July 29, 2014 | 1939 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!
It is so smooth and creamy and pigmented, plus it stays on ALL day without smudging at all or transferring onto your whole lid. its super easy to put on and i use this everyday!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

ive been using this for many years now. i own 3 pots & i bought the bb brush for it. its amazing, goes on smooth, great color payoff, no fall out, no smudging and last all.day.long. my pots are not dried out either.

(TIP: please dont even think about substituting this for the maybelline version. its more of a cream and is awful. i tossed mine out within the week.-total waste of money).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LHARTWICK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand all the rave reviews about this product. I've had the jar for about a month, and it's already drying out. It worked great at first - glided on smoothly and stayed in place all day. Now I have trouble getting it to go on smoothly. And by the middle of the day it's already flaking off. I will not repurchase, especially for $22! I have 2 jars of the Maybelline gel eye liner and it's far superior compared to the BB - and a third of the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by modpodge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Liked this eyeliner when I first bought it -- once I got used to the extra time and effort it took to apply with brush, it stayed on all day. However, after about 6 months the gel started to dry out - it's been less than a year, I have at least half of the pot left (despite using on upper lid every day), and it's totally dried out and unusable. Unless you plan to use tons of this in first 6 months before it dries out, I wouldn't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I was very excited to try this wonderful products after watching it in qvc. I ordered the combo on black and black shimmer, it came with a travel size liner brush as well. It was amazing at first (I've never tried gel liners before) and I decided to go crazy and buy a brown one and a blue one. Well, I had them for the first 6 months and the brown one and blue one were dry! Could not glide them in my eye anymore, on the pot they were cracked, awful! I did store them upside down (which to me sounds nuts, but whatever!) I never left them open for long, I didn't even used them everyday. The SA at a Nordstroms told me "tough luck! the usually dry out". I was like ?? I paid $22 for something that will not even last me a year (connoting on that it was plenty of product and I don't wear makeup everyday). To me thats nuts! Maybelline gel liners are a good choice for more affordable and durable product. Don't waste your money unless you are planning to use it up in 6 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I prefer MAC fluidline - which is strange for me to say because I have been discovering other brands/products that I prefer over MAC lately. The MAC fluidline is SO easy to apply because its a bit cremier in texture than Bobbi Brown. Stays on ALL day and it even stays on your waterline! Yes its true! Make sure your waterline isn't overly wet, put it on and let it sit for a few minutes. It'll stay on all day!

OK back to the Bobbi Brown. Its thick, hard to work with, clumpy, does NOT stay on my waterline like the MAC one does. I just cant seem to get this one on my brush evenly and on my eye precicely. Maybe it's just me but the MAC fluidline is effortless and just as good in quality! Im glad it works for others, but in my opinion, try the MAC one first and if you're happy with it, don't look back :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by ChristineApril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the only eyeliner i have used that never transfer on me. At first, it can be difficult to apply, it definitely not as easy as pencil liner. I have my first pot in 2009, it haven't dry out. Consider how long it last it is very cheap. even it costed me $22 in duty free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I'm pretty impressed with this eyeliner. It is very long wearing. I had almost no transfer to the upper lid (which is impressive since I have hooded eyes). I have the color Caviar Ink. It's a little less harsh than a traditional black liner, making it better for daytime wear. Overall, it's a very nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by liseyloo

LOVE! I own both #7 Espresso Ink (brown black) and #1 Black Ink (black), and I don't feel the need to try out any other brand's gel eyeliners because I think these are the best.

PROS:
- Creamy texture, glides on to the lid
- Easy to apply
- Opaque colour
- Doesn't move!!! Once it's dry it won't leave a mark on your upper lid from opening your eyes
- Great amount of product

CONS:
- I've had my Espresso Ink for about four years now and it is cracked all the way down the middle, which may not impress some people. HOWEVER it still applies beautifully and I won't be throwing it away any time soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by themicrobiologist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a few months now and I love the pigmentation and applying it with a nice eyeliner brush is easy on the waterline or tightline (I use MAC brush or Dior eyeliner brush). After about 6 hours it does smudge a bit, but I have never had an eyeliner not smudge on the waterline for me. I do love it but am still on the hunt for the perfect waterproof deep black eyeliner that is safe for the waterline.