April 18, 2014 | 1805 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jayjay2267

Love, love, love this product! I'm pretty fair and my undercycles are purple without this product! On first glance would have got 01 but stoked I got 02 as it matchs my skin tone perfectly. I have used a few other under eye concealers, Mac, YSL Touche Eclat and the new Garnier roll on one (tinted) but Effacernes covers waaaaaaayy better and doesn't crease on me. Will DEF buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by beztanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love that it has an SPF factor, and probably this is the main reason why I bought it. It does its job generally well, I do use it every day during the summer. However, it does not really give me the perfect coverage (I must say my daily makeup consists of undereye concealer, a touch of eyeshadows and mascara). I do not think I have terribly dark undereye circles, yet this concealer leaves me wanting for more. Also, I find that it settles into the fine lines, shortly after I apply it I just tap it out and the problem is solved for the rest of the day, however, I must be careful to do this step before I leave the house.

As nice as this concealer is, I will not be purchasing it anymore as I am still hoping to find something better in this price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ieatmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this concealer for so long now and have never been disappointed. Applies like a dream and covers imperfections all day long with little to no need to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried out this product but the shade is too dark for me, so I am going to return this one and re-order in the Light Buff. The shade I just tried is Beige III(neutral), and it definitely is too orangy and too dark for me. I think the coverage for dark circles could be really good assuming I get the right shade, so I will edit later. Usually liquid concealers do not work for me but this one just might.
Update: This is a great concealer and I'm very happy with it in the shade Light Buff. Covers very well. Expensive, but worth it and no dryness as well. I'm glad to have finally find a concealer that works well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ytchiu316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Sadly i have fallen out of love with this product. i used to swear by this but it cakes around my eyes when i use it each and every time. it does not have good coverage, i am so disappointed in this product since it does not last long. i would not repurchase this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by technichloe

This product made me ADORE liquid concealers. I did have a BIT of difficulty blending this out, but I find that this is best used with your hands. It's gentle and not too thick so I can put it under my eyes without fear of milia. (Huge factor for me) Just ask the nice Lancome Associate to match you with a color and you can find one that brightens and lifts your face (and your evil dark bags!) OH it's waterproof too :) (but i didn't notice much of a difference)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Ashtoneno

Was very disappointed with this product.
Tried it for dark areas around my eyes (mild dark areas)
And it did nothing, the dark area still was there after using this product.
It cost me $42 in Australia, so i expected it to be a fairly good product.
I was wrong. I applied it in many different ways, exactly as described, with my fingers and also with a few different Mac concealer brushes.

Will never buy this product agian.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lsrampat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was impressed by the great reviews so i decided to try this out for my dark circles. It was okay. I apply it with a concealer brush. For me, it required several coats. After several coats, it looks pretty good...adequate color, coverage and conceal. Though it wasn't as longlasting as I had hoped. After a trip to the gym (and I don't really sweat a lot and really don't wipe my face, it had faded. Maybe I was expecting miracles, but for the price it really wasn't worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mskl777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is by far the best I've tried.... Although its not perfect.

I'm medium bisque and it's the right color for my tan skin tone. I love the creamy consistency. It's waterproof. I also love how it has a little bit of a light reflection to brighten my eyes. Although, it doesn't cover my mild dark circles completely ( which is why I bought bb corrector n then I put lancome over that). One more down side is that it creases and settles into my fine lines (despite moisturizing and applying loose powder) Ughhh... So annoying.

Other that those two cons.. It's still going to be my number one concealer. bb is just to drying for me and looks unnatural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best concealer I've ever tried in my life. Leaves a nice, matte finish and covers ALL darkness under the eyes. I use this both professionally and for myself. I do makeup for the St. Louis Rams cheerleaders and weddings during the hot, humid, sticky summers and this concealer withstands it all. Love that it's waterproof! Good range of shades too. I wear medium bisque and I'm a Bisque IV in Lancome and an NC40 in MAC. The only bad thing is that it's $29.50 for a tube of it. However, I can see this concealer lasting me a good 6 months even when using it everyday. What it boils down to is that this concealer covers everything without making you look like you're wearing a thick, heavy concealer. My holy grail concealer!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No