April 19, 2014 | 1691 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by soonersis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried both high-end department store mascaras and the cheapest you can get at discount/drug stores. I keep coming back to this one because I've found none that are better at giving me the great length that this one does. It stays on and doesn't smear at the end of the day. I do find that after a month or two it starts losing its great lengthening ability, but that's okay as it is so cheap, and for hygiene reasons I like to replace my mascara often. Walgreens, CVS and Ulta often have it BOGO free and Maybelline often has dollar off coupons, or I use the $3.50 off coupon at Ulta so I have gotten this for 2-3 dollars which can't be beat. Give this one a try if you haven't before. Unless or until something better comes along, this is my HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by magickmyst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

~This review is for Unstoppable: Lash extension mascara.
    My lashes: Asian - thick, dark, straight, short
    Packaging: Silver tube with a thin clear segment at the tip of the cover.

It has tiny fibers in it which sticks to my lashes, making them look thicker. Although the fibers do not literally 'extend' past the tips of my lashes, my lashes somehow do look longer after application. On the first day i used this mascara, my bf actually stared, tugged at my lashes and asked, "Wow, are those real?"

Pros: Lengthens nicely, seperates lashes, volumizes a little, no smudging, no flaking, removes easily with cleanser
    Cons: clumps a little

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by YogaGalNJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. This stuff is SO hard to apply! It goes on kinda...."crooked?" Lashes don't come out evenly. Looks terrible. Hate it hate it hate it. The end.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by daisy888

I bought this mascara because of its promise that it won't smudge, since many many mascaras do smudge on me. It definitely delivers on this promise, but i'm not crazy about it otherwise. It doesn't really do much for my lashes other than make them a little darker. They still look wimpy with this on. And it dries very fast after applying, making it difficult to put on a second coat. So while i might buy this again, especially in the summer months when it's humid, for the time being, i am on the search for a drugstore mascara that will do more for me. (I can no longer justify paying for high end mascaras when i toss them after 3-4 months).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by HeyJudes

Really doesn't smudge at all, but it is hard to remove. I feel like I was tugging at my lashes when I was trying to remove it (even with make up remover). It gives a more dramatic look I think. I really liked that it didn't smudge, but I'm not so sure if I'd repurchase it since I do like the other Maybelline mascaras out there like the Define A Lash mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 7:17:00 AM More reviews by edada

OMG i really love this mascara!! I don't like the packaging so i didn't buy it at first but then i try it at home [ my mum's ] and i really love it !!
    My lash looks really natural and ofcourse really love and no smudge at all !! waterproof also! The price is really really cheap.. for those who loves natural lashes try it !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by searchanddestroy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful mascara. I live in a very humid city and this mascara does not budge. I do wipe the brush off with some toilet paper every time I use it, but I have done that with all mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by jillaquino

This mascara is smudgeproof. For that I love it already. :) Easy to put on and to wash out. Doesn't give you racoon eyes. I have it one almost 12 hours. I use it alone, no lash curler and it looks just as good. Gives my eyes that awake look. I have repurchased and will keep on buying more it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 5:23:00 AM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well after trying expensive brand mascaras (Lancome, Dior, Chanel) I return to this one. It is easy to apply and you always can build the volume you need. My lashes look long and beautiful with it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by bumble17

i've had trouble with mascara over the years, mainly because i couldn't seem to find one that wouldn't smudge or flake, and give me raccoon eyes. Well this mascara was the solution. My lashes are really short and stumpy and this mascara gives it a bit of length, but i wouldn't say a whole lot. It doesn't thicken all that much either, but that's ok with me because i prefer a more natural look. i just curl my lashes, put on two coats, and curl again, and that gives me results i'm content with. Overall it's a convenient mascara for a natural daytime look especially if you're going to be out for hours and don't want to worry about raccoon eyes, but for a more dramatic appearance, probably should go for something else.