Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 12/21/2012 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been using this product for about 5 years now and just recently repurchased it again at Target for $30 for a 12 oz silk bottle with 12 oz shampoo and conditioner. It's a bit pricey, but one bottle seriously lasts me about 3 years. I have course asian hair and whenever i use this product, it makes my hair silky soft and eliminates the frizz. I LOVE IT and recommend it to everyone. It smells great too!

on 12/11/2012 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite hair serum. I received it as a gift and was able to finish it in a year. I was disappointed to learn that it costs $30 for a bottle (so I have not repurchased). Instead I have been using what I think is the "dupe" --Proclaim, which works just as good and costs a fraction of the price (and has lasted me YEARS)!

on 12/6/2012 7:13:00 AM

This is my "holy grail" hair product. I have straight, thin hair that tangles very easily and this product is a life saver for me. After I get out of the shower I ring out the excess water from my hair and put about a quarter-sized amount of the product on my palms and then work it into the ends of my hair. I then put my hair into a towel and let it air dry before brushing it out. This has greatly improved the health of my hair and also its appearance and texture (it is much less frizzy and much more soft). Since you don't need to use very much product, a bottle will last you a long time. I have had my 150 mL bottle for almost a year now and there is still like 30% of the product left. Also, my boyfriend always comments on the good scent it leaves in my hair ; )

on 12/3/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Silk Therapy, while expensive, is almost worth the price. It left my hair feeling smooth, light, and smelling wonderful. There was no greasiness to be found, even with a moderate amount of product (nickel sized+) in my hair. However, I say it was almost worth the price because there are products that have accomplished the same task, for less money (but with a few drawbacks). The drawback here is the price, but the performance of the product is just wonderful, which means that I will probably be purchasing this again.

on 11/28/2012 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Earlier this year I went from virgin black hair to blonde highlights. The only product that dried my hair out like crazy was the John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo.

I turned to my friend and asked her what I should use to breathe life back into my straw-like hair. She told me to use Biosilk. And so I did. My hair slowly began to feel softer, didn't have any kicks when I ran my fingers through my hair and looked more healthy.

on 11/15/2012 2:39:00 PM

This product smells amazing, super silky too. I have Asian hair and I use a small amount, which is more than enough because this product can weight your hair down if you use too much.

The price is okay, I bought the big bottle for $40USD which I should have not because it is way too much for me to finish.

on 11/12/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought the small bottle to test. It makes my hair sooo soft...actually too soft if that makes sense. Ysterday I first used a nickel size amount for my shoulder length fine blonde high and low lighted hair. It was too much cuz i couldn't wait to wash my hair today. I woke up with greasy hair. Today I applied it to my towel dried hair and used less. My hair was still too soft and greasy. I think i need to keep experimenting to find the right amount to apply to my hair without making it greasy and flat. I bet it works wonders for people with coarse thick curly hair. Tomorrow I'm going to try applying a pea size amount and see what happens. It smells great and def makes hair the most soft ive ever had from a product but my hair is so fine it makes it flat, dull, with no volume even after i blowdry it upside down with a volumizing product. I want it to work so im going to continue to use.

on 10/17/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this every time I wash my hair for the past 7 or 8 years. I love it. It helps smooth my frizzy hair and it lasts forever. Recently, a stylist said I needed something stronger (but my hair is pretty intense, thick, wavy-curly and UNRULY!) so I've tried a few things, but I love how this is light and doesn't make my hair stiff in the slightest. When I actually bother to style I'll use something more, but daily I don't like that weighed down feeling. I think overall this is a staple for me. I can't speak for those with finer hair, but I get no greasy feeling or greasy spots from this at all. I love this and will always use it! It's generally all I need.

Omg...I totally replaced this with Matrix Oil Wonders... A lot less drying and sooo silky. So even though I used this for a long time I found something better.

on 10/11/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this in my Glossybox recently and I really like it! I apply a small amount through the lengths of my damp hair and that works really well. I really like the scent too. One thing I would say is that my hair is quite fine and I think it often looks flat after I've used this. However, it makes my hair feel amazing so I don't really mind that con which is definitely the only one in my opinion.

on 10/9/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this product!! I have extremely thick wavy hair which is honestly too much to handle on a good day. I have been using this product in my regular regimen for honestly as long as I can remember. I have also been dying my hair for as long as I can remember. This product manages to make my hair look and feel healthy and smooth. Helps calm the frizz and keeps it looking like I take super good care of my hair (when I'll admit, I don't). Adore.

Top Rated Biosilk Products