5 years now..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I prefer MAC fluidlines to this product. This was the first potted gel liner I tried, and even before I tried the fluidlines I was unimpressed with this. This smudges to my brow bone within hours of application, and also seeps down into my tear duct and just looks pretty gross. It ocassionally flakes as well, though I do not think that is its main issue. The staying power just does not rival that of my liquid liners, but the fluidlines do, they are cheaper and creamier -- All in all, a much better product than this, in my opinion.